Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > Main Dimensions Board

Old 11-13-2017, 04:09 AM   #1
fuelingfire

fuelingfire has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fuelingfire has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fuelingfire has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fuelingfire has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fuelingfire has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fuelingfire has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fuelingfire has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fuelingfire has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fuelingfire has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fuelingfire has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fuelingfire has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!
Default Watch This Poet's Perfect Response To a Guy She Met On Tinder

https://www.facebook.com/wanpoetry/v...1991089295159/

I love this video! I could only find it on facebook though. FYI very vulgar.
Old 11-13-2017, 05:45 AM   #2
fuelingfire

fuelingfire has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fuelingfire has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fuelingfire has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fuelingfire has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fuelingfire has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fuelingfire has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fuelingfire has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fuelingfire has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fuelingfire has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fuelingfire has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fuelingfire has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Here is a youtube link rather than a Facebook link.
Old 11-13-2017, 06:37 AM   #3
azerty
Life is worth living

azerty is a pillar of the Dimensions communityazerty is a pillar of the Dimensions communityazerty is a pillar of the Dimensions communityazerty is a pillar of the Dimensions communityazerty is a pillar of the Dimensions communityazerty is a pillar of the Dimensions communityazerty is a pillar of the Dimensions communityazerty is a pillar of the Dimensions communityazerty is a pillar of the Dimensions communityazerty is a pillar of the Dimensions communityazerty is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Quote:
Originally Posted by fuelingfire View Post
Here is a youtube link rather than a Facebook link.
Thank you for sharing
Old 11-13-2017, 09:54 AM   #4
loopytheone
Administrator

loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Oh wow! What an awesome lady!
loopytheone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2017, 12:25 PM   #5
DragonFly
Ahem Prema

DragonFly makes people happy simply by logging inDragonFly makes people happy simply by logging inDragonFly makes people happy simply by logging inDragonFly makes people happy simply by logging inDragonFly makes people happy simply by logging inDragonFly makes people happy simply by logging inDragonFly makes people happy simply by logging inDragonFly makes people happy simply by logging inDragonFly makes people happy simply by logging in

This is amazing.
DragonFly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2017, 04:00 PM   #6
Green Eyed Fairy
Flash Dancing

Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Love it- made my day!

"The longing of my heart is a fairy portrait of myself: I want to be pretty; I want to eliminate facts and fill up the gap with charms."

"See these eyes so green, I can stare for a thousand years, Colder than the moon
It's been so long and I've been putting out fire with gasoline"
Green Eyed Fairy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2017, 10:03 AM   #7
Ho Ho Tai

Ho Ho Tai keeps pushing the rep limit!Ho Ho Tai keeps pushing the rep limit!Ho Ho Tai keeps pushing the rep limit!Ho Ho Tai keeps pushing the rep limit!Ho Ho Tai keeps pushing the rep limit!Ho Ho Tai keeps pushing the rep limit!Ho Ho Tai keeps pushing the rep limit!Ho Ho Tai keeps pushing the rep limit!Ho Ho Tai keeps pushing the rep limit!Ho Ho Tai keeps pushing the rep limit!Ho Ho Tai keeps pushing the rep limit!
Default Glori B!

Whatever her size, she is clearly not big enough to contain her heart. I think I'm falling in love. Good thing I'm spoken for!

"The greatest wisdom: Love and Laughter, Inter-twined."
Ho Ho Tai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2017, 06:19 PM   #8
TwoSwords

TwoSwords never has a post go unnoticedTwoSwords never has a post go unnoticedTwoSwords never has a post go unnoticedTwoSwords never has a post go unnoticedTwoSwords never has a post go unnoticedTwoSwords never has a post go unnoticedTwoSwords never has a post go unnoticed

Oh, dear. I'm afraid this reply will not make me very popular.

"He says; 'I'm sorry. I really dig fat chicks.'"

He is most likely inexperienced with interacting with girls. Otherwise, he'd know that the term "chicks" is to be used only between men in private. When you're talking to a member of the opposite sex, the polite term is "women."

"He says; 'Is it wrong that I find you irresistable?'"

I notice she doesn't say she answered this question, and I don't think any FA can be blamed for some confusion over this issue, given all the evil, anti-FA propaganda that exists in the culture and online.

"He says; 'HI!'"

What did you say back, hmm? When a person says hi to you, it's usually customary to reply.

"Humility is the virtue we were taught to keep us quiet..."

Let me say a few words about humility. Humility, as a virtue, is not the same thing as shame, dissatisfaction, indignity, poor standards or being unconfident. It refers only to the quality that allows a person to view themselves in proper relation to others. In short, as being neither more horrible than others, nor more sublime. This is the most important of all the virtues, because without it, people become convinced that their will, and only their will, matters in their lives. They cease making any attempt to benefit others by their actions, they have little regard for how their actions will effect the well-being of their fellow man, and they become absolutely miserable people to be around.

Yes. Confidence is not only sexy; it's essential. It's essential because without confidence, a normal, well-intentioned compliment turns into a massive war. However, confidence and boorish egotism are two different things. I'm on very good terms with a woman I know at work. She's friendly, kind and confident with me, and yet, she almost never talks about herself.

I've said many times on this board that I am incapable of feeling attraction to thin women. However, that's not the end of it. I don't like this woman, because in her words, I see no compassion, no sympathy and no concern for the well-being of others. On top of all this, many prideful people at least plan out their own future to some degree, and she shows no sign of doing this, as far as I can tell. If she behaves anything like this in her real life, I can't imagine her finding regular work, and even putting all of that aside, there's the big, central problem with this approach.

Humility allows me to view her as a human being, equal to me in worth, value and rights, and therefore worthy of being treated with some degree of seriousness and reverence, but if she has this perspective regarding any of the men she talked to, it's unclear. Does she think that they too have every right to discard their own humility, and treat her like her words have no value? She doesn't express sympathy for the poor fellow who was socially-awkward, and wasn't sure what to say. She doesn't express sadness over the man who was confused about whether his feelings were acceptable. She just recites some sayings, which, as near as I can tell, benefit no one. In a way, I feel sorry for her. When a person's ego is healthy and well-adjusted, they can rely on their confidence in their own worth, and don't need to bolster their ego with showy displays and remarks.

For the record, I'm about as insecure about my feelings as an FA as any person could ever be of their weight, and yet, if anyone (man or woman) ever told me they really dug FAs, I'd smile and either thank them, or tell them we had something in common. If someone asked me if it was wrong that they found me irresistible, I would tell them that the answer is no, but that it's always important to practice self-control, especially for people like us, whose feelings are so strong. After all, like them, I understand what it means to have overwhelming emotions. If a person said "Hi" to me, I would say "Hi" back, and maybe mention the weather. These are not condescensions, as she seems to think they are. If she's not interested in these people, she should simply tell them so, when the topic is raised. They're men. They'll appreciate her honesty. However, they won't appreciate the person who spends their time shouting about how great they are. I wouldn't even want that kind of person as a friend.

In the end, we all need to remember that more than one person is involved in every last human interaction. That's why I found this speech so troubling.

-----

P.S.: As an aside, it's a bit unclear from her poem what her goals and motives are. It sounds like she wants to be popular (from her remark about wanting "people" to recognize her beauty,) and I guess, in a sense, I've often wished it could be popular to be an FA. However, these days, I don't think that would help much. Popularity doesn't change whether you're insecure on the inside. It just turns already-insecure people into bullies. I've seen it happen before, numerous times. As I've said before, I wouldn't wish that on anyone.

If, on the other hand, her desires are more modest, like mine, and she only wants generally to be accepted by others, or even to by loved, appreciated and sympathized-with by a single person, (something that I've always been denied,) it sounds like all of that is already within her grasp. Is she pushing for something more? If so, why? Aren't there other unappreciated and lonesome people who might benefit from her encouragement, even if she doesn't personally care for them? If, tomorrow, she chose to be kind to some of those people she referred to, would it do her any damage? It's not clear that it would, and she might save some of these people from lifetimes of reclusiveness. Just a thought.
TwoSwords is offline   Reply With Quote