Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > Weight Board > Weight Gain

Old 07-30-2017, 11:56 AM   #1
squeezablysoft

squeezablysoft makes people happy simply by logging insqueezablysoft makes people happy simply by logging insqueezablysoft makes people happy simply by logging insqueezablysoft makes people happy simply by logging insqueezablysoft makes people happy simply by logging insqueezablysoft makes people happy simply by logging insqueezablysoft makes people happy simply by logging insqueezablysoft makes people happy simply by logging insqueezablysoft makes people happy simply by logging insqueezablysoft makes people happy simply by logging in
Default Has anyone seen the movie "Feed"?

I saw this movie and thought it was cool that somebody made a movie about FA/feederism but at the same time I didn't love how it was presented as this really sick, dangerous perversion. And I wished they had had more discussion into the psychology of it all, beyond the tired old Freudian thing.
I should warn you, movie contains nudity.
https://youtu.be/Nn6FGJ9Cbjk
Old 07-30-2017, 01:13 PM   #2
loopytheone
Administrator

loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.

My sister actually studied this as part of her phD.

Not a film I enjoyed for many reasons and I don't think the caricature of feeders as sociopathic abusers is remotely helpful.
loopytheone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2017, 01:19 PM   #3
Tracii

Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Saw it and didn't care for it.
It was geared and portrayed more as a sickness or a mental disorder.
Tracii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2017, 03:01 PM   #4
Green Eyed Fairy
Flash Dancing

Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.

The movie was meant to be more about a serial killer that has the feeder fetish - rather than being about actual feederism.
BTW, the 600 lb woman in the movie is actually a lot smaller and was wearing a prosthetic fat suit.

"The longing of my heart is a fairy portrait of myself: I want to be pretty; I want to eliminate facts and fill up the gap with charms."

"See these eyes so green, I can stare for a thousand years, Colder than the moon
It's been so long and I've been putting out fire with gasoline"
Green Eyed Fairy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2017, 09:21 AM   #5
biggirlluvher

biggirlluvher can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesbiggirlluvher can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesbiggirlluvher can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Quote:
Originally Posted by squeezablysoft View Post
I saw this movie and thought it was cool that somebody made a movie about FA/feederism but at the same time I didn't love how it was presented as this really sick, dangerous perversion. And I wished they had had more discussion into the psychology of it all, beyond the tired old Freudian thing.
I should warn you, movie contains nudity.
https://youtu.be/Nn6FGJ9Cbjk
I had heard about it but didn't know it was viewable in its entirety. What did you think of it Soft?
biggirlluvher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2017, 03:39 PM   #6
squeezablysoft

squeezablysoft makes people happy simply by logging insqueezablysoft makes people happy simply by logging insqueezablysoft makes people happy simply by logging insqueezablysoft makes people happy simply by logging insqueezablysoft makes people happy simply by logging insqueezablysoft makes people happy simply by logging insqueezablysoft makes people happy simply by logging insqueezablysoft makes people happy simply by logging insqueezablysoft makes people happy simply by logging insqueezablysoft makes people happy simply by logging in

Will rewatch tomorrow during my long car trip from South Carolina to Florida and give a detailed critique.
Old 08-05-2017, 07:34 AM   #7
Still a Skye fan
Normalcy is overrated

Still a Skye fan makes people happy simply by logging inStill a Skye fan makes people happy simply by logging inStill a Skye fan makes people happy simply by logging inStill a Skye fan makes people happy simply by logging inStill a Skye fan makes people happy simply by logging inStill a Skye fan makes people happy simply by logging inStill a Skye fan makes people happy simply by logging inStill a Skye fan makes people happy simply by logging inStill a Skye fan makes people happy simply by logging inStill a Skye fan makes people happy simply by logging in

I last saw it several years ago...in fact, I seem to recall renting it from my local Blockbuster Video of all places, back when those still existed.

Anyway, definitely a strange movie and, as Green Eyed Fairy mentioned, it's not really a feederism movie but more of a serial killer movie plus the 600 lb lady in the movie was wearing prosthetics and was nowhere near that large.

Personally, I wasn't sure what to make of it. I thought it was "okay" but nothing I really need to see again.

Michelle (Read or Dream)
Still a Skye fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2017, 04:33 AM   #8
petersmyth79

petersmyth79 does more than just post hot picspetersmyth79 does more than just post hot picspetersmyth79 does more than just post hot pics

No I didn't like it either, the movie got it wrong totally. stereotypes such as this are detrimental to people like me. I only want what my wife wants and would never hurt her or convince her to do anything that she didn't want to do irrelevant of me
petersmyth79 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2017, 03:26 PM   #9
BHMforBBW

BHMforBBW has said some nice things

I thought it was flat out awful. Poor messaging. Lackluster story. Predictable to the hilt. Parts of it were truly revolting. Sub par acting and lousy editing and cinematography.

Doesn't even rate as a B-movie in my book. A waste of time that I'll never get back. Ah - live and learn.
Old 08-17-2017, 06:19 PM   #10
Jerry Thomas

Jerry Thomas can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesJerry Thomas can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes
I watched the movie after ordering it from amazon. It was so totally awful so as to be (almost) funny. Almost like some schlocky horror movie from the 1950's. Kinda fun to watch, in a weird sort of way. My wife noticed that the "feeder" character had a hard-on when he brought home the bags of fast food for her to eat. Send the kiddies to bed first!
Jerry Thomas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2017, 06:27 PM   #11
Jerry Thomas

Jerry Thomas can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesJerry Thomas can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes
A much more worthwhile movie to watch is a foreign-language film called "A Matter of Size." It's about four BHM Israeli men who decide to become amateur sumo wrestlers after giving up dieting and being tired of all the negativity against them. It's basically a comedy, but it does have some deeper moments. One of the men falls in love with a BBW from his diet class. Much more enjoyable than "Feed." I found a copy at our public library, but it was slightly defective (skipped at times).

Sorry for posting a reply to my own post!
Jerry Thomas is offline   Reply With Quote