Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > FA/FFA forum

Old 01-04-2018, 12:45 AM   #1
roddles

roddles can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesroddles can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes
Default An embarrassing moment for me and my girlfriend

I took my girlfriend on vacation with my family. It was the first time some of them had met. After the initial shock of how big she is, (by far my biggest girlfriend at 400 pounds, they warmed to her by seeing she is a nice person. One day though, we decided to go kayaking, well she thought she would give it a go didn't she! I think she got inspired when my sisters 320 pound boyfriend who is a big man and 6 foot 7, got on one. She is only 5'5 so I suppose she might have thought she wasn't heavier lol. Well needles to say, it couldn't hold her weight and she capsized in front of my mum and sisters, she was very embarrassed. She tried to laugh it off, but I felt bad for her, I think it has affected her a lot, but won't talk about it, she now keeps remarking how she is too fat and ugly, I know it has affected her confidence. She sat out of most activities for the rest of the vacation. I am secretly impressed of course she sank it but feel bad for her at the sane time. Thought some peeps would appreciate this story anyways lol.
Old 01-04-2018, 05:24 AM   #2
TwoSwords

TwoSwords never has a post go unnoticedTwoSwords never has a post go unnoticedTwoSwords never has a post go unnoticedTwoSwords never has a post go unnoticedTwoSwords never has a post go unnoticedTwoSwords never has a post go unnoticedTwoSwords never has a post go unnoticedTwoSwords never has a post go unnoticed

Quote:
Originally Posted by roddles View Post
I took my girlfriend on vacation with my family. It was the first time some of them had met. After the initial shock of how big she is, (by far my biggest girlfriend at 400 pounds, they warmed to her by seeing she is a nice person. One day though, we decided to go kayaking, well she thought she would give it a go didn't she! I think she got inspired when my sisters 320 pound boyfriend who is a big man and 6 foot 7, got on one. She is only 5'5 so I suppose she might have thought she wasn't heavier lol. Well needles to say, it couldn't hold her weight and she capsized in front of my mum and sisters, she was very embarrassed. She tried to laugh it off, but I felt bad for her, I think it has affected her a lot, but won't talk about it, she now keeps remarking how she is too fat and ugly, I know it has affected her confidence. She sat out of most activities for the rest of the vacation. I am secretly impressed of course she sank it but feel bad for her at the sane time. Thought some peeps would appreciate this story anyways lol.
I hope your relationship is one where you can share your feelings with her.
TwoSwords is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2018, 05:30 AM   #3
roddles

roddles can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesroddles can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Of course it is two swords what gives you the impression it isn't? We have a great relationship.
Old 01-04-2018, 05:31 AM   #4
TwoSwords

TwoSwords never has a post go unnoticedTwoSwords never has a post go unnoticedTwoSwords never has a post go unnoticedTwoSwords never has a post go unnoticedTwoSwords never has a post go unnoticedTwoSwords never has a post go unnoticedTwoSwords never has a post go unnoticedTwoSwords never has a post go unnoticed

Quote:
Of course it is two swords what gives you the impression it isn't? We have a great relationship.
Oh, I'm so glad to hear that. Maybe if you tell her how you feel, it'll make her feel better.
Old 01-04-2018, 05:39 AM   #5
roddles

We had a laugh about it on the way home. I'm not upset about it, I did notice st the time my mother giving a discusted look, especially when she hauled herself back out and her wet clothes hugged her huge belly making her look even bigger. But we had a laugh about that too. She was embarrassed, but she enjoys being fat, and especially enjoys how I appreciate it. She asked me on the way home, was I impressed she sank the kayak lol. I just thought it was a good story lol
Old 01-04-2018, 07:03 AM   #6
TwoSwords

Quote:
We had a laugh about it on the way home. I'm not upset about it, I did notice st the time my mother giving a discusted look, especially when she hauled herself back out and her wet clothes hugged her huge belly making her look even bigger. But we had a laugh about that too. She was embarrassed, but she enjoys being fat, and especially enjoys how I appreciate it. She asked me on the way home, was I impressed she sank the kayak lol. I just thought it was a good story lol
It is a good story. I especially like this ending.
Old 01-04-2018, 09:14 PM   #7
Tracii

Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Are you fat yourself roddles?
Embarrassment for women is 100 times worse when you are very fat trust me.
Its not like we can laugh it off and act like nothing happened.
People look at you with a disgusted look and think the worst of you.
Unless you are over weight there is no way you could really understand.
Nothing you can say is going to change her mind and that incident will remain with her for a long time.
Sounds like you got off on it and I find that kind of disgusting.
Tracii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2018, 10:14 PM   #8
Marlayna

Marlayna is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMarlayna is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMarlayna is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMarlayna is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMarlayna is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMarlayna is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMarlayna is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMarlayna is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMarlayna is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMarlayna is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMarlayna is a pillar of the Dimensions community

You're lucky she didn't drown. Those things are dangerous.
Marlayna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2018, 02:42 AM   #9
roddles

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tracii View Post
Are you fat yourself roddles?
Embarrassment for women is 100 times worse when you are very fat trust me.
Its not like we can laugh it off and act like nothing happened.
People look at you with a disgusted look and think the worst of you.
Unless you are over weight there is no way you could really understand.
Nothing you can say is going to change her mind and that incident will remain with her for a long time.
Sounds like you got off on it and I find that kind of disgusting.
You seem to love having a dig every time I post Tracii. You sound like an over opinionated keyboard warrior. I am pretty sure I was more embarrassed than her. She is an amazing person. I have never met someone so confident and able to laugh stuff off like that. I only know she was embarrassed because I know her well. I was there helping her get in trying to stable it for her and the water was only 2 foot deep. I was very concerned when she fell out, but being brave, she got up and tried again and fell out a second time. I would not expect to cop flack from getting off on it on a forum designed for FAs. This is an FA board so if you think we are perverted than keep your nose out, honestly I get more negative comments on here than in real life. Seeing discusted looks on people's faces is an ordeal every FA faces, so I guess we shouldn't go out and have fun is that what you think?
Old 01-05-2018, 02:46 AM   #10
roddles

FYI tracii and marlayna, she is fine, and yes she is embarrassed but she still wants to give it another go.
Old 01-05-2018, 09:35 AM   #11
Marlayna

Marlayna is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMarlayna is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMarlayna is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMarlayna is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMarlayna is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMarlayna is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMarlayna is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMarlayna is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMarlayna is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMarlayna is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMarlayna is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Quote:
FYI tracii and marlayna, she is fine, and yes she is embarrassed but she still wants to give it another go.
Oh, goody!
Marlayna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2018, 10:36 AM   #12
Tracii

Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Roodles I just gave you an opinion from my perspective thats all.
Calm down and don't be so hateful.
If she wants to try again well then thats great and I hope she has fun kayaking.
I do find it strange that others can voice their opinions but I can't just sayin'.
Old 01-05-2018, 02:32 PM   #13
TwoSwords

Quote:
Roodles I just gave you an opinion from my perspective thats all.
Calm down and don't be so hateful.
If she wants to try again well then thats great and I hope she has fun kayaking.
I do find it strange that others can voice their opinions but I can't just sayin'.
Well, you did say you thought his feelings were disgusting. That's a bit impolite, at the very least.
Old 01-05-2018, 02:40 PM   #14
Tracii

I am sorry for that but you have to admit a lot of guys are that way with their fantasies.
Old 01-05-2018, 02:43 PM   #15
UserNameName

UserNameName can now change their title

Quote:
I am sorry for that but you have to admit a lot of guys are that way with their fantasies.
But that's why they are fantasies though, nothing more. We've all had those disgusting fantasies.
UserNameName is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2018, 06:55 PM   #16
roddles

There is always still a line between fantasy and reality. Especially when you love someone. It's always hard when something you get off on is detrimental to someone you love's health. I often feel guilty, and feel perverted to myself. I thought though that an FA forum was where you could express those feelings with out being called disgusting.
Old 01-05-2018, 10:43 PM   #17
Tracii

I had no way of telling if you were one of the good guys or not so I apologize OK?
I am jaded because I get hit on by a lot of jerky guys here and other sites as well.
Old 01-06-2018, 12:32 AM   #18
jsp

jsp has said some nice things

I appreciated reading this - I do see how it could be perceived a few different ways. Most any FA would enjoy the mental picture on a purely physical level. However- the other element is, whether you intended it or not, the posting of something embarrassing to her that others get physical enjoyment out of. I guess it comes down to would your girlfriend have wanted you to post that, as a story about the trials and tribulations of being a large woman, vs strangers “enjoying” the mental picture of her sinking a kayak, getting out of the water when her “wet clothes hugged her huge belly making her look even bigger,” etc... not intending this as a dig, just my $.02
jsp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2018, 05:59 AM   #19
roddles

Tracii that's fine, I just think you shouldn't be so quick to judge, for many people coming out as an FA is hard, you feel guilty and perverted in yourself, you cop flack and discussed looks from friends and family, and having such an open and honest relationship like I do now, has helped me tenfold. For many people it's still a battle and negativity on forums like this from people too quick to judge really grinds my gears and why there are still so many lurkers. It's equally as daunting for newbs to come out and express themselves on here. Which brings me to my next point, JSP, I appreciate what your saying but so many guys post stuff on here that their girlfriends might not approve of. But that's the point isn't it? Getting an objective view on what would otherwise be a sensitive and awkward conversation? Why do you think so many models exploit these feelings by putting themselves in awkward positions such as "getting stuck" "breaking furniture" and public humiliation if there wasn't people who secretly or not so secretly enjoy it?

Last edited by roddles; 01-06-2018 at 06:01 AM. Reason: Mistakes
roddles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2018, 07:40 PM   #20
TwoSwords

Quote:
Originally Posted by jsp View Post
I appreciated reading this - I do see how it could be perceived a few different ways. Most any FA would enjoy the mental picture on a purely physical level. However- the other element is, whether you intended it or not, the posting of something embarrassing to her that others get physical enjoyment out of. I guess it comes down to would your girlfriend have wanted you to post that, as a story about the trials and tribulations of being a large woman, vs strangers “enjoying” the mental picture of her sinking a kayak, getting out of the water when her “wet clothes hugged her huge belly making her look even bigger,” etc... not intending this as a dig, just my $.02
Yeah. I guess I could picture that. If I were to assume the story was mainly about the trials and difficulties of his girlfriend, I could definitely see that being an issue. That was why I asked for more information. I wanted to know whether it was continually uncomfortable for them, or legitimately sweet and romantic.
Old 01-06-2018, 10:01 PM   #21
Tracii

Roodles this site tends to be a fetish site so you can see how I may have unjustly came to that conclusion about you so I am sorry.

I will say you could be honest with her and tell her how you feel and I'm sure she would appreciate your honesty.
You don't have to make everything about her size verbally just show her by your actions when you are making love.

I dated one guy that was an FA and he was always mentioning how fat I was and how hot he thought it was that he was dating a fat girl.
It got to the point he loved the fact I was fat and not the person inside so much.
I hope you can get things ironed out and have a great relationship.
Old 01-07-2018, 03:14 AM   #22
roddles

Tracii thanks we do have a romantic relationship and very open and honest. She likes it when I call her fat and how sexy her body is, (only during sex) and as a special treat she sometimes lets me fuck her belly. She knows what I like and likes giving it. I am carful though, not to cross that line into pure objectification and not love. I guess some parts of the story were a little on the creepy side by getting turned on by a negative situation. That's where the guilty part of the equation comes in. You know, I find other parts of the FAs world off putting to even disgusting, such as feeding and deliberate forcing partner to gain weight, immobility etc, but there are different levels to it and everyone's different, so I get sometimes I could come across as a creep too. But in this forum I think everyone needs to have an open mind. I think a lot of the "keyboard warrior" type are not as confident about their sexuality as they come across online.
Old 01-07-2018, 10:05 AM   #23
UserNameName

UserNameName can now change their title

Wait a minute. Hold the phone.

I have now witnessed two grown adults on the internet actually make up after a fight and talk like mature people in a mature manner.

Can every site I stumble across be like this one? Please?
UserNameName is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2018, 02:03 PM   #24
TwoSwords

Quote:
Originally Posted by UserNameName View Post
Wait a minute. Hold the phone.

I have now witnessed two grown adults on the internet actually make up after a fight and talk like mature people in a mature manner.

Can every site I stumble across be like this one? Please?
It's fun, isn't it? I could have been more nitpicky, but when I saw that apology, and the possibility of reconciliation developing, I just didn't want to say anything to take away from it. It's so good to see in a place like the internet.
Old 01-09-2018, 03:56 PM   #25
extra_m13

extra_m13 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesextra_m13 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesextra_m13 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes
Default gf

thanks for sharing the story. there are some hard facts about being fat that we cannot avoid. fat people sink on a boat, more likely. not a thrill for being outdoors and having long walks and other physical activity, if you are going to be with someone really big chances are you will have to makes some adjustments in favor of her size and stamina in the long run
extra_m13 is offline   Reply With Quote