Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > Fat sexuality

Old 08-31-2017, 08:38 AM   #1
Tad
mostly harmless

Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.
Default Butts, Bellies, and Spooning

(based on some musings as I was falling asleep last night; nothing deep here, just some idle curiosity about other's experiences.)

I’d think the question of spooning for two thin people is pretty simple, just a matter of preferences on being the big or little spoon and how joints line up if their heights are much different (classically the guy is taller, and will be ‘the big spoon’). Throw fat into it, and there are some other twists.

If the ‘little spoon’ is fat, there are a couple of things. If the little spoon has a larger butt, as many bbw and some bhm have, it can take a lot of the big spoon’s thigh and torso length just to fit around that, and pushing the big spoon’s hips back which changes the angles of contact for everything else. Mind you, the big spoon then gets to push hips and thighs against the well padded back-end of the little-spoon, so an FA big spoon isn’t apt to complain too much. In addition, the big spoon’s top arm may not so much wrap around the little spoon as lay on top of the little spoon’s belly as the little spoon’s belly sprawls across the mattress.

Flip it around to having a fat big spoon and it has perhaps more of an impact, in that the big spoons belly can really fill up that curve where the little spoon would normally nestle. If the little spoon is an FA they may be happy to have their butt pushed against a plush belly, but it also impact how the bodies fit together quite a bit, and makes for a further reach for the big spoon’s top arm (they have to reach past their own belly and then over/around the little spoon).

If both partners are fat, in varying degrees you kind of add together the above geometrical complications.

So I’m curious, do you like being the big or little spoon, and why? (if you don’t like spooning that is OK, and feel free to explain why not). What do and don’t you like about how your or your partner’s size changes spooning? Anything I missed noting above?
Old 08-31-2017, 09:13 AM   #2
happily_married
Happy to be part of Dims!

happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

My wife's backside makes spooning a little challenging, but we work through it. Spooning with her is naturally arousing for me, and we like for my penis to rest in the crease of her luxurious butt, a position we call "making hotdogs." (At the risk of size shaming myself that's not a lot of meat for such big buns! ) Because of how much bigger her hips are than mine, the only way we can actually reach this position is by propping me up on a bunch of pillows or by her leaning slightly toward me and my sort of sliding slightly underneath her. Once she gets me where she wants me she tells me not to move and I reach over her and put my hand on her belly. I'm only 3"taller than her and a significant amount of my height gets used navigating around her big butt so my face rests just at the base of her neck.

There are definitely a lot of positional issues in this and other intimate moments that smaller couples probably never even think of. For me there's a lot of fun in learning how to work with what we have to fulfill each orher's needs and preferences.

Oh, and the best part of that position is when we do it in the morning, she sometimes will roll over on top of me, sit up and stretch. That arch in her back while she's stretching, giving way to an ass that is already a work of art in its own right is a sight to behold. Feeling her weight on top of me is nice too.
Old 08-31-2017, 10:40 AM   #3
fuelingfire

fuelingfire has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fuelingfire has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fuelingfire has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fuelingfire has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fuelingfire has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fuelingfire has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fuelingfire has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fuelingfire has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fuelingfire has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fuelingfire has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fuelingfire has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

We love spooning! Reminding for the purposes of this thread, I am lean muscular, my girlfriend is a 350 pear about an inch shorter than me. We both like being big spoon, so we rotate who gets to be big spoon each time. There is nothing in the world that relaxes me and takes away stress like being the big spoon. Though I miss many things about her when I am not by her, this is one of the biggest. If we are trying to watch Netflix while I am big spoon we do have to lay in a way that her hips don’t block my view, and I need a lot of pillows to elevate my head. When just talking or napping, the only consideration is placement of the lower arm under the neck, for whoever is the big spoon. Otherwise it feels effortless to me, just natural.

You can contrast this with when I was in high school dating jock girls. The first time I big spooned on a couch with the first girlfriend. I didn’t want to seem like a pervert, I knew nothing about girls in general. So the issue of hand placement came up. My thoughts were don’t touch any naughty regions. I went with putting my hand over the belly button region. This was naturally where my arms were anyways, plus even a thin woman in that positions fat will bunch up, so I thought bonus! She instantly turned her head gave me the stink eye and sternly said, “don’t put your hands there!” She swiftly moved my hand to her breasts for proper placement. And that is the story of the first time I touched breasts, even if over a bra.

The two other thin girls I dated had basically the same reaction. Though I do understand why, it’s kind of strange to rationally think about. The idea that your chest and butt are attractive, but wish the region connecting them doesn’t exist or is completely ignored as if they were hiding behind a curtain. One fat girl I dated, I had to talk her into having sex with her shirt off. I could understand if we were doing it in a place where we could get caught, but not a bedroom. To me that is about as weird as her having a bag over her head during sex. It also made me feel really bad for her (she was an apple, and I loved her tummy), and made me realize how sexy I find confidence. Side note: as she was very conscious of her stomach, repeatedly reminded her of how beautiful she was, kept my FA tendencies at bay, I did not do any intentional jiggling, and made sure her breasts and butt got the majority of the attention. Over time she got better about it, but I mostly felt tolerated.
Old 08-31-2017, 01:01 PM   #4
Tad
mostly harmless

Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.

With regards to naturally putting your arm at the waist, with the hand naturally going to the tummy ... I remember my wife sucking in and tensing up when I did that, years ago, and so for a long time I then would angle to either go up to her breasts or down to her hip. But at some point I forgot to worry about it, and she apparently no longer minded, so now I happily snug my arm up around her belly, or sort of tucked between belly and breasts.
Old 08-31-2017, 02:17 PM   #5
Xyantha Reborn
- Actually Very Tame!

Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.

I am 5'3 and hubby is 6ft - we prety much fit together both ways. But i prefer to be the big spoon. My thighs tuck along the back if his, and my chest is against his back - that means i get to drape my arm over his belly, and lean into him.

As the little spoon i get to feel his belly against my back but can't really actively touch much - and i end up feeling a bit cranped and end up moving more quickly.

Also, we both end up napping when we lay down - and as big spoon i end up getting to sleep. As little spoon he ends up rolling over and taking his pillow arm back.
Xyantha Reborn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2017, 07:30 AM   #6
fuelingfire

fuelingfire has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fuelingfire has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fuelingfire has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fuelingfire has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fuelingfire has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fuelingfire has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fuelingfire has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fuelingfire has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fuelingfire has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fuelingfire has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fuelingfire has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

It's still comfy being little spoon, but I love being the big spoon.
Old 09-01-2017, 01:05 PM   #7
knightmare870

knightmare870 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesknightmare870 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesknightmare870 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Spooning is easy for my wife and I because of her belly. It comforts her when I take my hand and wrap it under her and she actually gets upset if it's not there at night.
Old 09-04-2017, 05:29 AM   #8
loopytheone
Administrator

loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.

What a cute question.

With my current partner we don't really spoon, he tend to lay on his back whilst I cuddle up to him. I like laying on my side and he likes laying on his back so it works. Though he has mentioned spooning me when I was asleep and playing with my belly, hah.

My ex was a SSBHM and I used to spoon with him as, like, our default position. I'd be the little spoon and because I have a big butt and I really dramatically curved back, there was space for him to fit his belly above my butt. Worked pretty nicely.
loopytheone is offline   Reply With Quote