Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > BBW Forum

Old 07-07-2009, 08:05 PM   #1
Fascinita
Jeez, we're blessed!

Fascinita has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fascinita has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fascinita has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fascinita has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fascinita has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fascinita has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fascinita has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fascinita has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fascinita has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fascinita has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fascinita has ascended what used to be the highest level.
Cool BBW Roll Call: Ladies, Represent!

Name: Fascinita

Profession: Writer, Grad Student

Hobbies: Reading, Writing, Art, Philosophy, Film

Likes: Eating!, Conversation, My girl posse, Vegetarians, Humor, Zen, Snuggling (answer stolen from Tina ), Belly rubs

Dislikes: Beige food

About me: BBW who "found" her fat identity in part thanks to Dimensions. Originally from the Northeast, soon hope to head out West.

Last edited by Fascinita; 07-07-2009 at 08:33 PM.
Fascinita is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2009, 08:11 PM   #2
olwen
Disco Bear

olwen keeps pushing the rep limit!olwen keeps pushing the rep limit!olwen keeps pushing the rep limit!olwen keeps pushing the rep limit!olwen keeps pushing the rep limit!olwen keeps pushing the rep limit!olwen keeps pushing the rep limit!olwen keeps pushing the rep limit!olwen keeps pushing the rep limit!olwen keeps pushing the rep limit!olwen keeps pushing the rep limit!

I also hate beige food, and also gelatinous food. Blech. But I do like witty banter and mellow music.

Dims has also helped me flesh out some fat identity bits and helped me better understand where FAs and smaller bbws are coming from. This site has also helped get rid of lots of angst.
olwen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2009, 08:23 PM   #3
thatgirl08
KNOW IT ALL

thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!

Name: Rachel

Profession: Student, paysite girl for BigCuties and part-time sales rep for Cutco Kitchen Cutlery. Looking for something more concrete.

Hobbies: Sleeping, partying, spending time with my friends and texting 24/7.

Dislikes: Peeing in the woods, junk mail, having terrible cell reception at my house and the taste of mucus in the morning.

About me: Average teenage girl except twice as fat and twice as opinionated.
thatgirl08 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2009, 08:30 PM   #4
Tina
Older and wiser now

Tina has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tina has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tina has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tina has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tina has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tina has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tina has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tina has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tina has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tina has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tina has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Name: Tina

Profession: Jewelry designer, also do some web design and graphics stuff

Hobbies: Reading, Art (creating and admiring), Film, Music, Jewelry and collecting stones, beads and findings (even though it's my business, too), Soaking in color, Online activities -- like, say, this board. Oh, and stealing some answers from Lizzy.

Likes: Eating!, Snuggling with my husband and puppy, Conversation, Foot rubs and back scratches, My girl posse (yeah, I gots one, too!), Vibrant colors and color combinations

Dislikes: Weather that is too hot or too cold, Dirty snow, Olives and broccoli (together or separate, I don't care - ick!), Chemical smells, Bullies, Really loud noise, unless it's music I decide to listen to at that volume. Oh, and stealing this from Rachel, because she is SO right: I hate peeing in the woods, too. (But Lizzy, biscuits and gravy are beige and... yum!)

About me: SSBBW feminist who is originally a New Yorker who moved to California at a young age, where I lived until moving in with my husband of just over two years, a Quebecois. A people-person who is interested in people in general. Everyone has something fascinating to share, whether they believe so or not.

"It's my belief that these sheep are laborin' under the misapprehension that they're birds. Observe their be'avior. Take for a start the sheeps' tendency to 'op about the field on their back legs. Now witness their attmpts to fly from tree to tree. Notice that they do not so much fly as... plummet." -- Monty Python's Flying Circus
Tina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2009, 08:38 PM   #5
Suze
Too Vanilla For You

Suze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Suze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Suze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Suze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Suze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Suze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Suze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Suze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Suze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Suze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Suze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!
Default oh yeah

Name: Suze (sometimes 'I')

Location: If you're really that interested, just pm me and we'll work something out ;p

Profession: Student, tourist

Hobbies: playing piano & guitar, snowboarding

Likes: empathy, sarcasm, irony, fashion, rufus wainwright, loyalty and pasta

Dislikes: creepy guys, public toilets, fakes, sluts, fga, television

About me: Complex girl who was utterly surprised there's people who's similar to her (more or less) when she joined dims a couple years ago.
Happy with her looks, don't want to change, - or +
Suze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2009, 08:49 PM   #6
Theresa48

Theresa48 does more than just post hot picsTheresa48 does more than just post hot picsTheresa48 does more than just post hot pics

Name: Theresa

Age: cough, hack...let's say I remember very well when the Beatles came to America for the first time...JFK was assassinated...the first moon landing...I'm old but still a lot of fun.

Location: Very, very, very hot (temperature, wise for sure) city in Texas.

Profession: teacher

Hobbies: reading all kinds of books, traveling, people watching

Dislikes: liver

About me: SSBBW who has had many adventures in life and have survived them well. Have two grown children that I love dearly and three grandchildren who are a joy to be with whenever I can.
Theresa48 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2009, 12:05 AM   #7
Emma
On Timeout

Emma keeps pushing the rep limit!Emma keeps pushing the rep limit!Emma keeps pushing the rep limit!Emma keeps pushing the rep limit!Emma keeps pushing the rep limit!Emma keeps pushing the rep limit!Emma keeps pushing the rep limit!Emma keeps pushing the rep limit!Emma keeps pushing the rep limit!Emma keeps pushing the rep limit!Emma keeps pushing the rep limit!

I'm Em, 24 from the UK.

I'm kind of on the cusp between SSBBW and plain old BBW. So I'm hoping I'll be able to fit in at both places.
Emma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2009, 12:38 AM   #8
BubbleButtBabe
No one cares anyway

BubbleButtBabe makes people happy simply by logging inBubbleButtBabe makes people happy simply by logging inBubbleButtBabe makes people happy simply by logging inBubbleButtBabe makes people happy simply by logging inBubbleButtBabe makes people happy simply by logging inBubbleButtBabe makes people happy simply by logging inBubbleButtBabe makes people happy simply by logging inBubbleButtBabe makes people happy simply by logging inBubbleButtBabe makes people happy simply by logging inBubbleButtBabe makes people happy simply by logging in

Name: Linda

Age: Theresa and I share the same memories so I would say we are close in age...I even remember the first time Kermit the frog was on Ed Sullivan!!

Location: Real close to hell as hot as it has been here in Okla.

Profession: RETIRED!!!YAY!!!

Hobbies: Reading,playing on the comp,watching tv.,playing with my G-daughter,love to people watch as well,love to travel..

Likes: babies(as long as they aren't mine..lol),cake,fried potatoes,grilled foods,good friends,Iced tea

Dislikes: Arrogant argumentative people,I agree with Tina, olives are nasty,back stabbers,drama queens, and most of all men that lie all the damn time..Clothes shopping..

About me: I am an older bbw that is not ashamed of being the size I am..Matter of fact I gained weight to get back to this size..

I am a smart ass,that will laugh myself silly over things I do,use to be the class clown and still live up to that moniker..I love to talk and will talk to strangers about anything(just ask my kids)...I do have a very fast hot temper and will explode without a moments notice..I do not take myself to seriously any more and have learned to live without regrets..As I have aged I have learned some things you have to let go of or they will drive you insane..

I am a big time tomboy who is happy not wearing make up or frilly dresses..

I strongly believe everyone in this world deserves love and I try to show it to everyone I meet..Some times in a smile or a small gesture..My believe is that the smile I give someone might be the only smile they get that day..

I am a hopeless romantic that believes there is someone out there for everybody no matter your size or beliefs..

Sorry I wrote a book..

Only two miracles are worth seeing:
The miracle of loving
And
The miracle of forgiving-Sri Chinmoy
BubbleButtBabe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2009, 12:45 AM   #9
Sandie_Zitkus
Entrepreneur

Sandie_Zitkus keeps pushing the rep limit!Sandie_Zitkus keeps pushing the rep limit!Sandie_Zitkus keeps pushing the rep limit!Sandie_Zitkus keeps pushing the rep limit!Sandie_Zitkus keeps pushing the rep limit!Sandie_Zitkus keeps pushing the rep limit!Sandie_Zitkus keeps pushing the rep limit!Sandie_Zitkus keeps pushing the rep limit!Sandie_Zitkus keeps pushing the rep limit!Sandie_Zitkus keeps pushing the rep limit!Sandie_Zitkus keeps pushing the rep limit!

Name: Fascinita

Profession: www.thepurplegypsy.com

Hobbies: Making things, soap, candles, jewelry, etc, etc.

Likes: Eating!, Conversation, my boy posse (yes I do have one of those), my mini-doxies!! Oh and - PURPLE!

Dislikes: Oh there are so many to list.

About me: ya'll know too much about me as it is.
Sandie_Zitkus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2009, 01:26 AM   #10
Tina
Older and wiser now

Tina has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tina has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tina has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tina has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tina has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tina has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tina has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tina has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tina has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tina has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tina has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Hey Sandie, would you like me to change your name?

I'm enjoying reading these!

"It's my belief that these sheep are laborin' under the misapprehension that they're birds. Observe their be'avior. Take for a start the sheeps' tendency to 'op about the field on their back legs. Now witness their attmpts to fly from tree to tree. Notice that they do not so much fly as... plummet." -- Monty Python's Flying Circus
Tina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2009, 01:30 AM   #11
Cors
Delurking

Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!

I must say that all of you ladies who are 40 and above definitely DO NOT look your age.
Cors is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2009, 04:46 AM   #12
steely

steely has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!steely has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!steely has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!steely has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!steely has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!steely has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!steely has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!steely has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!steely has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!steely has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!steely has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Name~ Amy

Age~ 40

Location~ NC

Profession~ House Elf

Hobbies~ Reading, Gardening, Building, Woodworking

Likes~ Funny People, Enthusiasm, Dims, Facebook, Understanding, Compassion

Dislikes~ Intolerance, Mean People, Loud Thumping Bass, People Who Mistreat Animals, Diabetes, Hot Weather

About Me~ I've come so far since joining this site. I try to be a laid back, old soul. I hate confrontation but don't back me in a corner, it won't be pretty. I have a live and let live philosophy. You believe what you want and allow me the courtesy of the same.
steely is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2009, 04:56 AM   #13
Keb
Princess

Keb has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Keb has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Keb has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Keb has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Keb has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Keb has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Keb has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Keb has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Keb has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Keb has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Keb has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Name: Keb

Age: 29, chronologically, 12 metamentally (and yes, I think I made that word up).

Profession: Tutor and SAT prep instructor

Hobbies: Reading, Writing, Gaming (online and off), Sewing

Likes: Hugs, competition, crafts, snuggles, attention, kids, kisses, anything sparkly, and kittens

Dislikes: Business attire (ew!), shoe shopping (it's depressing to never find anything), and pedantic bullying.

About me: Military Brat who found her way to teaching in Japan for a couple of years, but still hasn't worked out her future.
Old 07-08-2009, 05:56 AM   #14
Tania
Disneyland Bobsled Team

Tania has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tania has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tania has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tania has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tania has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tania has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tania has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tania has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tania has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tania has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tania has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Name: Kali

Profession: I teach poli sci and western civ at a junior college and write/design websites on a freelance basis.

Hobbies: buying/making/wearing fashion (historic and contemporary), wearing corsetry, writing, dance, drawing, collecting Disney theme park audio, hanging around at Disney theme parks, travelling, screwing around (not literally) online, socializing, looking for love, blah blah blah...

Likes: quirky old movies, midcentury swank, exotica and space age pop music, bossanova/jet set pop, Sex and the City, sex itself, greco-roman antiquity, natural form fashions ca. 1880...

Dislikes: Users.

About me: Double Cal grad (BA '97 and Boalt JD '00) with a lifetime of size/weight struggles. I think I'm finally figuring my shit out. And having some fun doing it!

~ The Cure

"She will never submit to any thing requiring industry and patience, and a subjection of the fancy to the understanding."
~ Mr. Knightley on Emma, Jane Austen's Emma

Last edited by Tania; 07-08-2009 at 05:58 AM.
Tania is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2009, 08:29 AM   #15
comaseason
Housewares

comaseason makes people happy simply by logging incomaseason makes people happy simply by logging incomaseason makes people happy simply by logging incomaseason makes people happy simply by logging incomaseason makes people happy simply by logging incomaseason makes people happy simply by logging incomaseason makes people happy simply by logging incomaseason makes people happy simply by logging incomaseason makes people happy simply by logging incomaseason makes people happy simply by logging in

Name: Laura
Profession: Computer Systems Geek

Hobbies: Photography (just bought a new Nikon D90 - it rocks!), baking (I can't cook but I can bake the hell outta somethin), writing, feeding my iTunes/vinyl collection addictions, etc.

Likes: Horror movies, Leonard Cohen, funny stuff, string cheese, swiss cheese, cream cheese - okay lets go with cheese in general, gentlemen with a touch of curmudgeon-ness, Stephen King, Andrew Vachss, Astaire/Rogers moving pictures, etc.

Dislikes: Stuff that sucks.

About me: Currently walking myself through a digital photography self-paced master class (I've only worked with film before). Don't get to hang out with my friends much as a lot of them live far away, so I find myself on-line a lot for my "people fix". I love quotation marks and hyphens.
comaseason is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2009, 08:57 AM   #16
msbard90

msbard90 makes people happy simply by logging inmsbard90 makes people happy simply by logging inmsbard90 makes people happy simply by logging inmsbard90 makes people happy simply by logging inmsbard90 makes people happy simply by logging inmsbard90 makes people happy simply by logging inmsbard90 makes people happy simply by logging inmsbard90 makes people happy simply by logging inmsbard90 makes people happy simply by logging in

Name:Melissa
Nicknames:Missi, Melly, Smelly.... oh the list goes on and on
Hobbies:Simming (I have every The Sims game known to man, I swear), finding delicious cheesecake, reading, guitar playing, studying, and dimming (of course)
Likes:Weezer, getting mani/pedicures, going to the beach, yummy delicious food, laughing, texting, road trippin
Dislikes: Mean spirited folks, fitness FREAKS, sunburns, etc.... oh yeah, and MICE eeeeeeeeeewwwww
About me: I'm just your typical sweetheart: a little ADHD'ed out, totally random and off topic, sensitive, not particularily intelligent or gorgeous or anything in the awesome department, just pretty much a wacky, geeky, awkward fat girl trying to find her place in this world
msbard90 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2009, 09:37 AM   #17
bexy
is red again &lt;3

bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!

Short version...

Bexy....George's other half....Morrissey....baby.....baby..........did I mention the baby lol....food....cats....fatty and happy

With loves, and hates, and passions just like mine.
bexy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2009, 10:27 AM   #18
Redhotphatgirl
Summer time summer time

Redhotphatgirl makes people happy simply by logging inRedhotphatgirl makes people happy simply by logging inRedhotphatgirl makes people happy simply by logging inRedhotphatgirl makes people happy simply by logging inRedhotphatgirl makes people happy simply by logging inRedhotphatgirl makes people happy simply by logging inRedhotphatgirl makes people happy simply by logging inRedhotphatgirl makes people happy simply by logging in
Default Present and accounted for for many years

Name: Redhottie unless you really know me or Redhotphatgirl

Profession: Webmistress, Paysite model,wife, mother,moon goddess

Hobbies: Reading,swiming,online chat,cooking,crafts

Likes: Eating!, Conversation,Modeling,webmastering, my macaws, foamy the squirrel, My lovely husband, My good good friends, working with girls, MEN,flirting, laughing, Nature studies, birding,crafting,and food ,Expressing my feminism the way I want by doing what I want where I want and how I want and not being in the box.

Dislikes:Cleaning toliets, doing dishes (both of which I still do),Palmetto bugs, spiders, scorpions,Stupid people, rude people, ignorant or racist people,people who assume I am a whore or my girls are whores.People who assume I am stupid and talk down to me or above me. People who use long words to impress me. Liars and thieves.

About me: I am honest, I am happy with my supersize self, I do not plan on growing, I work hard and love deeply. I am a woman I am the world. Oh and I am a self professed trollop.
Redhotphatgirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2009, 11:41 AM   #19
Ruffie

Ruffie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ruffie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ruffie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ruffie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ruffie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ruffie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ruffie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ruffie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ruffie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ruffie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ruffie keeps pushing the rep limit!

Name: Ruffie/Ruth

Profession: Run a youth Centre for at risk youth/Professional Photographer

Hobbies: Photography, painting, writing, carving, singing, gardening..etc

Likes: Hanging with my friends, learning, my spiritulaity..etc

Dislikes: Two faced people and those that think they are better than others.

About me: Mom, kohkum, wife, friend, advocate and a proud BBW
Old 07-08-2009, 11:43 AM   #20
Tooz
sweet chocolate christ

Tooz keeps pushing the rep limit!Tooz keeps pushing the rep limit!Tooz keeps pushing the rep limit!Tooz keeps pushing the rep limit!Tooz keeps pushing the rep limit!Tooz keeps pushing the rep limit!Tooz keeps pushing the rep limit!Tooz keeps pushing the rep limit!Tooz keeps pushing the rep limit!Tooz keeps pushing the rep limit!Tooz keeps pushing the rep limit!

Name: Jess

Location: Bangor, Maine (well, not Bangor proper, but no one knows where Orono is.)

Profession: Perpetually unemployed. Dammit, Maine! Soon to be student...again.

Hobbies: Cooking and baking, swimming, art, reading

Dislikes: Being so far away from everything up here, annoying people, fake people, weird drivers

About me: I'm nice, but kind of a bitch by most standards. I don't have time for crap. I love my cat I never want to have children, so he is my bebe. I hope to live in Southeastern New England again. Don't really have much to say about myself.
Old 07-08-2009, 12:40 PM   #21
Donna
wait...what?

Donna has ascended what used to be the highest level.Donna has ascended what used to be the highest level.Donna has ascended what used to be the highest level.Donna has ascended what used to be the highest level.Donna has ascended what used to be the highest level.Donna has ascended what used to be the highest level.Donna has ascended what used to be the highest level.Donna has ascended what used to be the highest level.Donna has ascended what used to be the highest level.Donna has ascended what used to be the highest level.Donna has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Name: Donna (yes, I have no imagination)

Profession: Human Resources during the day, Bookkeeper in my spare time

Hobbies: Reading and writing (I have little time for hobbies, perhaps I will explore more hobbies when I eventually retire.)

Likes: Hard rock & heavy metal music, getting lost in a good book, kissing Chuck, animals-especially my cat Connery and my dogs,) movies, chocolate, shopping, long drives, being close to the water, green tea, Sci-Fi and Romance

Dislikes: Judgmental people, drama queens, victims, passive aggressiveness, my boss, cleaning up doggy "accidents", my own gray hair, the color orange, liver, rush hour traffic

About me: Me? I'm boring, middle aged, sometimes bitchy, sometimes sweet. I was a bit of a wild child in my younger days, but anymore I'm just tame (or is that lame?) I work hard and believe strongly that nothing is ever handed to us in life, we must always work to attain what we have. I'm overly sensitive, but I have recognized this tendency and try hard not to let other people push my buttons....sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn't (see comment above regarding bitchy and sweet.)
Donna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2009, 12:44 PM   #22
fatgirlflyin
needs a vacation

fatgirlflyin keeps pushing the rep limit!fatgirlflyin keeps pushing the rep limit!fatgirlflyin keeps pushing the rep limit!fatgirlflyin keeps pushing the rep limit!fatgirlflyin keeps pushing the rep limit!fatgirlflyin keeps pushing the rep limit!fatgirlflyin keeps pushing the rep limit!fatgirlflyin keeps pushing the rep limit!fatgirlflyin keeps pushing the rep limit!fatgirlflyin keeps pushing the rep limit!fatgirlflyin keeps pushing the rep limit!

Name: Ella

Profession: I develop training material for an airline.

Hobbies: Reading, hanging out with the kids, and most recently WoW

Dislikes: baby mama drama

About me: I recently enrolled in some classes and working to obtain my degree!
Old 07-08-2009, 12:57 PM   #23
Weeze
Justin Bieber of Dims

Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Name: Kriss, Krissy, Krismiss... Don't call me Kristen.

Profession: Student/Customer Sales and Tech Support for a Nascar Collectables company/Waitress at a crappy little diner/occasional Pretzel roller at a Auntie Anne's inside a farmer's market.

Hobbies: swimming, shopping, making obnoxious videos for my horrible youtube channel, going random places for no reason.

Likes: Torrid, lingerie, nascar, playing in a wind ensemble, drumline (the activity. not the movie. do not try talking to me about the movie. it is dumb and unrealistic to an annoying extent.)

Dislikes: places that don't carry bras above a DD, and when you're flip flop falls apart in the middle of the day when you're nowhere near home.

About me: I'm a somewhat smaller fatty who honestly HATES the acronyms. I refuse to refer to myself as a "bbw" but I understand that it works for others. Y'all keep doin y'all's thang :P I have really big boobs. I overflow an F, currently. It's annoying to all hell. I don't want to wear a grandma bra in order for it to fit. I want a CUTE bra in a big cup size, without have to squeeze or ignore/pretend there's no overflow.
What I want from the world: Gaudy cocktail rings and bras in bigger sizes.
Old 07-08-2009, 01:23 PM   #24
Teresa
Abundantly Corpulent

Teresa does more than just post hot picsTeresa does more than just post hot picsTeresa does more than just post hot pics

Name: Teresa

Profession: Caregiver to the Elderly

Hobbies: Reading, Sculpting, Playing online, Downloading ebooks, Cooking.

Likes: (new like-recently went to a game) Minor League Baseball, Kissing, Long Country Drives, Spending time with my family, Talking about men with my sister, Men, Shopping, The American Revolution.

Dislikes: Dishonesty, Those that say they hate judgmental people and by pointing out who they think are judgmental prove they themselves are judgmental, Shoes that rub blisters and Poison Ivy.

About me: I love to laugh and sometimes laugh at the worst possible moment. I'm a romantic yet I view love with a heavy dose of cynicism (I confuse myself sometimes). I can be very opinionated and am not afraid to share those opinions to the horror of many. I try to be nice to everyone I meet since I want to be treated that way too and I'm willing to give people a second chance.
Old 07-08-2009, 05:16 PM   #25
Green Eyed Fairy
Flash Dancing

Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Name: Caroline

Profession: Receptionist in a dental office for children

Hobbies: Reading, Fitness walking, chess, poker, writing short stories and poetry, listening to music, movies

Likes: Gentlemen, spending time with my children, caring people, walking in park/mall/downtown, Bailey's Irish Cream, McDonalds, weekends, pay day, unexpected calls from friends, forensic science/mystery books and shows, dirty jokes, chatting, bargain hunting, free events in the park

Dislikes: Victims, selfishness, meanness, drivers that cut me off and then travel below the speed limit, men that assume I give a f*ck, users, stupid people that think they smarter than other people, alcoholics, wasteful people and people that are a waste.

About me: If I can make a joke out of it, I will. It gives me pleasure to make people laugh....but I tend to mostly just crack myself up more than anyone else. I also have a very serious side.....that knows the drill and keeps on getting back up. I have some erotic stories posted in the Dims library and a yahoo group for BBW and their admirers.
I have been married twice and have the pleasure of being the mother of three beautiful daughters. God is good to me.

"The longing of my heart is a fairy portrait of myself: I want to be pretty; I want to eliminate facts and fill up the gap with charms."

"See these eyes so green, I can stare for a thousand years, Colder than the moon
It's been so long and I've been putting out fire with gasoline"
Green Eyed Fairy is offline   Reply With Quote