Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > Main Dimensions Board

Old 11-14-2017, 11:33 PM   #1
John Smith

John Smith does more than just post hot picsJohn Smith does more than just post hot picsJohn Smith does more than just post hot pics
Default The most fattest USSBBW ever or not?? (video)

John Smith is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2017, 11:56 PM   #2
petersmyth79

petersmyth79 does more than just post hot picspetersmyth79 does more than just post hot picspetersmyth79 does more than just post hot pics

She was 17 and 281KG she lost about 1/2 or more of her body weight and died from an infection. Every time a tv show and doctors get involved their approach is so aggressive that people die. she lost over 1/2 her body weight in less than 12 months
petersmyth79 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2017, 11:57 PM   #3
petersmyth79

petersmyth79 does more than just post hot picspetersmyth79 does more than just post hot picspetersmyth79 does more than just post hot pics

Mzfluff is about 408KG and gaining
petersmyth79 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2017, 07:07 AM   #4
ssbbwhoneybee
Im into Fetishes Now!

ssbbwhoneybee carries a lot of weight on this boardssbbwhoneybee carries a lot of weight on this boardssbbwhoneybee carries a lot of weight on this boardssbbwhoneybee carries a lot of weight on this boardssbbwhoneybee carries a lot of weight on this board

Shame that she died, But she was beautiful as well as big and people can't understand why i wouldn't risk surgery, it is just way to risky and i love all my cinnamon rolls lol
ssbbwhoneybee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2017, 07:37 AM   #5
Van
Van

Van does more than just post hot picsVan does more than just post hot picsVan does more than just post hot pics

I admire the love for your body, and your confidence. I like that you don't care about what people think.
Van is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2017, 07:41 AM   #6
ssbbwhoneybee
Im into Fetishes Now!

ssbbwhoneybee carries a lot of weight on this boardssbbwhoneybee carries a lot of weight on this boardssbbwhoneybee carries a lot of weight on this boardssbbwhoneybee carries a lot of weight on this boardssbbwhoneybee carries a lot of weight on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by Van View Post
I admire the love for your body, and your confidence. I like that you don't care about what people think.
I don't see no reason to, if they don't want to be around me because of my size they aren't worth my time anyway so oh well!
ssbbwhoneybee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2017, 07:43 AM   #7
Van
Van

Van does more than just post hot picsVan does more than just post hot picsVan does more than just post hot pics

That's what's up. I'm working to get to where you are right now.
Van is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2017, 01:47 PM   #8
John Smith

John Smith does more than just post hot picsJohn Smith does more than just post hot picsJohn Smith does more than just post hot pics

This is really sad for her.
John Smith is offline   Reply With Quote