Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > Fat sexuality

Old 06-01-2017, 05:21 AM   #1
ssbbwfa3

ssbbwfa3 has said some nice things
Default Question for you guys

So I know this probably isn't the right place to put thisbso it may be moved. I have been lurking and had posted a little on here and have been around the community in other places and I would like to get more involved. How would I be able to work with models in any form ? I would love to help with a photoshoot by taking photos or being in the shoot with squashing, feeding or belly rubs? If anyone has any ideas for how I can get involved with models in any form like this or has any advice I would appreciate it.
Old 07-04-2017, 04:04 PM   #2
b01

b01 does more than just post hot picsb01 does more than just post hot picsb01 does more than just post hot pics

I feel stupid for not asking this question like 25 years ago.
Old 07-05-2017, 10:16 PM   #3
HereticFA

HereticFA makes people happy simply by logging inHereticFA makes people happy simply by logging inHereticFA makes people happy simply by logging inHereticFA makes people happy simply by logging inHereticFA makes people happy simply by logging inHereticFA makes people happy simply by logging inHereticFA makes people happy simply by logging inHereticFA makes people happy simply by logging inHereticFA makes people happy simply by logging in

Quote:
Originally Posted by ssbbwfa3 View Post
If anyone has any ideas for how I can get involved with models in any form like this or has any advice I would appreciate it.
Most FA photogs just shoot the women in their life. If you don't already know any BBWs or SSBBWs that you can photograph, you might try running ads here on Dims. A better possibility might be to go to a bash and let it be known that you're a photographer. Don't push it, let it just happen. And don't pursue the popular models, they're busy. If you're any good you should be able to make an unknown BBW become popular.

Even if you don't have any immediate prospects, get a decent digital camera and lighting and offer to shoot friends and family. The optical mechanics are very similar and it improves your chance of first time success when you get the models you want. You don't want to make classic newbie photography mistakes with your first SSBBW and have her spread the word that you're a putz with a camera and others should avoid you. The BBW grapevine moves fast and spreads around the world. (I've seen it in action, thankfully not about me.)

And if you're planning some casting couch action, that usually interferes with photo shoots and besides most of the women are on the lookout to avoid that type of a scene. (See BBW grapevine comment above.) Play it straight and you'll build up a good rep. From that rep can come relationships, then take it from there.
HereticFA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2017, 07:55 AM   #4
ssbbwfa3

Thanks for the advice but I was more thinking of being featured in videos or photoshoots how would I be able to get into that. Taking pics would be great and I would love to do that but mainly want to be featured with a bbw or ssbbw.
Old 07-06-2017, 08:44 AM   #5
HereticFA

HereticFA makes people happy simply by logging inHereticFA makes people happy simply by logging inHereticFA makes people happy simply by logging inHereticFA makes people happy simply by logging inHereticFA makes people happy simply by logging inHereticFA makes people happy simply by logging inHereticFA makes people happy simply by logging inHereticFA makes people happy simply by logging inHereticFA makes people happy simply by logging in

Quote:
Originally Posted by ssbbwfa3 View Post
Thanks for the advice but I was more thinking of being featured in videos or photoshoots how would I be able to get into that. Taking pics would be great and I would love to do that but mainly want to be featured with a bbw or ssbbw.
Since most of the models are doing shoots with friends, lovers, or paying customers I'd say that leaves you three options. It sounds like you're a little too impatient to build relationships over several months. I recommend considering the 'paying customer' option for immediate gratification. Not cheap, but commitment-free.

If you think you can just sidle your way into a set as a stranger and join in the fun, the line for that action has a loooong wait time...

Of course there's always the chance of involvement if you possess sufficiently impressive physical characteristics that the model(s) appreciate. Just realize a lot of them really aren't into guys, they only play to them.
HereticFA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2017, 07:28 PM   #6
ssbbwfa3

Thanks for the advice and I have been trying for a while. Since I have joined here in 2011 so it's not like I am impatient.