Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > Fat sexuality

Old 02-08-2018, 10:53 AM   #1
WootWoot87

WootWoot87 has said some nice things
Default Wife weight gain help

I posted in general already but this seems like the better forum.

OK so my wife has gained about 25% since we first met. The more she gains the less time I can hold back finishing. She just keeps feeling better and better. Its gotten to the point where within the first minute I'm already trying to hold it in. I know your general try to think of other things, bite your tongue. Anyone else have this issue?
WootWoot87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2018, 11:19 AM   #2
LarryTheNoodleGuy

LarryTheNoodleGuy knows EXACTLY what's going onLarryTheNoodleGuy knows EXACTLY what's going onLarryTheNoodleGuy knows EXACTLY what's going onLarryTheNoodleGuy knows EXACTLY what's going onLarryTheNoodleGuy knows EXACTLY what's going onLarryTheNoodleGuy knows EXACTLY what's going on

TBC!

As I said in my now-deleted post on the main board, I had (and have) difficulty with going from behind, as the sight of an enormous, gelatinous, cellulite-blessed behind on a lady is more than I can handle. Once, twice, three times and it's over.

Suggestion: have a wank before, if you can.

Other: If you're young, this problem will not linger, in fact it may go the opposite direction, especially when you're married and things cool off over years. Although, in yours and my case, if your partner just keeps expanding, it may take longer than that!

Hope this wasn't useless.
LarryTheNoodleGuy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2018, 02:17 PM   #3
WootWoot87

WootWoot87 has said some nice things

Thanks! Yeah I've never really been into gaining and stuff but my wife is. I didn't realize as she gained it would feel better. We have been together for over 6 years and seems like things aren't cooling down ☺
WootWoot87 is offline   Reply With Quote