Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > BHM/FFA

Old 12-21-2017, 02:12 PM   #1
dwesterny
Unpleasantly Plump

dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!
Default Dwes's Depressingly Dillapidated and Decrepit Dungeon Domocile

*The room is almost empty save for an aura of malevolence. A faint rustling can be heard coming from no discernable direction. The floor and some parts of the walls are marred with what might be drag marks gouged out by human fingernails. In places there are reddish brown stains soaked into the floor. Also there is a lovely carnival glass bowl full of ribbon candy sitting invitingly on the only piece of furniture in the room.*
Old 12-21-2017, 04:45 PM   #2
djudex
I'm out

djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

I roll to disbelieve!

"Quia Sic Dico"
djudex is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2017, 05:12 AM   #3
ODFFA
Ainsi sera...

ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!
Default Optimism is for optimists!

*Feels right at home*

This candy though. I don't trust it. Looks like the kind that might've been imported from Wonderland or somewhere similar. It's been a bit of a year. I don't need to meet any more mad hatters, chainsmokers who are always questioning my identity . . . or fragile-egoed dictators with tiny hands.

I'll just stick around here and see if anyone else is feeling adventurous
Old 12-22-2017, 12:58 PM   #4
Xyantha Reborn
- Actually Very Tame!

Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.

You mean almost empty except for you? I mean, you take up not an insignificant amount of space.

I FART (find and remove traps).
Xyantha Reborn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2017, 01:32 PM   #5
dwesterny
Unpleasantly Plump

dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!

*pelts Xyantha with stale ribbon candy*
*drags in chairs for the other visitors* don't get excited they're not comfortable chairs. One leg on each is a bit shorter than the rest so any time you shift the chair makes a clacking noise and tips slightly forward.
Old 12-22-2017, 05:17 PM   #6
Xyantha Reborn
- Actually Very Tame!

Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.

*looks up what ribbon candy is - the fak?*

Also - i feel like this is an accurate description of 92.5% of chairs out there.
Old 12-23-2017, 03:15 PM   #7
agouderia
Library Girl

agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!

What exactly is ribbon candy - stale or fresh???
agouderia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2017, 08:00 PM   #8
Green Eyed Fairy
Flash Dancing

Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by agouderia View Post
What exactly is ribbon candy - stale or fresh???
You just reminded me of something I forgot to buy this year

Hard candy in the shape of curvy ribbons. Usually sold around Christmas

Oh and *subscribes*

"The longing of my heart is a fairy portrait of myself: I want to be pretty; I want to eliminate facts and fill up the gap with charms."

"See these eyes so green, I can stare for a thousand years, Colder than the moon
It's been so long and I've been putting out fire with gasoline"
Green Eyed Fairy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2018, 01:05 PM   #9
fat hiker

fat hiker has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fat hiker has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fat hiker has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fat hiker has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fat hiker has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fat hiker has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fat hiker has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fat hiker has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fat hiker has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fat hiker has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fat hiker has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Green Eyed Fairy View Post
You just reminded me of something I forgot to buy this year

Hard candy in the shape of curvy ribbons. Usually sold around Christmas

Oh and *subscribes*
Ribbon candy! Been a couple of years since I saw any for sale. It was a staple of Christmases in my East Coast childhood.
Old 01-10-2018, 10:21 PM   #10
dwesterny
Unpleasantly Plump

Yup, that's about right.
Attached Images
File Type: png IMG_20180111_002004.png (119.4 KB, 60 views)
Old 01-17-2018, 07:16 PM   #11
Xyantha Reborn
- Actually Very Tame!

Quote:
Originally Posted by dwesterny View Post
Yup, that's about right.
Why does your gravestone look like a loaf of wonderbread?
Old 01-18-2018, 09:45 AM   #12
dwesterny
Unpleasantly Plump

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xyantha Reborn View Post
You don't know what Oregon Trail is? 😯
Old 01-18-2018, 10:10 AM   #13
MattB

MattB keeps pushing the rep limit!MattB keeps pushing the rep limit!MattB keeps pushing the rep limit!MattB keeps pushing the rep limit!MattB keeps pushing the rep limit!MattB keeps pushing the rep limit!MattB keeps pushing the rep limit!MattB keeps pushing the rep limit!MattB keeps pushing the rep limit!MattB keeps pushing the rep limit!MattB keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xyantha Reborn View Post
I see a bum.
MattB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2018, 03:13 PM   #14
dwesterny
Unpleasantly Plump

If you too really don't know what the Oregon trail is I feel so bad for you. Canadian cretons.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg oregon_trail.jpg (46.0 KB, 23 views)
Old 01-18-2018, 03:18 PM   #15
dwesterny
Unpleasantly Plump

This emulator only works well on a computer, not a smartphone.
https://archive.org/details/msdos_Oregon_Trail_The_1990
Old Yesterday, 04:07 AM   #16
loopytheone
Administrator

loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.

I don't know what it is either and I'm not canadian.
loopytheone is online now   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 07:42 AM   #17
dwesterny
Unpleasantly Plump

Ok, so the Oregon trail is a video game ubiquitous throughout American primary schools in the 1980s and early 1990s. The player takes the role of an ox pulled covered wagon party leader travelling from Illinois to California to settle the frontier lands in the 1850s era. Players had to buy food, ammunition and oxen to pull the cart and then set a travel pace and food rations based on the health of the party and amount of supplies available along with a bunch of other features. If your rations were low and or your pace too high party members would get sick and if you didn't rest and up food rations the party could die from measles, snakebite, exhaustion, typhoid, cholera and (everyone's favorite) dysentery.

Party members that died would be memorialized with a digital tombstone one which would appear their name and you could add an epitaph. You could pick party member names during initial set up and if you were a dumb ass like myself you might pick silly and dumb names as well as setting the most grueling pace with the smallest rations and no rest in order to kill your entire family as fast as possible (hopefully of dysentery) and cap off this educational experience by typing some immature epitaph for you and your friends to giggle at on the digital tombstone.