Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > Fat sexuality

Old 09-05-2017, 08:14 AM   #1
b4gv8n

b4gv8n has said some nice things
Default Button Popping BBWs

Anybody into this fetish? What are your experiences? Have you any pics to share? What are your thoughts?
b4gv8n is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2017, 02:06 PM   #2
loopytheone
Administrator

loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Yeah, I love this. There are tons of videos of BBW popping shirt and trouser buttons on youtube, if you search for them.
loopytheone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2017, 01:23 AM   #3
b4gv8n

b4gv8n has said some nice things

Oh, I know! I've seen plenty on there. There's this one YouTuber called "My Kawaii Little Belly" who does a few!
b4gv8n is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2017, 03:27 AM   #4
TwoSwords

TwoSwords never has a post go unnoticedTwoSwords never has a post go unnoticedTwoSwords never has a post go unnoticedTwoSwords never has a post go unnoticedTwoSwords never has a post go unnoticedTwoSwords never has a post go unnoticedTwoSwords never has a post go unnoticed

Button-popping is definitely cute, and in the same vein, I also love those shirts that were really popular a few years back among bigger ladies, where it was a shirt with a jacket over it, with only one button in the middle, looking like it was stretched to connect. You don't see them much anymore, but man, were they ever cute when they were a thing.
TwoSwords is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2017, 04:46 AM   #5
squeezablysoft

squeezablysoft is a pillar of the Dimensions communitysqueezablysoft is a pillar of the Dimensions communitysqueezablysoft is a pillar of the Dimensions communitysqueezablysoft is a pillar of the Dimensions communitysqueezablysoft is a pillar of the Dimensions communitysqueezablysoft is a pillar of the Dimensions communitysqueezablysoft is a pillar of the Dimensions communitysqueezablysoft is a pillar of the Dimensions communitysqueezablysoft is a pillar of the Dimensions communitysqueezablysoft is a pillar of the Dimensions communitysqueezablysoft is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Oh I burst my first button just last year, such a sweet memory,
hoping to pop many more to come!

http://www.dimensionsmagazine.com/fo...ghlight=button
Old 11-23-2017, 06:57 AM   #6
Tracii

Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

I have ruined countless zippers in stretchy jeans and skirts.
Tracii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2017, 01:56 PM   #7
BBW MeganLynn44DD
Perfectly Round

BBW MeganLynn44DD is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBBW MeganLynn44DD is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBBW MeganLynn44DD is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBBW MeganLynn44DD is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBBW MeganLynn44DD is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBBW MeganLynn44DD is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBBW MeganLynn44DD is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBBW MeganLynn44DD is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBBW MeganLynn44DD is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBBW MeganLynn44DD is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBBW MeganLynn44DD is a pillar of the Dimensions community
Angry

Canít say it was pleasant,on a skirt that I really liked,and also I hate shopping.Also means spending money and I hate spending on myself.
BBW MeganLynn44DD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2017, 04:22 PM   #8
Tracii

Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

I ripped the zipper out of a cute peasant skirt at work one time so embarrassed.
The whole office probably heard it.
My chair still had the arms on it and I would have to squirm agains't the arms to get in and out of it.
My new one finally came in and I had the boss not install the arms on it.
He was teasing me saying you sure? You know those arms will let you rest your arms.
I said I have enough side fat and belly fat I can just use that .LOLOL
Tracii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2017, 09:27 AM   #9
Still a Skye fan
Normalcy is overrated

Still a Skye fan makes people happy simply by logging inStill a Skye fan makes people happy simply by logging inStill a Skye fan makes people happy simply by logging inStill a Skye fan makes people happy simply by logging inStill a Skye fan makes people happy simply by logging inStill a Skye fan makes people happy simply by logging inStill a Skye fan makes people happy simply by logging inStill a Skye fan makes people happy simply by logging inStill a Skye fan makes people happy simply by logging inStill a Skye fan makes people happy simply by logging in

Quote:
Originally Posted by b4gv8n View Post
Oh, I know! I've seen plenty on there. There's this one YouTuber called "My Kawaii Little Belly" who does a few!
Oh yes, I've been a fan of this girl for a while. Plus she seems to be well on her way to getting very BIG. She says she's 5'2" and once wanted to stop gaining at gaining at 180 lbs but recently announced that she was 233 lbs.

Michelle (Read or Dream)
Still a Skye fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2017, 03:47 AM   #10
TwoSwords

TwoSwords never has a post go unnoticedTwoSwords never has a post go unnoticedTwoSwords never has a post go unnoticedTwoSwords never has a post go unnoticedTwoSwords never has a post go unnoticedTwoSwords never has a post go unnoticedTwoSwords never has a post go unnoticed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tracii View Post
I ripped the zipper out of a cute peasant skirt at work one time so embarrassed.
Oh! If we're talking zippers, I saw this happen once to a beautiful SSBBG (she was about 14-15) in high school. Her weight was very strongly centered in her stomach and hips, and we'd been in various classes together for months, (I was still nervous about approaching girls at the time,) and she basically always wore the same light purple jacket over her shirt.

Anyway, the actual event won't take long to describe. We were all in the process of sitting down around the table for class, when she came in (one of the last ones to arrive, I think,) and took her seat. Just as she was sitting, the zipper on her jacket popped apart in the midsection area, revealing her shirt underneath. It was mentioned, but no one made a big deal of it. I just remember this event because it was the first time (and one of the few times) I've ever felt sorry for someone, and also felt really, really captivated by their beauty at the same time. I wanted to approach her right then and there, but there was class to get to, and in any case, we turned out to be too different as people.
TwoSwords is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
bbw, belly, button, fat, pop