Welcome to the Dimensions Forums forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > Plus-size Paysite Board
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 09-22-2006, 02:36 PM   #26
Brie Brown

Brie Brown can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesBrie Brown can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Quote:
Originally Posted by Webmaster
Hmmm... that pic on the right looks oddly familiar.
I'm sure it looks familiar because you took that pic LOL you're a good photographer. Sometimes it feels like a lifetime ago when I did these pics and videos for Dimensions and other times it feels like yesterday.

Much Love,
Brie
Old 09-22-2006, 02:38 PM   #27
Brie Brown

Brie Brown can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesBrie Brown can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bluestreak
That pic was taken in your back yard, if I recall, Conrad...

(and they are both fabulous, Brie!)
You're right, it was taken in Conrad and Ruby's back yard when the lived in NY
Old 09-22-2006, 05:20 PM   #28
Rubybbw

Rubybbw can now change their title

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brie Brown
Ok, I think this pic will show up better ...keep your fingers crossed.

The pic on the left is me now at 416 lbs. and on the right is me in 1992 at 274lbs.
Hey, Brie, as you know this is one of my all time favorites of you.
I remember the day you did this shoot like yesterday. I was looking out my kitchen window while making lunch and admiring all your poses and later trying to choose my favorite. I also remember the one of you on Conrad's motorcycle, wearing the black leather boots, hat and busteau, (even spell check couldn't give me the right spelling for busteau), with the dog color, and I think, the same "bottom", lol. Do you have a copy of that one? I lost ours, somehow.
As to which way you look best.....there's now just more of you to look good, lol. Same shape, just more to love.

Ruby
Rubybbw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2006, 12:12 AM   #29
mrskeet

mrskeet has said some nice things

hell any way your fine but at 400 thats just more thighs hips and booty so I like you where your at now.
mrskeet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2006, 08:17 AM   #30
Dark_Hart
Master Member

Dark_Hart carries a lot of weight on this boardDark_Hart carries a lot of weight on this boardDark_Hart carries a lot of weight on this boardDark_Hart carries a lot of weight on this board

OMG you're stunning! Very sexy

beautiful before and after hun
Dark_Hart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2006, 01:06 PM   #31
GPL
Master Member

GPL does more than just post hot picsGPL does more than just post hot picsGPL does more than just post hot pics

Hey, I also remember a copy of Plumpers&Big Women I bought back then!
Of course with the always amazing Brie Brown in it, wearing a black catsuit(?). Her hips and thighs amazed me so much. I loved the dimples in her thighs in the pics and hoped to see much more of this gorgeous lady like you are, Brie!

Thank you Brie, you still look amazing, if not more amazing withe the extra weight.
GPL.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tommyboy1974
Bire you are super hot no matter what your weight!!! But like a fine wine you just keep getting better with age I think you are sexier today than you were yesterday, and I'm sure you will be even sexier tomorrow!

You are the first Plus sized model, I ever had a real crush on
Back in 1993' when I bought my first copy of "Plumpers and Big Woman" magazine.(I never liked the title of that Mag but it was a one of a kind publication at the time, so I thought dumb name, but great Mag.)

I was 19 years old and I saw "plumpers" on a magazine rack in a small convenience store in San Francisco, and thought wow I have to buy that! So I got up the courage and bought a bag of chips , a coke, a pack of gum, "and that copy of Plumpers and Big woman" I told the clerk. (because that type of Mag was behind the counter). He said "And what?" And I said "that copy of Plumpers and Big woman" And he said "which one?" so I pointed it out to him, and he picked it up looked at it funny then looked me up and down and said, "Your going to have some night to night...hu?"
I thought If you don't know beauty when you see it well to bad, ... now put the Mag in the bag and shut the F*** up! (I thought that part I diden't say it)

Brie you were in that issue and many more after that, I think I bought that Mag hoping to see you in some new outfit, like I said I had a big crush on you then ...and I still do

Your like a fine wine Keep doing what'cha doing, You rock!

Avatar used with Tina's permission, ty Tina!
GPL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2006, 08:15 AM   #32
gnoom
cencored by wife

gnoom does more than just post hot picsgnoom does more than just post hot pics
Thumbs up

w00t!