Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > FA/FFA forum

Old 10-06-2017, 08:52 AM   #1
Iannathedriveress
Random Heroine

Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!
Default My Fiance Doesn't Understand the Attraction of Fat Women

I know a post of like this has been put out many times but my fiance doesn't understand my attraction to fat women at all. She is a plus size transwoman like me. I try to explain why I have such an attraction towards plus size women and thinks it's more of a fetish than preference. Can anyone help me out with simple explanations?
Iannathedriveress is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2017, 10:24 AM   #2
waldo

waldo makes people happy simply by logging inwaldo makes people happy simply by logging inwaldo makes people happy simply by logging inwaldo makes people happy simply by logging inwaldo makes people happy simply by logging inwaldo makes people happy simply by logging inwaldo makes people happy simply by logging inwaldo makes people happy simply by logging inwaldo makes people happy simply by logging inwaldo makes people happy simply by logging in

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iannathedriveress View Post
I know a post of like this has been put out many times but my fiance doesn't understand my attraction to fat women at all. She is a plus size transwoman like me. I try to explain why I have such an attraction towards plus size women and thinks it's more of a fetish than preference. Can anyone help me out with simple explanations?
Check out this guy. I think his explanations about how exaggerated curves of a plus-size woman's body can be appealing/mesmerizing are quite thought provoking.https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_c...&v=Q4B_yY8BgPw
Old 10-17-2017, 12:08 PM   #3
jakub
Visitor

jakub can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesjakub can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iannathedriveress View Post
...thinks it's more of a fetish than preference
Why does it matter? Fetish or preference - whatever. You are what you are.
jakub is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2017, 02:43 PM   #4
BBW MeganLynn44DD
Perfectly Round

BBW MeganLynn44DD is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBBW MeganLynn44DD is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBBW MeganLynn44DD is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBBW MeganLynn44DD is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBBW MeganLynn44DD is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBBW MeganLynn44DD is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBBW MeganLynn44DD is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBBW MeganLynn44DD is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBBW MeganLynn44DD is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBBW MeganLynn44DD is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBBW MeganLynn44DD is a pillar of the Dimensions community
Smile

When I first met my husband I was thin,yes believe it or not.We were friends but not at all dating or anything.As I began to gain he asked me out.I was frustrated and Iíd diet,lose some and than gain even more back.Yep,the vicious cycle.As he was more open and honest i thought he was really odd.As Iíve gottten bigger I have learned to accept my weight,even like it.So I see where he is coming from and I understand his preferences.Everyone is different.
BBW MeganLynn44DD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2017, 11:38 AM   #5
FreeThinker

FreeThinker has ascended what used to be the highest level.FreeThinker has ascended what used to be the highest level.FreeThinker has ascended what used to be the highest level.FreeThinker has ascended what used to be the highest level.FreeThinker has ascended what used to be the highest level.FreeThinker has ascended what used to be the highest level.FreeThinker has ascended what used to be the highest level.FreeThinker has ascended what used to be the highest level.FreeThinker has ascended what used to be the highest level.FreeThinker has ascended what used to be the highest level.FreeThinker has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Does your fianceť understand her attraction to you?
FreeThinker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2017, 08:30 AM   #6
Tad
mostly harmless

Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.

I don't think my wife has ever really understood my attraction per se, but she settled into viewing that as something like 'benignly quirky' and appreciates that I appreciate her body.

Over the years she's relaxed somewhat -- used to be I'd avoid her tummy altogether because she's tensed up, but she'd come to enjoy light kisses and stroking there (but I still avoid emphasizing the fatness of her tummy -- don't grope it, jiggle it, or all that sort of fatty-fun stuff).

All of which is to say even if you can never convert her to your fat-is-beautiful view of things, hopefully you can reach a point where you can get along well enough on the topic.
Old 11-29-2017, 12:21 PM   #7
extra_m13

extra_m13 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesextra_m13 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesextra_m13 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes
Default women

i dont think there is an easier way to explain it that just saying it as it is. i mean, people have a taste for things. colors, cars, flavours, meals, places to visit, and of course shapes and sizes of the opposite sex. therefore my dear, i like fat woman, others may enjoy a particular skin color or style of hair or shape or height in her partner, i enjoy fat woman, preferably the pear type for example
extra_m13 is offline   Reply With Quote