Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion
Old 11-01-2017, 03:59 PM   #1
peteraa

peteraa has said some nice things
Question just wondering

can i buy dimension mgazines any where or any adult bbw magazines?
peteraa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2017, 03:42 PM   #2
Adamantoise
Adamantine Tortoise

Adamantoise has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Adamantoise has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Adamantoise has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Adamantoise has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Adamantoise has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Adamantoise has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Adamantoise has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Adamantoise has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Adamantoise has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Adamantoise has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Adamantoise has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

I'm not sure - my advice would be to try eBay. They may have what you're looking for, good luck!
Adamantoise is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2017, 10:05 PM   #3
swamptoad
Berry Good!

swamptoad keeps pushing the rep limit!swamptoad keeps pushing the rep limit!swamptoad keeps pushing the rep limit!swamptoad keeps pushing the rep limit!swamptoad keeps pushing the rep limit!swamptoad keeps pushing the rep limit!swamptoad keeps pushing the rep limit!swamptoad keeps pushing the rep limit!swamptoad keeps pushing the rep limit!swamptoad keeps pushing the rep limit!swamptoad keeps pushing the rep limit!

You might have better luck by sharing this post at the Paysite or PM'ing the Webmaster or a Moderator.

This is from the Dimensions FAQ
Read at the bottom of this link:

http://www.dimensionsmagazine.com/forums/faq.php

Will the print magazine become available online?

As stated above, we have been looking into ways of doing this for a couple of years. There is a section on the site that has parts of some issues available for free download in pdf form (i.e. you need Adobe Acrobat Reader to view the files). In fact, a few of the final issues of the Dimensions print version are on the site right now, but I won't tell you where ;-) It is quite possible that we will make online pdf subscriptions available. Those might well be interactive as pdf files can include web links. This means that you could click on even small images and link to the high res files on our server. Likewise, we could link voice files to images and do other fun stuff.

Tags
magazines