Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion
Old 10-14-2017, 03:35 PM   #1
SBQT73

SBQT73 does more than just post hot picsSBQT73 does more than just post hot picsSBQT73 does more than just post hot picsSBQT73 does more than just post hot pics
Default Pigging

Pigging I guess is the latest dating or lack thereof fad. I was pigged last night by one of our very own Dims member. Yep was waiting for him to get off of the plane and he never did. I won't publicly shame him because he knows who he is. I'd like him to know that I'm a lot stronger than he gives/gave me credit for because I'm still the same person I was before this and not him nor anyone else will be able to extinguish my internal shine. I'm a beautiful person inside and out and no one can ever take that from me. Love, hugs, and kisses. ❤️
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_2841.jpg (142.5 KB, 340 views)
SBQT73 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2017, 04:44 PM   #2
fatgrllvr

fatgrllvr is a member of the 500 clubfatgrllvr is a member of the 500 clubfatgrllvr is a member of the 500 clubfatgrllvr is a member of the 500 clubfatgrllvr is a member of the 500 clubfatgrllvr is a member of the 500 club

Quote:
Originally Posted by SBQT73 View Post
Pigging I guess is the latest dating or lack thereof fad. I was pigged last night by one of our very own Dims member. Yep was waiting for him to get off of the plane and he never did. I won't publicly shame him because he knows who he is. I'd like him to know that I'm a lot stronger than he gives/gave me credit for because I'm still the same person I was before this and not him nor anyone else will be able to extinguish my internal shine. I'm a beautiful person inside and out and no one can ever take that from me. Love, hugs, and kisses. ❤️
You're absolutely right. Unless this guy fell into a coma or died before he got on the plane, he's a moron for standing you up. The classy way you handled this is just another indication of the kind of person you are, which as you say, is beautiful inside and out. The actions of others do not define us.
fatgrllvr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2017, 06:07 PM   #3
fat9276

fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.

So sorry that happened to you. That's horrible
fat9276 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2017, 06:08 PM   #4
fuelingfire

fuelingfire has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fuelingfire has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fuelingfire has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fuelingfire has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fuelingfire has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fuelingfire has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fuelingfire has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fuelingfire has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fuelingfire has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fuelingfire has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fuelingfire has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Sorry to hear that. What is wrong with people...
Old 10-14-2017, 10:26 PM   #5
SBQT73

SBQT73 does more than just post hot picsSBQT73 does more than just post hot picsSBQT73 does more than just post hot picsSBQT73 does more than just post hot pics

Thank you for the replies. I'm honestly fine. I'm pretty sure he thinks/thought I would be beyond devastated, but I'm not. People try to knock you down, you just have to pick yourself back up, dust yourself off, and move forward.

I agree with you, fuelingfire, what is wrong with people. Why he did what he did, I will never understand, but for me, I know I'm fine and moving on.
SBQT73 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2017, 01:57 AM   #6
loopytheone
Administrator

loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Wooooow, what an absolute scumbag. They should be very grateful that you are a better person than them and chose not to share their name here because if I knew who did this they wouldn't be welcome here anymore.

I'm glad you understand that it is him who has the problem and not you; you're gorgeous.
loopytheone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2017, 02:03 AM   #7
squeezablysoft

squeezablysoft is a pillar of the Dimensions communitysqueezablysoft is a pillar of the Dimensions communitysqueezablysoft is a pillar of the Dimensions communitysqueezablysoft is a pillar of the Dimensions communitysqueezablysoft is a pillar of the Dimensions communitysqueezablysoft is a pillar of the Dimensions communitysqueezablysoft is a pillar of the Dimensions communitysqueezablysoft is a pillar of the Dimensions communitysqueezablysoft is a pillar of the Dimensions communitysqueezablysoft is a pillar of the Dimensions communitysqueezablysoft is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Props to you for handling this jerkassery so well. If I were you though I'd consider pming an admin here with the scumbag's name, seems like ban-worthy behavior to me.
Old 10-15-2017, 03:34 AM   #8
fuelingfire

fuelingfire has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fuelingfire has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fuelingfire has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fuelingfire has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fuelingfire has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fuelingfire has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fuelingfire has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fuelingfire has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fuelingfire has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fuelingfire has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fuelingfire has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

I dislike a lot of these news stories about new “dating treads.” It’s just a new term for being a specific type of jerk. Putting it nicely.

It’s just like catfishing. It is just sad all around. Why waste time attempting to deceive someone, for no real reason? It just sounds like an incredible waste of time to me. Why put so much effort into being cruel, when there is already so much wrong in the world?

When I started talking to my current girlfriend on Feabie over a year ago, after a week of messaging we agreed to meet in person. I hadn’t used Skype at the time which now would have made sense, now that I use it every day. But my biggest fear for the 2 hour drive was, I would get to our meeting spot and no one was there. From all of our talking, I knew I personalities fit and wasn’t really worried about that. We talked in person for 7 hours straight that day. Near the end of that 7 hours, I told her that was my biggest fear in our meeting, she thought it was funny that that was what I was most worried about. She had never thought of the idea, that someone would try to pretend to be her, and found it amusing. From all of our talking and the profile pictures of her, I was thinking she seemed to be too good to be true.
Old 10-15-2017, 04:34 AM   #9
happily_married
Happy to be part of Dims!

happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Help me understand how this is a new trend. Being stood up is pretty old and being stood up for amusement is just as old. It happened to me a couple times before I was married.

Regardless, OP, I'm sorry it happened to you and wish you the best as you take the high road and keep moving forward.
Old 10-15-2017, 08:21 AM   #10
fuelingfire

When I saw this was called "pigging" I googled it quick, to distinguish if this was fat related. It's not, though I only read one story. The story I read referred to it as a new dating trend. I think just the name is new. I saw a different story a month ago about the dating trend called "ghosting" after a few dates, you disappear for a month, then start talking to the person like only a day has passed. I think it's just the name is new for crappy behavior.
Old 10-15-2017, 09:16 AM   #11
fatgrllvr

fatgrllvr is a member of the 500 clubfatgrllvr is a member of the 500 clubfatgrllvr is a member of the 500 clubfatgrllvr is a member of the 500 clubfatgrllvr is a member of the 500 clubfatgrllvr is a member of the 500 club

It confounds me that there actually are enough "people" (to use the term loosely) to make crappy behavior a "trend." I guess they're the same types as trolls. I just don't understand why anybody would choose to put themselves in that category.
Old 10-15-2017, 09:20 AM   #12
LarryTheNoodleGuy

LarryTheNoodleGuy knows EXACTLY what's going onLarryTheNoodleGuy knows EXACTLY what's going onLarryTheNoodleGuy knows EXACTLY what's going onLarryTheNoodleGuy knows EXACTLY what's going onLarryTheNoodleGuy knows EXACTLY what's going onLarryTheNoodleGuy knows EXACTLY what's going on

It happens. Better you find out now.

Also, they do it to you, they do it to everyone. Don't take it personally, I say. Just sigh, say "another one bites the dust" and back on the horse.
LarryTheNoodleGuy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2017, 10:58 AM   #13
Tracii

Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

We called it getting stood up its nothing new.
Let it pass and be the better person you know you are.
Like everything else people have come up with new names for things.
Its like the term tip as in doing something is now a life hack and that makes no sense a tip is a tip and not a hack.A hack is what you do with an axe to a piece of wood.
Getting stood up sucks and yes I have been stood up because of my weight.
Yet there have been times I have been asked out because of my weight I'm pretty sure.
Tracii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2017, 11:15 AM   #14
azerty
Life is worth living

azerty is a pillar of the Dimensions communityazerty is a pillar of the Dimensions communityazerty is a pillar of the Dimensions communityazerty is a pillar of the Dimensions communityazerty is a pillar of the Dimensions communityazerty is a pillar of the Dimensions communityazerty is a pillar of the Dimensions communityazerty is a pillar of the Dimensions communityazerty is a pillar of the Dimensions communityazerty is a pillar of the Dimensions communityazerty is a pillar of the Dimensions community

As a man I feel ashamed to see some men still act that way
Old 10-15-2017, 03:08 PM   #15
Green Eyed Fairy
Flash Dancing

Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Many moons ago, when I was still kinda new to Dims, I had a guy messaging and calling me. He only lived a few hours away from me. We had arranged a meet up.

Imagine my surprise when I checked my VM messges and there was one...not from him...but his wife. He hadn't even been married for two years.

She read some of our messages because he had mentioned some of the things he had done in this area as a tourist....except he was in this area on his honeymoon I found out from her.

Lesson learned.

Just have to say that I have met some Dimmers that are really nice people. I have had some dates from sites other than Dims that were awesome.

Dims is just like the real world- you win some you lose some.

Sounds like he did you a favor to just not show up. No telling what that assclown might have done if he'd actually had the balls to keep his word and show up.

Hey mystery man...you suck.

P.S. I remember another lady I met online who flew to another state to meet the guy she's been talking to online for over a year. He actually showed up at the airport, looked at her and turned around and left her stuck at the airport. She didn't have a return ticket home so a family member had to bail her out. Hope that guy is still single for sure.....

"The longing of my heart is a fairy portrait of myself: I want to be pretty; I want to eliminate facts and fill up the gap with charms."

"See these eyes so green, I can stare for a thousand years, Colder than the moon
It's been so long and I've been putting out fire with gasoline"
Green Eyed Fairy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2017, 04:35 PM   #16
FatAndProud

FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Men on Dimensions generally suck. Go out into the world where there's plenty of beefcakes waiting to be gobbled up by a beautiful woman such as yourself. Don't waste your time on these half-assed men <3
FatAndProud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2017, 06:33 PM   #17
Marlayna

Marlayna is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMarlayna is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMarlayna is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMarlayna is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMarlayna is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMarlayna is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMarlayna is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMarlayna is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMarlayna is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMarlayna is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMarlayna is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Quote:
Originally Posted by SBQT73 View Post
Thank you for the replies. I'm honestly fine. I'm pretty sure he thinks/thought I would be beyond devastated, but I'm not. People try to knock you down, you just have to pick yourself back up, dust yourself off, and move forward.

I agree with you, fuelingfire, what is wrong with people. Why he did what he did, I will never understand, but for me, I know I'm fine and moving on.
His loss. The guys who play that stupid game are just jerk-offs. Life goes on, glad you have such a good attitude... and you're very cute.
Marlayna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2017, 08:02 PM   #18
fatgrllvr

Quote:
Originally Posted by FatAndProud View Post
Men on Dimensions generally suck. Go out into the world where there's plenty of beefcakes waiting to be gobbled up by a beautiful woman such as yourself. Don't waste your time on these half-assed men <3
Like some others here, I'm a married man who is on Dimensions because I'm looking for exchanges of ideas with more or less like-minded people. I'm actually not interested in behaving like a jerk toward anyone, but maybe I just don't have time for that because I'm too busy sucking while looking for the other half of my ass.
Old 10-15-2017, 11:04 PM   #19
Tracii

Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

I had one on fantasy feeder ask me if I want to fuc% and wanted to meet up.
Like no you a hole!! LOL I wonder how he would like a ball bat up side the head?
Complete jerk.
Tracii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2017, 03:30 AM   #20
squeezablysoft

squeezablysoft is a pillar of the Dimensions communitysqueezablysoft is a pillar of the Dimensions communitysqueezablysoft is a pillar of the Dimensions communitysqueezablysoft is a pillar of the Dimensions communitysqueezablysoft is a pillar of the Dimensions communitysqueezablysoft is a pillar of the Dimensions communitysqueezablysoft is a pillar of the Dimensions communitysqueezablysoft is a pillar of the Dimensions communitysqueezablysoft is a pillar of the Dimensions communitysqueezablysoft is a pillar of the Dimensions communitysqueezablysoft is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Hey now, there are some really awesome dudes here on Dims,
let's not let one bad egg convince us to toss the whole chicken. Or something like that.
Old 10-16-2017, 07:37 AM   #21
Dr. Feelgood
intellectual nerd

Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tracii View Post
I had one on fantasy feeder ask me if I want to fuc% and wanted to meet up.
Like no you a hole!! LOL I wonder how he would like a ball bat up side the head?
Not upside the head. Consider another orifice. Consider sideways.
'Bout fo' hundred pound...
-- Dr. Feelgood & the Interns
Dr. Feelgood is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2017, 07:59 AM   #22
happily_married
Happy to be part of Dims!

happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by squeezablysoft View Post
[COLOR="Purple"]Hey now, there are some really awesome dudes here on Dims,
Im gonna go out on a limb and assume youre talking about me!
Old 10-16-2017, 08:57 AM   #23
FatAndProud

FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.

The men on Dimensions that know they don't suck and have a full ass needn't respond in this thread. They know who they are and they know I respect them fully!
FatAndProud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2017, 10:10 AM   #24
DragonFly
Ahem Prema

DragonFly makes people happy simply by logging inDragonFly makes people happy simply by logging inDragonFly makes people happy simply by logging inDragonFly makes people happy simply by logging inDragonFly makes people happy simply by logging inDragonFly makes people happy simply by logging inDragonFly makes people happy simply by logging inDragonFly makes people happy simply by logging inDragonFly makes people happy simply by logging in

Ive met quite a few people from Dimensions at either bashes or conventions, yes just like in the outside world there are some with questionable intentions. You just have to be carful and be protective of yourself.

DragonFly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2017, 10:37 AM   #25
AmyJo1976
Corpulently Content

AmyJo1976 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmyJo1976 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmyJo1976 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmyJo1976 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmyJo1976 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmyJo1976 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmyJo1976 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmyJo1976 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmyJo1976 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmyJo1976 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmyJo1976 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by happily_married View Post
Im gonna go out on a limb and assume youre talking about me!
No, you're not bad at all. Awfully skinny, but sweet as can be
AmyJo1976 is offline   Reply With Quote