Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion
Old 11-18-2017, 01:08 AM   #1
squeezablysoft

squeezablysoft is a pillar of the Dimensions communitysqueezablysoft is a pillar of the Dimensions communitysqueezablysoft is a pillar of the Dimensions communitysqueezablysoft is a pillar of the Dimensions communitysqueezablysoft is a pillar of the Dimensions communitysqueezablysoft is a pillar of the Dimensions communitysqueezablysoft is a pillar of the Dimensions communitysqueezablysoft is a pillar of the Dimensions communitysqueezablysoft is a pillar of the Dimensions communitysqueezablysoft is a pillar of the Dimensions communitysqueezablysoft is a pillar of the Dimensions community
Default Globesity

Resistance is futile, you WILL be assimilated. It's presented as a health crisis of course, but points for not cutting the fatties heads off in the pictures.

https://www.yahoo.com/lifestyle/expo...172615386.html
Old 11-18-2017, 01:49 AM   #2
TwoSwords

TwoSwords never has a post go unnoticedTwoSwords never has a post go unnoticedTwoSwords never has a post go unnoticedTwoSwords never has a post go unnoticedTwoSwords never has a post go unnoticedTwoSwords never has a post go unnoticedTwoSwords never has a post go unnoticedTwoSwords never has a post go unnoticed

Quote:
Originally Posted by squeezablysoft View Post
Resistance is futile, you WILL be assimilated. It's presented as a health crisis of course, but points for not cutting the fatties heads off in the pictures.

https://www.yahoo.com/lifestyle/expo...172615386.html
Oh, I envy these men's body type so much; especially now. Please assimilate me! Thank you for this.
TwoSwords is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2017, 11:21 PM   #3
HereticFA

HereticFA makes people happy simply by logging inHereticFA makes people happy simply by logging inHereticFA makes people happy simply by logging inHereticFA makes people happy simply by logging inHereticFA makes people happy simply by logging inHereticFA makes people happy simply by logging inHereticFA makes people happy simply by logging inHereticFA makes people happy simply by logging inHereticFA makes people happy simply by logging inHereticFA makes people happy simply by logging in
Default We are overcoming and becoming the majority

I remember everyone singing "We will overcome" at the NAAFA Convention in Baltimore back in the early nineties.

Fifty-seven percent of kids will be obese (BMI=>30) by age 35.
https://www.yahoo.com/news/us-57-per...220411704.html
HereticFA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2017, 01:21 AM   #4
TwoSwords

TwoSwords never has a post go unnoticedTwoSwords never has a post go unnoticedTwoSwords never has a post go unnoticedTwoSwords never has a post go unnoticedTwoSwords never has a post go unnoticedTwoSwords never has a post go unnoticedTwoSwords never has a post go unnoticedTwoSwords never has a post go unnoticed

Quote:
Originally Posted by HereticFA View Post
Fifty-seven percent of kids will be obese (BMI=>30) by age 35.
https://www.yahoo.com/news/us-57-per...220411704.html
Um... I suspect they meant to say that 57% of the people who are now kids will be obese by the time they reach the age of 35. When you're 35, you're not a kid anymore.
TwoSwords is offline   Reply With Quote