Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > FA/FFA forum

Old 10-11-2017, 06:25 PM   #1
squeezablysoft

squeezablysoft is a pillar of the Dimensions communitysqueezablysoft is a pillar of the Dimensions communitysqueezablysoft is a pillar of the Dimensions communitysqueezablysoft is a pillar of the Dimensions communitysqueezablysoft is a pillar of the Dimensions communitysqueezablysoft is a pillar of the Dimensions communitysqueezablysoft is a pillar of the Dimensions communitysqueezablysoft is a pillar of the Dimensions communitysqueezablysoft is a pillar of the Dimensions communitysqueezablysoft is a pillar of the Dimensions communitysqueezablysoft is a pillar of the Dimensions community
Default Celebrity/Fictional Character (F)FAs???

Can anyone think of any famous fat-lovers, either fictional or real? I can't think of any off the top of my head, but I do recall a few instances of male FAs, or at least what sounded probable to be. Can't think of any well known FFA though.
Old 10-17-2017, 04:34 PM   #2
TwoSwords

TwoSwords never has a post go unnoticedTwoSwords never has a post go unnoticedTwoSwords never has a post go unnoticedTwoSwords never has a post go unnoticedTwoSwords never has a post go unnoticedTwoSwords never has a post go unnoticedTwoSwords never has a post go unnoticed

Quote:
Originally Posted by squeezablysoft View Post
Can anyone think of any famous fat-lovers, either fictional or real? I can't think of any off the top of my head, but I do recall a few instances of male FAs, or at least what sounded probable to be. Can't think of any well known FFA though.
While it's never outright stated, there's some evidence that Dr. Scratchandsniff of Animaniacs is one. Every time he's shown trying to impress a woman, she's always at least somewhat heavy.
TwoSwords is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2017, 06:12 PM   #3
squeezablysoft

squeezablysoft is a pillar of the Dimensions communitysqueezablysoft is a pillar of the Dimensions communitysqueezablysoft is a pillar of the Dimensions communitysqueezablysoft is a pillar of the Dimensions communitysqueezablysoft is a pillar of the Dimensions communitysqueezablysoft is a pillar of the Dimensions communitysqueezablysoft is a pillar of the Dimensions communitysqueezablysoft is a pillar of the Dimensions communitysqueezablysoft is a pillar of the Dimensions communitysqueezablysoft is a pillar of the Dimensions communitysqueezablysoft is a pillar of the Dimensions community

I just thought of Roses husband from the Rose is Rose comic strip.
Old 10-17-2017, 06:53 PM   #4
TwoSwords

TwoSwords never has a post go unnoticedTwoSwords never has a post go unnoticedTwoSwords never has a post go unnoticedTwoSwords never has a post go unnoticedTwoSwords never has a post go unnoticedTwoSwords never has a post go unnoticedTwoSwords never has a post go unnoticed

Quote:
Originally Posted by squeezablysoft View Post
I just thought of Roses husband from the Rose is Rose comic strip.
Another good example. Also, I can't believe this slipped my mind, but Tagami Yukiya of the manga series Pochamani may be the most overt and direct FA I've ever seen in all of fiction. No ambiguity with this one. He likes what he likes, and he'll say so to a whole room full of strangers. A high tolerance for arm-squeezing is needed to get along with him (like mine.)
TwoSwords is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2017, 09:29 PM   #5
FreeThinker

FreeThinker has ascended what used to be the highest level.FreeThinker has ascended what used to be the highest level.FreeThinker has ascended what used to be the highest level.FreeThinker has ascended what used to be the highest level.FreeThinker has ascended what used to be the highest level.FreeThinker has ascended what used to be the highest level.FreeThinker has ascended what used to be the highest level.FreeThinker has ascended what used to be the highest level.FreeThinker has ascended what used to be the highest level.FreeThinker has ascended what used to be the highest level.FreeThinker has ascended what used to be the highest level.

How about Reddington's lawyer on Blacklist?

(I can recall neither his name nor that of his wife.)
FreeThinker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2017, 06:07 AM   #6
Tad
mostly harmless

Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.

This is far from celebrity or general pop culture, but more of a big deal if you are a science fiction reader. Lois McMaster Bujold is a multiple-times winner of the top sf and fantasy writing awards. She writes a lot of characters who are not classic hero types physically. For example the principle protagonist of her multiple award winning Vorkosigan series is short, has very brittle bones, and some other medical issues. So it is perhaps no big surprise that a couple of FA show up in the series eventually.

One long running, very key support character ('emperor' of a few planets) turns out to be an FA (after many books of background issues of why the emperor hasn't settled down yet, it turned out that people had been pushing all the wrong women his way).

And a clone of the main series protagonist ends very fat and sort of a feedee due to plot issues, and a recurring tertiary character very happily couples up with him.
Old 10-18-2017, 12:39 PM   #7
fatgrllvr

fatgrllvr is a member of the 500 clubfatgrllvr is a member of the 500 clubfatgrllvr is a member of the 500 clubfatgrllvr is a member of the 500 clubfatgrllvr is a member of the 500 clubfatgrllvr is a member of the 500 club

How about Johnny SacK, the head of the New York family on The Sopranos? His wife Ginny was a hot fat woman.
fatgrllvr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2017, 06:35 PM   #8
John Smith

John Smith does more than just post hot picsJohn Smith does more than just post hot picsJohn Smith does more than just post hot pics

Some rumours talks about Leonard Nimroy being a Fat Admirer.

However, I know that Usher is an alleged F.A. , that both Christina Aguilera and Mariah Carey seems have/had some leaning to Gainism, then there happens that Drake dated a few ample-figured women.

There is also this French YouTube celebrity I once posted a thread about her last year ago, Shera Kerienski, who claims herself really appreciates the bigger women's body in a both artistic and aethetical way, then herself gained some substantial amount of chub over years.
John Smith is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2017, 07:13 PM   #9
John Smith

John Smith does more than just post hot picsJohn Smith does more than just post hot picsJohn Smith does more than just post hot pics

In fiction, well there has this skinny white guy from an early-2000s Teen-genre movie whom I cannot remember his name but he was enamored for a plump black female student from a high school he visited.

There has also Peter Griffin from "Family Guy" who once stuffed up his wife Lois so much she quickly blimped out at the same stoutness he has and seemed at the beginning really satisfact to see his love experience obesity for once. The Marvel Comics edgy antihero/supervillains Deadpool who, during his journey like member of the Avengers in "Great Lake Avengers" started a romantic affair with his teammate Big Bertha, an mutant supermodel with the ability to manipulate the fabric between dimensions so she can turn after have gorged her tallish, strikingly skin-starving waif figure into an more colossal, Blob-lookalike (I mean Blob, the "X-Men" male villainous counterpart and subject to a everrruning fatshaming-related running gag in comic books since over an half-century) , gargantuanly obese vigileant grant with near-unvulnerability, superhumanly enhanced strength, athlete-level speed, interdimensionnal energy manipulation (well, that's basically a fat She-Hulk) , ecetera. Strangely, the night Wade Wilson discovered her depowered form same as she saw her unmasked face, they both vomited of horror at their respective sights (Wade cannot handling her skinny while she cannot handle the misfigured face of Wilson) .

During the 1984, first Post-Crisis Era from DC comic books mainstream storyline, they retconned Wonder Woman's brand first love interest Steve Trevor into a contemporairy-era U.S. Air army officer keeping originally a romantic involvment with the ample-figured Etta Candy (who was originally Diana's second supportive partner-in-adventure in the Golden then Silver Eras of comics) : however, because of the whole Jane Fonda-era of gymnophilia-o-mania, spandex bodysuits and mainstream bodyshaming, the character once figured as a proud BBW was then remade into a young lady with low-esteem regarding her overweight build and sought hopelessly to slim down.
That's she'll done to succeed, but not before that she and Steve broke up then that the handsome soldier turn in heart in favor to the tall, aerobically-lean-yet-big-bosomed, Barbie-esc Post-Crisis Princess of the Amazons.
In the second Post-Crisis era (2006 to 2011) , Etta Candy was alternativelly - confusely even - changed first into a taller and athletically-built African-American female spy, then a chubbier iteration of the first one, then an ambiguously white counterpart of the two latter ones, then into a thin black woman again, while the now-vanished New 52 era reprised her original appareance but shifted her sexuality so she was suggestivally lesbian then lusted about Wonder Woman and the Amazonians instead heterosexual.

In an alternate Marvel Comics storyline, the multibillionaire Tony Stark (a.k.a Iron Man) developped during his lifetime emotionnal overreating instead alcoholism and turned increasingly fat : in spite his obesity, the supergenius still manage to pick up all the women he want.
John Smith is offline   Reply With Quote