Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > Fat sexuality

Old 07-28-2017, 07:04 AM   #1
Mr.Tickle

Mr.Tickle has said some nice things
Default Trading Tickle Torture for a Stack of Pancakes

I know this is really silly, but I have this fantasy that a large beautiful woman loves my pancakes. I love being tickle tortured.

So I make her a stack of my delicious pancakes every morning after she sits on me and tickle tortures me before sex.

It would be exciting for me, if I discovered there are women who would make that trade.
Mr.Tickle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2017, 09:54 AM   #2
dwesterny
Unpleasantly Plump

dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!

Have you tried waffles? Might find more ladies with waffles.