Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > Fat sexuality

Old 07-10-2017, 03:17 PM   #1
b01

b01 does more than just post hot picsb01 does more than just post hot picsb01 does more than just post hot pics
Default Vibrating Cock rings

So I've gotten into these after accidentally discovering how vibrations can add to the pleasure of an ejaculation.

I just purchased this one and plan to try it out soon https://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B071Y...?ie=UTF8&psc=1

Can any recommend any others I may want to try?
Old 07-10-2017, 08:07 PM   #2
ditzygirl

ditzygirl can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesditzygirl can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesditzygirl can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

?? How on earth does that work?
ditzygirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2017, 02:22 AM   #3
b01

b01 does more than just post hot picsb01 does more than just post hot picsb01 does more than just post hot pics

Take one hard cock and put the ring on it.

If you're masturbating, then put the long part down and smash it against your balls for a nice massage while you stroke. Or you can put the long part up toward your belly, or under your belly if you have enough hanging and just feel the vibes as you stroke.

If with a woman, and the stars magically align, then you may be able to position it just right so that the vibrating also stimulates her in some way. I'm thinking a grinding technique for any kind of usefulness.
Old 07-11-2017, 02:34 AM   #4
b01

Also the ring strangled my dick a bit, I think it trapped/cut circulation a bit, it felt strangly extra hard, but that's about it.

This toy essentially turned my cock into a vibrator. So I imagine my woman will feel and maybe enjoy that in some way.