Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > Main Dimensions Board

Old 06-26-2017, 05:21 PM   #1
Blackjack
Fupa Troopa

Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.
Default SummerG has passed away.

I don't have many details, but she passed away on the morning of June 25 surrounded by family and loved ones.

The world is lessened in her absence; she was one of the most wonderful people I've ever encountered in my life.
Old 06-26-2017, 06:59 PM   #2
GTAFA

GTAFA never has a post go unnoticedGTAFA never has a post go unnoticedGTAFA never has a post go unnoticedGTAFA never has a post go unnoticedGTAFA never has a post go unnoticedGTAFA never has a post go unnoticedGTAFA never has a post go unnoticedGTAFA never has a post go unnoticed

Damn so sorry to hear that.
Old 06-26-2017, 08:03 PM   #3
Shosh
Susannah

Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.

So very sad
She was young.
My sincere condolences to her husband Sach and her family.
Shosh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2017, 09:54 PM   #4
loopytheone
Administrator

loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.

My condolences to her family. At least she was with the people she loved at the end.
loopytheone is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2017, 10:25 PM   #5
fatcat00f

fatcat00f has said some nice things

My condolences to her family and friends.
fatcat00f is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2017, 01:17 AM   #6
Gluben

Gluben has said some nice things

Oh my goodness, I had no idea. I'm so sorry. My thoughts are with her family and friends.
Gluben is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2017, 01:43 AM   #7
lostinadaydream

lostinadaydream can now change their title

Oh, that's very, very sad! My condolences! She was such a beautiful and wonderful person!
Old 06-27-2017, 03:18 AM   #8
azerty
Life is worth living

azerty is a pillar of the Dimensions communityazerty is a pillar of the Dimensions communityazerty is a pillar of the Dimensions communityazerty is a pillar of the Dimensions communityazerty is a pillar of the Dimensions communityazerty is a pillar of the Dimensions communityazerty is a pillar of the Dimensions communityazerty is a pillar of the Dimensions communityazerty is a pillar of the Dimensions communityazerty is a pillar of the Dimensions communityazerty is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Very sad. May her family find a bit of confort for the coming times.
Old 06-27-2017, 05:04 AM   #9
Tad
mostly harmless

Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Such sad news. She was always so lovely to deal with here, this is a loss to the community as well as all of her friends and family.
Old 06-27-2017, 05:45 AM   #10
tonynyc
Slow Dance Aficionado

tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Very sad news Condolences to family and friends.

[SIGPIC]http://www.dimensionsmagazine.com/forums/image.php?u=841&type=sigpic&dateline=1258169105[/SIGPIC]
tonynyc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2017, 07:11 AM   #11
DJ_S

DJ_S never has a post go unnoticedDJ_S never has a post go unnoticedDJ_S never has a post go unnoticedDJ_S never has a post go unnoticedDJ_S never has a post go unnoticedDJ_S never has a post go unnoticedDJ_S never has a post go unnoticedDJ_S never has a post go unnoticed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackjack View Post
I don't have many details, but she passed away on the morning of June 25 surrounded by family and loved ones.

The world is lessened in her absence; she was one of the most wonderful people I've ever encountered in my life.
Please if you didn't know Summer in person, be respectful of our privacy.

Summer was much loved by this community & I respect that, please respect our wishes.

Thanks.
Sach

www.roundandfamiliar.tumblr.com
DJ_S is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2017, 11:36 AM   #12
Guy
I need a nap!

Guy can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesGuy can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

This is very sad news, condolences to her family and friends.
Guy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2017, 01:23 PM   #13
Iannathedriveress
Random Heroine

Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

I'm really sad, I'm sorry for her family to go through this.
Iannathedriveress is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2017, 01:55 PM   #14
bigbob10000
Getting Ready To Have Fun

bigbob10000 can now change their title

She will be missed.
Old 06-27-2017, 01:57 PM   #15
kentwildt

kentwildt can now change their title

R.I.P. Beautiful Summerg.
kentwildt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2017, 03:00 PM   #16
Tracii

Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Awww thats so sad prayers to the family.
I lost a close friend Sat myself
Tracii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2017, 03:14 PM   #17
dave_1673

dave_1673 can now change their title

its so sad i condolences to her family!
R.I.P.
dave_1673 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2017, 04:05 PM   #18
Yakatori
Hard to say, really...

Yakatori keeps pushing the rep limit!Yakatori keeps pushing the rep limit!Yakatori keeps pushing the rep limit!Yakatori keeps pushing the rep limit!Yakatori keeps pushing the rep limit!Yakatori keeps pushing the rep limit!Yakatori keeps pushing the rep limit!Yakatori keeps pushing the rep limit!Yakatori keeps pushing the rep limit!Yakatori keeps pushing the rep limit!Yakatori keeps pushing the rep limit!
Default Okay, I understand where you're coming from, but....

You could've been a bit more diplomatic in how you chose to put this across:

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ_S View Post
"Please if you didn't know Summer in person, be respectful of her privacy. Sach"
After all, some really do take these relationships to heart:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackjack View Post

Then again, maybe you're not feeling so diplomatic about it, in which case, you can't really be so surprised at how some might choose to respond in kind.

Of course, I can only really speak for myself, not really knowing her at all. For which, even then, it's still disheartening to hear of yet another part of this once more vibrant community prematurely separated from some intrinsic part of itself.
Yakatori is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2017, 04:36 PM   #19
Green Eyed Fairy
Flash Dancing

Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.

My condolences for her family and friends

"The longing of my heart is a fairy portrait of myself: I want to be pretty; I want to eliminate facts and fill up the gap with charms."

"See these eyes so green, I can stare for a thousand years, Colder than the moon
It's been so long and I've been putting out fire with gasoline"
Green Eyed Fairy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2017, 04:46 PM   #20
LoveBHMS
default title

LoveBHMS keeps pushing the rep limit!LoveBHMS keeps pushing the rep limit!LoveBHMS keeps pushing the rep limit!LoveBHMS keeps pushing the rep limit!LoveBHMS keeps pushing the rep limit!LoveBHMS keeps pushing the rep limit!LoveBHMS keeps pushing the rep limit!LoveBHMS keeps pushing the rep limit!LoveBHMS keeps pushing the rep limit!LoveBHMS keeps pushing the rep limit!LoveBHMS keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yakatori View Post
You could've been a bit more diplomatic in how you chose to put this across:

After all, some really do take these relationships to heart:

Then again, maybe you're not feeling so diplomatic about it, in which case, you can't really be so surprised at how some might choose to respond in kind.

Of course, I can only really speak for myself, not really knowing her at all. For which, even then, it's still disheartening to hear of yet another part of this once more vibrant community prematurely separated from some intrinsic part of itself.
The man's wife just died. He doesn't have to worry about diplomacy. I suspect he was more likely fearing a potential public discussion about her cause of death which while obviously not appropriate, might happen.
Old 06-27-2017, 06:27 PM   #21
MistahSmooth_CT
Senior High 5'er

MistahSmooth_CT can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesMistahSmooth_CT can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

My condolences go out to her friends and family.
Old 06-27-2017, 06:50 PM   #22
wrestlingguy
"Bitter Old Man"

wrestlingguy has ascended what used to be the highest level.wrestlingguy has ascended what used to be the highest level.wrestlingguy has ascended what used to be the highest level.wrestlingguy has ascended what used to be the highest level.wrestlingguy has ascended what used to be the highest level.wrestlingguy has ascended what used to be the highest level.wrestlingguy has ascended what used to be the highest level.wrestlingguy has ascended what used to be the highest level.wrestlingguy has ascended what used to be the highest level.wrestlingguy has ascended what used to be the highest level.wrestlingguy has ascended what used to be the highest level.

I'm so sorry to hear of this. My condolences to Sach, her family and her loved ones.
Old 06-27-2017, 08:24 PM   #23
Marlayna

Marlayna is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMarlayna is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMarlayna is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMarlayna is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMarlayna is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMarlayna is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMarlayna is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMarlayna is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMarlayna is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMarlayna is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMarlayna is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Aww, that's so sad, sincere condolences to her friends and loved ones. RIP, Summer.
Marlayna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2017, 08:29 PM   #24
largenlovely
Still a Fat Girl lol

largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!

my deepest condolences i'm so sorry for y'alls loss.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ_S View Post
Please if you didn't know Summer in person, be respectful of her privacy.

Sach
Old 06-27-2017, 08:38 PM   #25
Kristal

Kristal makes people happy simply by logging inKristal makes people happy simply by logging inKristal makes people happy simply by logging inKristal makes people happy simply by logging inKristal makes people happy simply by logging inKristal makes people happy simply by logging inKristal makes people happy simply by logging inKristal makes people happy simply by logging in

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tracii View Post
Awww thats so sad prayers to the family.
I lost a close friend Sat myself
So sorry to hear. Hugs

Sent from my A571VL using Tapatalk
Kristal is offline   Reply With Quote