Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion
Old 09-20-2017, 08:26 AM   #1
nashnwo1234

nashnwo1234 has said some nice things
Default Skinny guys

Any of you skinny guys out there (150lb or less) ever had a 300+ lb lady lay on top of you? I see Sara Aikawa videos of her laying on top of guys and just her weight on their chest is able to completely stop them from breathing and they have to tap out. Is that real?
nashnwo1234 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2017, 02:13 PM   #2
fatgrllvr

fatgrllvr has super-sized repfatgrllvr has super-sized repfatgrllvr has super-sized repfatgrllvr has super-sized repfatgrllvr has super-sized rep

Not real at all. I weigh 170 and have had a 350 pound plus woman lie on top of me with no problem - only enjoyment.
fatgrllvr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2017, 07:04 AM   #3
nashnwo1234

well ive had a 220 lb girl sit on my chest on a bed and i was having a very hard time breathing after a min or so
Old 09-23-2017, 07:36 AM   #4
fatgrllvr

fatgrllvr has super-sized repfatgrllvr has super-sized repfatgrllvr has super-sized repfatgrllvr has super-sized repfatgrllvr has super-sized rep

It depends on how her weight's distributed on your body. If she's sitting on your chest, almost all of her weight is pushing down on your lungs, so I can see how that could make breathing harder. Also, a sitting 220 pound woman has more of her weight in a smaller space than a 350 pound woman, whose flesh would be more likely to spread out over the sides and lessen the direct pressure on your lungs. Finally, when a really fat woman is just lying on top of you, her flesh just spreads out all over and around your torso and thighs - much less direct pressure (and much more direct pleasure).
fatgrllvr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2017, 04:33 PM   #5
loopytheone
Administrator

loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fatgrllvr View Post
It depends on how her weight's distributed on your body. If she's sitting on your chest, almost all of her weight is pushing down on your lungs, so I can see how that could make breathing harder. Also, a sitting 220 pound woman has more of her weight in a smaller space than a 350 pound woman, whose flesh would be more likely to spread out over the sides and lessen the direct pressure on your lungs. Finally, when a really fat woman is just lying on top of you, her flesh just spreads out all over and around your torso and thighs - much less direct pressure (and much more direct pleasure).
I second this. I was about 160 lbs and had my partner at the time, who was 450 lbs, lay on top of me on a bed. Wasn't unpleasant or difficult to breathe at all. It's a surface area-to-weight ratio thing, really.
loopytheone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2017, 05:15 PM   #6
HereticFA

HereticFA makes people happy simply by logging inHereticFA makes people happy simply by logging inHereticFA makes people happy simply by logging inHereticFA makes people happy simply by logging inHereticFA makes people happy simply by logging inHereticFA makes people happy simply by logging inHereticFA makes people happy simply by logging inHereticFA makes people happy simply by logging inHereticFA makes people happy simply by logging in

I've had a 505 lbs lover on to of me (I was ~230lbs at the time and I'm 6'5"). I did have to have her off my chest after about five to ten minutes so I could catch my breath. But it was great until then.

Same story with my wife when she was about 430 lbs. But I was older and it took less time before I needed a break. Plus, her being smaller than the previous lover and I'd gained weight myself, more of her weight was directly on me.

Last edited by HereticFA; 09-23-2017 at 05:19 PM. Reason: added thoughts
HereticFA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2017, 05:09 AM   #7
nashnwo1234

saw a video where sara aikawa, whos probably around 350 at the time, casually lowered herself down on top of this little guy on the hard floor, her belly over his chest, and he was pretty much crushed and unable to breathe. shes my favorite squasher due to her tiny victims
Old 09-24-2017, 05:11 AM   #8
nashnwo1234

btw appreciating these replies guys, thanks