Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > Weight Board

Old 12-22-2017, 04:18 PM   #26
BBW MeganLynn44DD
Perfectly Round

BBW MeganLynn44DD is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBBW MeganLynn44DD is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBBW MeganLynn44DD is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBBW MeganLynn44DD is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBBW MeganLynn44DD is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBBW MeganLynn44DD is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBBW MeganLynn44DD is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBBW MeganLynn44DD is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBBW MeganLynn44DD is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBBW MeganLynn44DD is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBBW MeganLynn44DD is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Oh we both know know why I am gaining!I am eating like crazy.
BBW MeganLynn44DD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2017, 04:09 AM   #27
lpgastruck

lpgastruck has said some nice things

Had to ditch my size 44 jeans yesterday, looks like it’s gonna be bib overalls and sweats for me for a while.
lpgastruck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2017, 04:30 AM   #28
squeezablysoft

squeezablysoft is a pillar of the Dimensions communitysqueezablysoft is a pillar of the Dimensions communitysqueezablysoft is a pillar of the Dimensions communitysqueezablysoft is a pillar of the Dimensions communitysqueezablysoft is a pillar of the Dimensions communitysqueezablysoft is a pillar of the Dimensions communitysqueezablysoft is a pillar of the Dimensions communitysqueezablysoft is a pillar of the Dimensions communitysqueezablysoft is a pillar of the Dimensions communitysqueezablysoft is a pillar of the Dimensions communitysqueezablysoft is a pillar of the Dimensions community

I think this pretty much sums up the current mood.
Attached Images
File Type: gif 980x.gif (882.4 KB, 185 views)
Old 12-23-2017, 06:19 AM   #29
BBW MeganLynn44DD
Perfectly Round

BBW MeganLynn44DD is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBBW MeganLynn44DD is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBBW MeganLynn44DD is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBBW MeganLynn44DD is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBBW MeganLynn44DD is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBBW MeganLynn44DD is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBBW MeganLynn44DD is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBBW MeganLynn44DD is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBBW MeganLynn44DD is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBBW MeganLynn44DD is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBBW MeganLynn44DD is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Pretty much,I’ll start my diet soon...yeah sure!
BBW MeganLynn44DD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2017, 05:44 PM   #30
4themind

4themind has said some nice things

Quote:
Originally Posted by happily_married View Post
My wife has added some pounds this month. Last time she told me her weight was 404 but that was a while ago. A couple weeks ago she got some disappointing news and called me at work to tell me. While we were talkin she said to be ready to watch her eat her emotions that night and that she now wants to get as fat as she can. So far she’s made good on that, even having to spend some cash on some new panties and jeans last week to accommodate her growing body. And just this morning we went on a coffee date to Starbucks and she ordered a few items more than normal. As gave her order she said, “I’m having an extra danish in case you didn’t think I was serious about gaining weight and getting fatter.”

So hot. Oh and while all this is happening she is also saying how she can’t wait for me to slim down to 160! She’s “inspected” me a couple times topless, hinting that she wants to see some improvement to my abs and biceps. I’m recovering from an injury and still pretty sore but I’m loving what’s happening here lately!
Thanks for sharing your experience HM From your prior postings this is a real evolution for your wife and given that you're both happy with it, all the better

It's interesting as her desire to gain weight is also coupled with asking you to slim down. From my limited experience, quite a few of us in the FA world are very turned on by the "contrast" between partners, and your wife's wishes may perhaps be associated with that and a desire to widen that contrast. Just some musings on my part but I hope everything continues to go well for you both.

With the holidays coming up, this will be a good period for her to indulge (although perhaps not for you given the above) j/k
4themind is offline   Reply With Quote