Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > Weight Board > Weight Gain

Old 01-02-2018, 04:07 PM   #1
BigFA

BigFA has super-sized repBigFA has super-sized repBigFA has super-sized repBigFA has super-sized rep
Default It's January 2nd. How Much Did You Gain Over The Holidays?

The period between Thanksgiving and New Years Day is my favorite time of year. All the wonderful meals and parties filled with drinks, cookies, candy, cakes and pies. I just love letting myself go and over indulging. I usually gain around 10 lbs during this period but this year I out did myself and I put on 12 lbs. So how was your holiday and how much did you gain?
BigFA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2018, 06:11 PM   #2
Tad
mostly harmless

Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Morning of the 24th to the morning of the 1st: four pounds. Not a lot, but for only eight days of enjoying myself (not trying to push the intake), also a fair amount.
Old 01-05-2018, 05:13 AM   #3
Buttonboy

Buttonboy can now change their title

I overindulged every opportunity I could and ate until I was numb but by the end I might be up a pound if Iím lucky. Thought I would have packed on more!!!
Buttonboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2018, 07:59 AM   #4
Lear

Lear has said some nice things

I went whole hog and put on 25 pounds between Thanksgiving and New Years Day
Lear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2018, 11:21 AM   #5
LarryTheNoodleGuy

LarryTheNoodleGuy knows EXACTLY what's going onLarryTheNoodleGuy knows EXACTLY what's going onLarryTheNoodleGuy knows EXACTLY what's going onLarryTheNoodleGuy knows EXACTLY what's going onLarryTheNoodleGuy knows EXACTLY what's going onLarryTheNoodleGuy knows EXACTLY what's going onLarryTheNoodleGuy knows EXACTLY what's going on

I haven't weighed myself but I went clothes shopping three days ago and... Oops!
LarryTheNoodleGuy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2018, 09:48 AM   #6
biggirlluvher

biggirlluvher can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesbiggirlluvher can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesbiggirlluvher can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

My eating has increased since fall and my appetite is still quite strong now. At Christmas, I was at my heaviest 255lbs. I've spent the last few days weeding out the clothes that are too tight for an overdue purge & to have an accurate sense of what fits me.
biggirlluvher is offline   Reply With Quote