Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > Weight Board

Old 01-10-2018, 10:39 AM   #1
John Smith

John Smith does more than just post hot picsJohn Smith does more than just post hot picsJohn Smith does more than just post hot pics
Default How is your range of body jiggliness since you pile on pounds?

Hey everyone! Ladies and gentlemen.

I would asking to y'all about your personal stories regarding weight gain and how you or your female relative/s deal/t with your/their flabbier bodies as your/their (ever) increasing poundage pile on. Did you/she ever experienced a point where you/she feel your/her body starts to drastically lost your/her tone, her/your flabbier figure to progressively shake progressively with insistence overtime?

If yes, did or does you/she deal/t with that more positively or negatively? For any further obese woman, does you/she experienced noteworthy differences in the range of body jiggliness as you/she continually got fatter?

Don't be shy! Tell your story.
John Smith is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2018, 09:40 AM   #2
LarryTheNoodleGuy

LarryTheNoodleGuy knows EXACTLY what's going onLarryTheNoodleGuy knows EXACTLY what's going onLarryTheNoodleGuy knows EXACTLY what's going onLarryTheNoodleGuy knows EXACTLY what's going onLarryTheNoodleGuy knows EXACTLY what's going onLarryTheNoodleGuy knows EXACTLY what's going on

My S.O. put on 37 pounds over a year and a half, not on purpose, but not stopping it either, she just loved food and loved having a partner who was driven insane by women eating whatever they wished, whenever they wished and how much they wished.

What I loved was how HEAVY she got - like she laid down on top of me once and, wow, oof!

And running my hands down the sides of her body when she lay down on top of me and feeling the folds and rolls bulge out on either side as well as running my hands over her butt and feeling how swollen and jiggly it was when she gained all the weight.

But the ultimate turn on was the sag, the collapse of tone in her thighs, butt and her boobs, both visually and the way it felt when we were close. I wouldn't always say anything so as not to hurt her feelings, but sometimes when i watched her undress I would just feel like the luckiest person in the world. When she would take a single step or shift her body, all the weight would jiggle like jello. Also loved the stretch marks and cottage cheese she got, she called her stretch marks her "tiger claws."

Needless to say but I'm saying it anyway, it was pretty explosive for both of us when we got together, I will say no more. :x
LarryTheNoodleGuy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2018, 11:50 AM   #3
Tracii

Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

I love how my fat jiggles when I move around or walk.
I don't know why I like it I just do.
Tracii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2018, 06:27 AM   #4
BBW MeganLynn44DD
Perfectly Round

BBW MeganLynn44DD is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBBW MeganLynn44DD is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBBW MeganLynn44DD is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBBW MeganLynn44DD is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBBW MeganLynn44DD is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBBW MeganLynn44DD is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBBW MeganLynn44DD is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBBW MeganLynn44DD is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBBW MeganLynn44DD is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBBW MeganLynn44DD is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBBW MeganLynn44DD is a pillar of the Dimensions community
Talking

When I gained the first time and approached the 270 range I really noticed a difference in my body.I was not as flexable and felt the waddle that was now me.I began to lose my shape and became more of an apple.Although my belly did get a lot less firm.Just had to keep filling it and that’s how I got up to 297 the first time.Lost all the way down to about 210ish.Felt I was too small and the hubby “encouraged” me to put some back on.At 260ish now and pretty content with the curves.
BBW MeganLynn44DD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2018, 03:28 PM   #5
John Smith

John Smith does more than just post hot picsJohn Smith does more than just post hot picsJohn Smith does more than just post hot pics

Interesting stories.
John Smith is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2018, 09:38 AM   #6
BigFA

BigFA has super-sized repBigFA has super-sized repBigFA has super-sized repBigFA has super-sized rep

At a recent family get-together at a picnic, I was struck by how much heavier one of my sister-in-laws has been getting over time. She has always been pear shaped but her recent gaining had become quite evident. As she walked towards me, her lower belly was hanging down in stretch pants and rolled and jiggled from side-to-side with each step. The soft fat on her heavier thighs also jiggled with each step. She was getting beautifully flabby and I was amazed at how much weight she had put on and found myself thinking once again "Oh how I love fatter women".
BigFA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2018, 06:57 AM   #7
AmyJo1976
Fluffy

AmyJo1976 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmyJo1976 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmyJo1976 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmyJo1976 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmyJo1976 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmyJo1976 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmyJo1976 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmyJo1976 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmyJo1976 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmyJo1976 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmyJo1976 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigFA View Post
At a recent family get-together at a picnic, I was struck by how much heavier one of my sister-in-laws has been getting over time. She has always been pear shaped but her recent gaining had become quite evident. As she walked towards me, her lower belly was hanging down in stretch pants and rolled and jiggled from side-to-side with each step. The soft fat on her heavier thighs also jiggled with each step. She was getting beautifully flabby and I was amazed at how much weight she had put on and found myself thinking once again "Oh how I love fatter women".
Family gatherings are always full of surprises
AmyJo1976 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2018, 11:55 AM   #8
LarryTheNoodleGuy

LarryTheNoodleGuy knows EXACTLY what's going onLarryTheNoodleGuy knows EXACTLY what's going onLarryTheNoodleGuy knows EXACTLY what's going onLarryTheNoodleGuy knows EXACTLY what's going onLarryTheNoodleGuy knows EXACTLY what's going onLarryTheNoodleGuy knows EXACTLY what's going on

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigFA View Post
Love this!

Recently went to a club for the first time in over a year and was approached by a friend who was always plump 'n' pudgy, and she has GROWN! Hanging stomach visible under her slacks, behind blew up left and right, face got adorably chubby, and...wow, did she jiggle when she walked toward me and gave a hug.

*sigh* Lucky me!
LarryTheNoodleGuy is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
weight gain compares, weight gain fat chubby, weight gain talk