Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > Health Forum

Old 10-23-2017, 09:09 PM   #1
Pattie Vincent

Pattie Vincent can now change their title
Default I can't maintain a job because of anxiety and depression.

I don't know how to deal with this anymore. Having depression and anxiety at the same time sucks. Just a week ago, I started not to go back to work. I know how important my jobs are but I can't maintain the motivation to keep going. Please help me. I want to get better and live normally again.
Pattie Vincent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2017, 05:43 AM   #2
loopytheone
Administrator

loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.

I have the same issues and I've never been able to work in my life. I have other health issues that contribute to that too, but the anxiety and depression are big factors.

Have you spoken to a doctor about this? Or are you on any medications for the anxiety and depression? A lot of antidepressants have the side effect of helping with anxiety as well so those might be of help to you.
loopytheone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2017, 10:21 AM   #3
bricklister

bricklister has said some nice things

Sorry to hear that, loopytheone and Pattie Vincent. My cousin got depressed also when his husband passed away. She was given a treatment and therapy. If I'm not mistaken she preferred to do the counseling thru online chat or video call. She is now better and started to get busy with her newly opened bakeshop.
bricklister is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2017, 02:39 AM   #4
Pattie Vincent

Pattie Vincent can now change their title

I did some research on online psychotherapy and found this article: https://www.betterhelp.com/advice/th...ng-so-popular/
I am intrigued to try it because it can be my saving grace out of this depression. I have nothing left to lose so might as well try it.
Pattie Vincent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2017, 08:59 PM   #5
Cobra Verde
Lupus Dei

Cobra Verde has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Cobra Verde has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Cobra Verde has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Cobra Verde has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Cobra Verde has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Cobra Verde has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Cobra Verde has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Cobra Verde has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Cobra Verde has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Cobra Verde has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Cobra Verde has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!
Lightbulb

Work is rough with mental issues. It often reminds me of a novella I read where a character said that having a job is really having 2 jobs, your job and also the job of being mentally able and stable enough to do your job. I have terrible anxiety and depression (and PTSD) and feel like I hold onto work by my fingernails. I think I'd be even more lost without the structure, though. Just having a reason to get up and out 5 days a week can make a difference.
Hopefully you'll be able to manage that again soon.