Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion
Old 01-30-2018, 06:04 PM   #1
Tracii

Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!
Default Mentos bloating

I have people ask me if I have ever done a mentos and coke bloat.
I might be interested in trying it but have no idea how to or which mentos to use.
I have eaten the fruit ones in the past and I can't swallow huge pills whole and mentos are pretty big.
So I guess my question is have you done it, whats it like and did you enjoy it?
Tracii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2018, 06:28 PM   #2
SSBHM

SSBHM can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesSSBHM can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesSSBHM can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes
Default can't the mentos be chewed?

I haven't tried it, but it would seem like it's the chemical interaction between coke and mentos. So, will you give it a try? Please. Photos, please.
SSBHM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2018, 07:05 PM   #3
Tracii

Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

I'm kind of scared in a way.
I know it adds air into your stomach so you burp a lot.
Not sure I would like it or not.
Old 01-30-2018, 10:49 PM   #4
traceg

traceg has super-sized reptraceg has super-sized reptraceg has super-sized reptraceg has super-sized rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tracii View Post
I'm kind of scared in a way.
I know it adds air into your stomach so you burp a lot.
Not sure I would like it or not.
Lol im not sure you or i need any help im the belly department
traceg is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2018, 10:54 PM   #5
Tracii

Thats true and I don't think I would be able to see any difference if I were to do it.
I was just curious more than anything.
Old 01-30-2018, 10:56 PM   #6
traceg

traceg has super-sized reptraceg has super-sized reptraceg has super-sized reptraceg has super-sized rep

Lol i know im kind of curious now. But like you im not sure i would notice either
Old 01-30-2018, 11:08 PM   #7
Tracii

Seems strange that I would want to see my belly even bigger than it is.
IDK just a passing thought I guess.
Old 01-31-2018, 07:23 AM   #8
Tad
mostly harmless

Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.

I triedit once, not sure I did things quite right but for sure had a gentle pressure keeping my belly at full inflation for a while. I did burp a bit but not all that much or heavily.

I used regular soda, since then I've read that diet pepsi is the preferred drink for this -- I don't know why. And I chewed the mentos a few times before swallowing to make them less of a huge hard ball.

I'll probably try it again some time when I have a couple of hours to myself.
Old 01-31-2018, 08:23 AM   #9
biggirlluvher

biggirlluvher can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesbiggirlluvher can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesbiggirlluvher can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tracii View Post
I have people ask me if I have ever done a mentos and coke bloat.
I might be interested in trying it but have no idea how to or which mentos to use.
I have eaten the fruit ones in the past and I can't swallow huge pills whole and mentos are pretty big.
So I guess my question is have you done it, whats it like and did you enjoy it?
There are videos on YouTube of ssbbw doing the Mentos bloat.
I hope you try it. It would be good for a resident ssbbw here to let us know from first hand experience what it's like

https://www.youtube.com/results?sear...os+bloat+ssbbw
biggirlluvher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2018, 11:07 AM   #10
Tracii

I have watched some of those and I don't see much of a change.
The one girl that did 9 liters and 3 or 4 packs of mentos I did see a change.
Old 01-31-2018, 04:04 PM   #11
Lear

Lear has said some nice things

Regular soda works just fine. Diet Coke is used because that is what people used in the fountain clips. They used Diet Coke because it wasn't as sticky when they were cleaning up.
Lear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2018, 04:07 PM   #12
traceg

Lol seems like a lot of work, i seem to have a big ass belly just eating
Old 02-01-2018, 08:45 PM   #13
Tracii

There is one guy at work that mentioned it at break time so it got me curious.
His wife is quite large and she like it when he does it.
He said it feels weird but not in a bad way he did said his "boys" got sore afterwards LOLOL.
Poor guy that must be awful ha ha ha.

I'm still too much of a big baby to try it.
Old 02-01-2018, 08:56 PM   #14
biggirlluvher

biggirlluvher can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesbiggirlluvher can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesbiggirlluvher can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Wow. Will anyone here try it?
biggirlluvher is offline   Reply With Quote