Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Library > Story Writers Forum

Old 06-26-2017, 05:46 PM   #1
lovelymars908
BHM Writer

lovelymars908 has said some nice things
Post New to the Dim. Story Forums

*stops sweating in nervousness and straightens herself*

Hello. I joined Dimensions a little over a year ago, but I wasn't too terribly active. Well, if you look at my profile and the reason for this thread... I'm just another weight gain writer, hoping to achieve more fans here. Never really bothered posted because of two things 1) uncharacteristic shyness and 2) not sure how my stories will be received here (and where to post them) and a possible third one is about my ability....

To give a brief summary of what I write in weight gain fiction, the themes I use are very untraditional from the common conventions, including leaving the eroticism out. So that means I'll be posting stories in fantasy, sci-fi, horror, & supernatural genres.

Anyway, hope I'm welcome here. (Knock some sense into me to post, lol.)

Last edited by lovelymars908; 06-28-2017 at 11:28 AM. Reason: Forgot some things.
lovelymars908 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2017, 11:05 PM   #2
loopytheone
Administrator

loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Of course you are welcome, we are always happy to have new authors!

New stories are posted into the Recent Additions board; they are moved into the appropriate archives by the mod team after six months so there is nothing for you to worry about there.

I main rules are that you only post stories that you yourself have written, that the characters are all over 18 and that you have more than a single chapter to upload at first (lots of snippets never get finished here!). There are more in depth rules posts on the Recent Additions board which you are welcome to check out or you can contact myself or another member of the mod team if you have any questions.

But yeah, all rambling aside, we are always excited to have new authors so please don't feel afraid to post your stories here.
loopytheone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2017, 06:38 AM   #3
Xyantha Reborn
- Actually Very Tame!

Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Welcome!!!!!!!
Xyantha Reborn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2017, 10:23 AM   #4
StrugglingWriter

StrugglingWriter is a member of the 500 clubStrugglingWriter is a member of the 500 clubStrugglingWriter is a member of the 500 clubStrugglingWriter is a member of the 500 clubStrugglingWriter is a member of the 500 clubStrugglingWriter is a member of the 500 club

It's not a hugely trafficked board (compared to, say, deviantart), so don't take the absence of huge amounts of input from people as a knock on you or your ability. There's a wide variety of interest in that small group, and they're loyal and supportive. It's a great place to put your work and grow your skills.

http://www.dimensionsmagazine.com/fo...d.php?t=102853
StrugglingWriter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2017, 11:29 AM   #5
lovelymars908
BHM Writer

lovelymars908 has said some nice things

Thanks for the welcome, loopy and StrugglingWriter!
lovelymars908 is offline   Reply With Quote