Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > Weight Board

Old 09-18-2017, 03:09 AM   #26
biggirlluvher

biggirlluvher can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesbiggirlluvher can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesbiggirlluvher can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

The jiggling sensation is real. I'm feeling it now more than ever even though I'm about 10lbs lighter than I thought I was. I have a 2xl basketball jersey that I like to wear because it makes me feel my most huge. It's the biggest size I've worn and feel my belly hang or jiggle a little as I move. The jersey is big enough to cover me comfortably but my belly's bigger size and shape shows more in it.

A few days ago, I noticed some jiggle action when I got out of my work clothes. I wasn't aware they were that tight on me. When I got undressed, I felt relief like never before to be out of them. I really felt the room temperature of my apartment against my skin along with some jiggle. It's also possibly because I happen to hate dressing business casual for work. Symbolically, it could have been me feeling relief from the restrictions of the work dress code, the stress of the day and joy of being back home.
biggirlluvher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2017, 12:04 PM   #27
LarryTheNoodleGuy

LarryTheNoodleGuy knows EXACTLY what's going onLarryTheNoodleGuy knows EXACTLY what's going onLarryTheNoodleGuy knows EXACTLY what's going onLarryTheNoodleGuy knows EXACTLY what's going onLarryTheNoodleGuy knows EXACTLY what's going onLarryTheNoodleGuy knows EXACTLY what's going on

while driving...moobs go boing boing boing.
LarryTheNoodleGuy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2017, 09:57 AM   #28
Leishycat
Dark and scarry

Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!

I have been known to jiggle and squish myself when I'm home alone... or in the car... >_>
Old 10-07-2017, 01:00 PM   #29
AmyJo1976
Happy Holidays

AmyJo1976 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmyJo1976 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmyJo1976 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmyJo1976 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmyJo1976 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmyJo1976 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmyJo1976 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmyJo1976 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmyJo1976 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmyJo1976 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmyJo1976 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by LarryTheNoodleGuy View Post
while driving...moobs go boing boing boing.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Leishycat View Post
I have been known to jiggle and squish myself when I'm home alone... or in the car... >_>
Jiggling while driving is a super fun experience I tend to pay more attention to it when I'm just a passenger though and not holding onto the wheel.
AmyJo1976 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2017, 04:03 PM   #30
Tracii

Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Kind of funny when you find another spot jiggling that didn't used to huh Amy Jo?
Tracii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2017, 07:16 PM   #31
AmandaLynn
cake, lots & lots of cake

AmandaLynn is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAmandaLynn is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAmandaLynn is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAmandaLynn is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAmandaLynn is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAmandaLynn is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAmandaLynn is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAmandaLynn is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAmandaLynn is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAmandaLynn is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAmandaLynn is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tracii View Post
Kind of funny when you find another spot jiggling that didn't used to huh Amy Jo?
Plenty of jiggle squished up next to the steering wheel *poke*
Old 10-08-2017, 03:52 AM   #32
AmyJo1976
Happy Holidays

AmyJo1976 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmyJo1976 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmyJo1976 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmyJo1976 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmyJo1976 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmyJo1976 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmyJo1976 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmyJo1976 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmyJo1976 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmyJo1976 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmyJo1976 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tracii View Post
That's happened a few times this year Tracii
Old 10-08-2017, 04:00 AM   #33
AmandaLynn

AmandaLynn is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAmandaLynn is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAmandaLynn is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAmandaLynn is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAmandaLynn is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAmandaLynn is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAmandaLynn is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAmandaLynn is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAmandaLynn is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAmandaLynn is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAmandaLynn is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Quote:
Originally Posted by AmyJo1976 View Post
That's happened a few times this year Tracii
*poke poke*
Old 10-08-2017, 06:40 AM   #34
BBW MeganLynn44DD
Perfectly Round

BBW MeganLynn44DD is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBBW MeganLynn44DD is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBBW MeganLynn44DD is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBBW MeganLynn44DD is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBBW MeganLynn44DD is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBBW MeganLynn44DD is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBBW MeganLynn44DD is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBBW MeganLynn44DD is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBBW MeganLynn44DD is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBBW MeganLynn44DD is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBBW MeganLynn44DD is a pillar of the Dimensions community
Smile

Starting to happen again for me,belly is really bouncing up and down steps.
BBW MeganLynn44DD is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2017, 08:03 AM   #35
AmyJo1976
Happy Holidays

Quote:
Originally Posted by BBW MeganLynn44DD View Post
Starting to happen again for me,belly is really bouncing up and down steps.
Sounds like someone is enjoying themselves
Old 10-08-2017, 06:09 PM   #36
AmandaLynn

Quote:
Originally Posted by AmyJo1976 View Post
Sounds like someone is enjoying themselves

Very much so.
Old 10-12-2017, 12:26 PM   #37
SSBHM

SSBHM can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesSSBHM can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesSSBHM can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes
Default jiggling should be a sport

just a quick thought,

just a guy admiring the posts
SSBHM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2017, 07:52 PM   #38
stillblessed23
A half full kinda girl

stillblessed23 has super-sized repstillblessed23 has super-sized repstillblessed23 has super-sized repstillblessed23 has super-sized repstillblessed23 has super-sized rep

The jiggle is my favorite part of being huge!
Old 10-15-2017, 05:50 AM   #39
fatgirlsarehot

fatgirlsarehot has said some nice things

I love find/seeing another spot on a woman that didnt used to jiggle!
fatgirlsarehot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2017, 05:05 PM   #40
BBW MeganLynn44DD
Perfectly Round

BBW MeganLynn44DD is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBBW MeganLynn44DD is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBBW MeganLynn44DD is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBBW MeganLynn44DD is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBBW MeganLynn44DD is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBBW MeganLynn44DD is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBBW MeganLynn44DD is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBBW MeganLynn44DD is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBBW MeganLynn44DD is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBBW MeganLynn44DD is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBBW MeganLynn44DD is a pillar of the Dimensions community
Smile

As you can see from the recent pic,yes enjoying as is the hubby.Maybe enjoying too much!Too much ice cream for sure!
BBW MeganLynn44DD is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2017, 06:24 PM   #41
AmandaLynn

Quote:
Originally Posted by BBW MeganLynn44DD View Post
As you can see from the recent pic,yes enjoying as is the hubby.Maybe enjoying too much!Too much ice cream for sure!
That is delightful!