Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion
Old 08-10-2017, 10:56 PM   #1
x0emnem0x

x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!
Unhappy Rest In Peace Megan!

Hello everyone,

It is with great sadness and a heavy heart that I am here to announce that we have lost someone very special from the Dims family today.

Megan, aka HottiMegan, passed away this afternoon. The family has not released any information regarding the cause or arrangements.

I had befriended her on Facebook awhile back and kept in touch through social media for a few years, and tonight her husband posted of her passing. She had been sick for awhile, so not entirely sure what went wrong. Please keep her family in your thoughts and prayers.

Megan was such a great and beautiful person, mom, and wife. She will be dearly missed!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 6000687B-253C-4724-B890-C5322EE0A6ED.jpg (136.4 KB, 733 views)
x0emnem0x is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2017, 11:00 PM   #2
x0emnem0x

x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!

I'll keep you guys updated if I hear anything else.
Old 08-10-2017, 11:48 PM   #3
Shosh
Susannah

Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.

I feel heartsick for her two young sons and husband
I met Megan here in 2006, and have been friends with her since then.
Rest in Peace sweet Megan.
xo
Shosh
Shosh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2017, 03:08 AM   #4
loopytheone
Administrator

loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.

May she rest in peace. My condolences to her friends and family.
loopytheone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2017, 03:32 AM   #5
Tad
mostly harmless

Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.

This is such stunning news, she was such a strong presence that it is hard to grasp. My deepest sympathies to all who knew her in person, and especially to her family.
Old 08-11-2017, 06:24 AM   #6
azerty
Life is worth living

azerty is a pillar of the Dimensions communityazerty is a pillar of the Dimensions communityazerty is a pillar of the Dimensions communityazerty is a pillar of the Dimensions communityazerty is a pillar of the Dimensions communityazerty is a pillar of the Dimensions communityazerty is a pillar of the Dimensions communityazerty is a pillar of the Dimensions communityazerty is a pillar of the Dimensions communityazerty is a pillar of the Dimensions communityazerty is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Very sad news ☹️
Old 08-11-2017, 08:56 AM   #7
Tracii

Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

So sad and please keep us updated.
I really never chatted with her but from her posts she seemed really sweet.
Tracii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2017, 01:40 PM   #8
Marlayna

Marlayna is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMarlayna is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMarlayna is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMarlayna is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMarlayna is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMarlayna is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMarlayna is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMarlayna is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMarlayna is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMarlayna is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMarlayna is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Wow, so sorry to hear this. Sincere condolences to her friends and family.
Marlayna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2017, 05:39 PM   #9
Iannathedriveress
Random Heroine

Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

I'm really sad about this, may she rest in peace.
Iannathedriveress is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2017, 06:02 PM   #10
Green Eyed Fairy
Flash Dancing

Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.

How awful and unexpected! I enjoyed her posts- here and on FB.

"The longing of my heart is a fairy portrait of myself: I want to be pretty; I want to eliminate facts and fill up the gap with charms."

"See these eyes so green, I can stare for a thousand years, Colder than the moon
It's been so long and I've been putting out fire with gasoline"
Green Eyed Fairy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2017, 06:52 PM   #11
tonynyc
Slow Dance Aficionado

tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.

RIP Megan! Condolences to Husband, Son, Family members and Friends.

[SIGPIC]http://www.dimensionsmagazine.com/forums/image.php?u=841&type=sigpic&dateline=1258169105[/SIGPIC]
tonynyc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2017, 01:04 AM   #12
x0emnem0x

Definitely so unexpected. My heart sunk when I read the update from her hubby. She was sick with some type of bug but had made an update about feeling better and then he posted the update on her FB about her passing. So confusing and sad.
Old 08-13-2017, 01:21 AM   #13
curvluver

curvluver can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokescurvluver can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

RIP Megan. My sincerest condolences go out to her Family and Friends.
curvluver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2017, 05:12 AM   #14
BigElectricKat
Just ask. I'll answer!

BigElectricKat makes people happy simply by logging inBigElectricKat makes people happy simply by logging inBigElectricKat makes people happy simply by logging inBigElectricKat makes people happy simply by logging inBigElectricKat makes people happy simply by logging inBigElectricKat makes people happy simply by logging inBigElectricKat makes people happy simply by logging inBigElectricKat makes people happy simply by logging inBigElectricKat makes people happy simply by logging in

Since I'm fairly new here, I didn't ever converse with Megan but I can see from the various posts that she was highly thought of. My prayers go with her and to her family.
BigElectricKat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2017, 10:48 AM   #15
x0emnem0x

She was a wonderful woman.
Old 08-14-2017, 11:02 PM   #16
W0lf

W0lf has said some nice things

Sad news. RIP Megan
W0lf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2017, 09:27 PM   #17
Still a Skye fan
Normalcy is overrated

Still a Skye fan makes people happy simply by logging inStill a Skye fan makes people happy simply by logging inStill a Skye fan makes people happy simply by logging inStill a Skye fan makes people happy simply by logging inStill a Skye fan makes people happy simply by logging inStill a Skye fan makes people happy simply by logging inStill a Skye fan makes people happy simply by logging inStill a Skye fan makes people happy simply by logging inStill a Skye fan makes people happy simply by logging inStill a Skye fan makes people happy simply by logging in

So sorry to read of Megan's passing. I never had the pleasure of being her friend but she always seemed like a fun and cool lady.

My condolences to her family and friends.

Dennis

Michelle (Read or Dream)
Still a Skye fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2017, 08:41 PM   #18
Cynthia

Cynthia makes people happy simply by logging inCynthia makes people happy simply by logging inCynthia makes people happy simply by logging inCynthia makes people happy simply by logging inCynthia makes people happy simply by logging inCynthia makes people happy simply by logging inCynthia makes people happy simply by logging inCynthia makes people happy simply by logging in

I'm sorry to hear that. Megan was such a kind, joyful person. She always had good tips for fellow vegetarians and almost-vegetarians.
Cynthia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2017, 09:13 AM   #19
EtobicokeFA
Proud FA

EtobicokeFA has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EtobicokeFA has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EtobicokeFA has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EtobicokeFA has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EtobicokeFA has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EtobicokeFA has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EtobicokeFA has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EtobicokeFA has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EtobicokeFA has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EtobicokeFA has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EtobicokeFA has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

My condolences to her friends and family

"Health is not a body weight, it's a measure of fitness."
EtobicokeFA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2017, 11:32 AM   #20
ohiofa

ohiofa can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesohiofa can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

WOW, I'm so sorry to hear that!!! RIP Megan.
ohiofa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2017, 12:39 PM   #21
fat9276

fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Very sad to hear this. She was very sweet and was very much a part of the Dims through the years for me
Old 08-23-2017, 03:59 PM   #22
ThatFatGirl
Why am I still here?

ThatFatGirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.ThatFatGirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.ThatFatGirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.ThatFatGirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.ThatFatGirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.ThatFatGirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.ThatFatGirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.ThatFatGirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.ThatFatGirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.ThatFatGirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.ThatFatGirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.

I didn't know Megan very well, but we were Facebook friends for the last many years. I admired her appetite for books, one a day it seemed most days, and her devotion to her family. She seemed like a really good person I would've enjoyed knowing IRL. I miss her presence in my online world and am very sad for her family and friends who must be devastated by her loss.

Fleeting Fancies
ThatFatGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2017, 01:53 PM   #23
Heavy_Cream

Heavy_Cream can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesHeavy_Cream can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

How TERRIBLE. I knew her online. She was super nice. I'm SO sorry.
Heavy_Cream is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
hottimegan, rip