Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > Weight Board

Old 05-31-2017, 03:09 PM   #1
John Smith

John Smith can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesJohn Smith can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes
Default When fat body distribution makes changes your figure from one to an another

When fat body distribution makes changes your figure from one to an another - already lived this?

According a few sources - I can't remember which of them -*the body weight distribution tend sometimes to change its main focusing body areas regarding*some women.

Whether the woman*has evolving*into a full process to gaining or losing weight, there have*an array of circumstancial elements causing their physiology to stuck the added extra weight into newly body areas rather the former*ones*(genetics, environmental condition, age, puberty, hormonal surges, menopause, illness, type of physical activity, daily lifestyle, body water retention, pregnancy, ecetera) .
By example, a thin average-sized, banana-shaped woman gain some amount of weight into the areas she is supposed to bulk up the most (buttocks, belly, waist) , got consequently over time with*a plump apple-shaped before to casually grown out to*an exxagerate pear figure ; or a very tall and stalky*woman having by the past fatten up form everywhere come to shed all her extra weight but found herself once at her skinniest again with a quite stocky hourglass shape rather her formely column silhouette.

Have you, as BBW, once experiencing*this change during your life? Otherwise,*as F.A. have*you already known or seeing*somebody having experiencing it?*
The word is yours. Tell your personal story/ies.
John Smith is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2017, 05:57 PM   #2
Tracii

Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Why are you using so many asterisks in this post? It serves no purpose.
At one point I was 375 pounds and had a high belly then lost approx 150 pounds.
As I gained weight back instead of getting wider or rounder like I usually do it all went to my belly.
As a result of gaining all the weight back plus a little I have a a huge double belly that hangs down a lot.
My Dr thinks its because my stomach muscles were stretched with the big round belly I used to have and now my stomach muscles aren't able to hold my belly now so it hangs and is very flabby.
Tracii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2017, 07:57 PM   #3
biggirlluvher

biggirlluvher can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesbiggirlluvher can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesbiggirlluvher can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tracii View Post
I have a huge double belly that hangs down a lot.
My Dr thinks its because my stomach muscles were stretched with the big round belly I used to have and now my stomach muscles aren't able to hold my belly now so it hangs and is very flabby.
Is your belly hang heavier after a binge or huge meals?
biggirlluvher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2017, 10:37 AM   #4
Tracii

Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

No it just gets fuller /rounder and very hard just like any really full belly.
If I actually gain weight I can tell buy how it feels.
Tracii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2017, 02:42 AM   #5
Artflsoul

Artflsoul can now change their title

I think he is using "double talk" to have fun with folks.
Artflsoul is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
bbw gaining, weightgain