Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > The Foodee Board

Old 09-22-2006, 02:13 AM   #1
altered states
seņor member

altered states has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!altered states has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!altered states has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!altered states has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!altered states has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!altered states has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!altered states has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!altered states has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!altered states has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!altered states has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!altered states has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!
Default get ready to get jealous

Yesterday I got a HUGE job from a high-end chocolate place here in NYC. They're French and the main dude is somewhat cranky and intimidating but something obviously clicked between us cause they hired us to do all sorts of cool stuff. Before our initial meeting a month ago, they sent over a big shopping bag with all sorts of goodies - dark, milk, and white chocolate bars from Peru, Costa Rica and beyond; hot chocolate powder; truffles and bon bons filled with caramel, ganache, and fruity stuff; cookies; bags of choc-covered everything: pretzels, macadamia nuts, cranberries, coffee beans, etc, etc. Everyone in the office loves their sweets, and there's still stuff left! So after a great meeting yesterday (where we were actually hired), the business manager and wife of the main dude ran around the store and filled up ANOTHER giant shopping bag for me. I begged her to stop, but she insisted I take it. "Chocolate is fun," she said. "Have fun!" Well, okay.

This stuff ain't cheap - by my rough estimate I carried back uptown $300 in that shopping bag. Coming out of the subway, an older woman saw the bag (it's clear) and pointed and said "Oooh! I LOVE chocolate!" "What kind?" I asked. "Anything!" she said. I gave her one of the 20 or so big bars I had in there and she freaked. After that, I was thinking of just walking around the nabe with my bag, trolling for (perhaps slightly younger) chocolate-loving women, but chocolate is not just fun but heavy, so I headed back to the office. Lunch was a package of chocolate covered graham crackers. Later on, the GF, who's been watching herself lately, fell victim to a big tin of milk chocolate covered pretzels. She killed the entire thing in the space of three hours or so.
altered states is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2006, 05:17 AM   #2
SoVerySoft
No fat no flavor

SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Wowza! I love the idea of you trolling around playing santa to chubby chocophiles! Fun thought

p.s. I made the most amusing typo, which I fixed in time - I typed "satan" instead of "santa". Perhaps I knew how devilish you could have been with all that chocolate!
"Well," said Pooh, "what I like best --" and then he had to stop and think. Because although Eating Honey was a very good thing to do, there was a moment just before you began to eat it which was better than when you were, but he didn't know what it was called. - A.A. Milne
SoVerySoft is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2006, 05:39 AM   #3
Jes
is oddly aroused

Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.

'ganache' is one of my favorite words, ever. Usually, people don't know what i'm talking about when I say: I want something involving ganache! but *I* know what I mean.
Jes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2006, 06:05 AM   #4
toni
In the know

toni has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!toni has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!toni has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!toni has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!toni has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!toni has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!toni has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!toni has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!toni has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!toni has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!toni has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

OMG LUCKY!!!! can i be your friend? LOL
toni is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2006, 06:06 AM   #5
MissToodles
dead peasant

MissToodles has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MissToodles has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MissToodles has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MissToodles has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MissToodles has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MissToodles has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MissToodles has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MissToodles has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MissToodles has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MissToodles has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MissToodles has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jes
'ganache' is one of my favorite words, ever. Usually, people don't know what i'm talking about when I say: I want something involving ganache! but *I* know what I mean.
I'll have a special ganache surprise for you later tonight/tomorrow! Be on the lookout on this board hehe.
MissToodles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2006, 07:02 AM   #6
altered states
seņor member

altered states has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!altered states has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!altered states has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!altered states has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!altered states has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!altered states has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!altered states has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!altered states has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!altered states has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!altered states has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!altered states has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by toni
OMG LUCKY!!!! can i be your friend? LOL
Yes.

Message is at least 10 characters, maybe more.
Old 09-24-2006, 07:05 AM   #7
altered states
seņor member

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoVerySoft
Wowza! I love the idea of you trolling around playing santa to chubby chocophiles! Fun thought

p.s. I made the most amusing typo, which I fixed in time - I typed "satan" instead of "santa". Perhaps I knew how devilish you could have been with all that chocolate!
Satan is way more accurate. In my world, girls who are bad get chocolate in their stockings, not coal. Sort of a Violet Beauregard thing.
Old 09-24-2006, 10:15 AM   #8
Jes
is oddly aroused

Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tres huevos
Satan is way more accurate. In my world, girls who are bad get chocolate in their stockings, not coal. Sort of a Violet Beauregard thing.
Yeah, really. I'm trying to...cut down, and it'd serve me right when I act up to have it presented to me. it'd be like crack. and unlike whitney, i don't think crack is whack. I'll even eat the shitty, shitty stuff. I want to be a pedophile for that little debbie.
Old 09-24-2006, 08:56 PM   #9
Friday
Not fap material. Bye!

Friday keeps pushing the rep limit!Friday keeps pushing the rep limit!Friday keeps pushing the rep limit!Friday keeps pushing the rep limit!Friday keeps pushing the rep limit!Friday keeps pushing the rep limit!Friday keeps pushing the rep limit!Friday keeps pushing the rep limit!Friday keeps pushing the rep limit!Friday keeps pushing the rep limit!Friday keeps pushing the rep limit!

You reminded me. The first night we were in Victoria BC in July, we went to a restaurant called Milestone's. Dinner was good, but dessert, OMG!!! the dessert. It was a ganache torte. A pecan crust, silken ganache about an inch thick with a bourbon(?) caramel sauce. It was a combination that would make you howl at the moon.

I was shocked when I discovered they were a chain with dozens of locations in Canada. I will stop at every one I ever get near for that torte. Apparently I'm not alone because when I googled Milestone's>ganache torte looking for a pic, an awful lot of hits came up.
Friday is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2006, 09:58 PM   #10
missaf

missaf has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!missaf has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!missaf has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!missaf has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!missaf has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!missaf has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!missaf has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!missaf has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!missaf has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!missaf has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!missaf has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Tres, I'll PM you my address so you can mail me some

Just kidding, it'd melt in the mail

Grats on the good score!
missaf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2006, 12:41 AM   #11
rainyday
Departed

rainyday has ascended what used to be the highest level.rainyday has ascended what used to be the highest level.rainyday has ascended what used to be the highest level.rainyday has ascended what used to be the highest level.rainyday has ascended what used to be the highest level.rainyday has ascended what used to be the highest level.rainyday has ascended what used to be the highest level.rainyday has ascended what used to be the highest level.rainyday has ascended what used to be the highest level.rainyday has ascended what used to be the highest level.rainyday has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jes
I love, love, love ganache. (Special note to SVS in case you're still presenting birthday cakes next June. ) No vocabulary dificulties with that one here!
rainyday is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2006, 05:20 AM   #12
SoVerySoft
No fat no flavor

SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by rainyday
I love, love, love ganache. (Special note to SVS in case you're still presenting birthday cakes next June. ) No vocabulary dificulties with that one here!

what? no more soggy cakes for you? ok, I'll bring it in from the rain and make sure there's ganache!
"Well," said Pooh, "what I like best --" and then he had to stop and think. Because although Eating Honey was a very good thing to do, there was a moment just before you began to eat it which was better than when you were, but he didn't know what it was called. - A.A. Milne
SoVerySoft is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2006, 06:02 AM   #13
CurvaceousBBWLover
Primordial

CurvaceousBBWLover has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!CurvaceousBBWLover has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!CurvaceousBBWLover has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!CurvaceousBBWLover has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!CurvaceousBBWLover has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!CurvaceousBBWLover has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!CurvaceousBBWLover has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!CurvaceousBBWLover has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!CurvaceousBBWLover has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!CurvaceousBBWLover has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!CurvaceousBBWLover has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Jes, I wouldn't be so sure that you are alone in understanding what you mean. This chocolate lover understands you and thinks that you have great taste.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jes
Old 09-25-2006, 06:08 AM   #14
Jes
is oddly aroused

Quote:
Originally Posted by CurvaceousBBWLover
Jes, I wouldn't be so sure that you are alone in understanding what you mean. This chocolate lover understands you and thinks that you have great taste.
well thank you! let us all get together and enjoy some ganache-filled goodtime while we plot for Tres Huevos' overthrow from chocolate power!
Old 09-25-2006, 06:45 AM   #15
CurvaceousBBWLover
Primordial

CurvaceousBBWLover has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!CurvaceousBBWLover has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!CurvaceousBBWLover has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!CurvaceousBBWLover has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!CurvaceousBBWLover has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!CurvaceousBBWLover has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!CurvaceousBBWLover has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!CurvaceousBBWLover has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!CurvaceousBBWLover has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!CurvaceousBBWLover has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!CurvaceousBBWLover has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Sounds like fun. We can do that!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jes
well thank you! let us all get together and enjoy some ganache-filled goodtime while we plot for Tres Huevos' overthrow from chocolate power!
Old 09-25-2006, 04:42 PM   #16
altered states
seņor member

Default update - willy wonka has the tables turned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jes
Okay, the wait is over - you guys can have the stuff, all of it. Just PM me your drop-off points and I'll send it out tomorrow FedEx. I was tired as hell today and was using the chocolate alongside the coffee to keep me going, trying this and that out of the enormous bag they gave me. By 2:00 pm I was so sick of f'ing chocolate I could puke. I could puke now, actually, thinking about it. Hope you're all happy.
Old 09-25-2006, 04:59 PM   #17
Boteroesque Babe
All cookies cleared!

Boteroesque Babe has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Boteroesque Babe has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Boteroesque Babe has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Boteroesque Babe has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Boteroesque Babe has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Boteroesque Babe has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Boteroesque Babe has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Boteroesque Babe has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Boteroesque Babe has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Boteroesque Babe has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Boteroesque Babe has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Okay, the wait is over - you guys can have the stuff, all of it. Just PM me your drop-off points and I'll send it out tomorrow FedEx.
Careful. People're gonna think you're serious and start keying in their digits.

*BB's hands hover over her keyboard until this post gets a nah-kidding reply.*
"If you stand on a soapbox and trade rhetoric with a dictator you never win. That's what they do so well; they seduce people. But if you ridicule them, bring them down with laughter, they can't win." ~ Mel Brooks

"The country is run by extremists, 'cause moderates have shit to do." ~ Jon Stewart

"And she doesn't wear polyester except when she's kidding."~ Egbert Souse
Boteroesque Babe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2006, 05:27 PM   #18
missaf

missaf has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!missaf has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!missaf has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!missaf has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!missaf has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!missaf has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!missaf has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!missaf has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!missaf has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!missaf has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!missaf has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

If you're serious, I'll take some
Old 09-25-2006, 05:32 PM   #19
altered states
seņor member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boteroesque Babe
Careful. People're gonna think you're serious and start keying in their digits.

*BB's hands hover over her keyboard until this post gets a nah-kidding reply.*
... Oh yeah: and pictures, too. Naked ones. Just for our files.
Old 09-25-2006, 05:36 PM   #20
altered states
seņor member

Default you are getting huuuuungry

Quote:
Originally Posted by missaf
If you're serious, I'll take some
Wow. Forget crack - chocolate really is magic. You guys are about to give your addresses to a total stranger for chocolate! Good chocolate, mind you. Reeeeeally good chocolate.

Booty pics, shot from a low angle. With boy-short style panties, black ones.
Old 09-25-2006, 06:30 PM   #21
Jes
is oddly aroused

wait a second. i thought you were serious about this. i'm still not sure you're not. if i had any way of taking a shot of my ass wearing whatever you wanted, i would. c'mon. you're a filthy, filthy whore. i'll totally send you my address. i don't care anymore. i'm out of control!
Old 09-25-2006, 06:54 PM   #22
Michelle
Member Schmember

Michelle keeps pushing the rep limit!Michelle keeps pushing the rep limit!Michelle keeps pushing the rep limit!Michelle keeps pushing the rep limit!Michelle keeps pushing the rep limit!Michelle keeps pushing the rep limit!Michelle keeps pushing the rep limit!Michelle keeps pushing the rep limit!Michelle keeps pushing the rep limit!Michelle keeps pushing the rep limit!Michelle keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
I was tired as hell today and was using the chocolate alongside the coffee to keep me going, trying this and that out of the enormous bag they gave me. By 2:00 pm I was so sick of f'ing chocolate I could puke. I could puke now, actually, thinking about it. Hope you're all happy.
Show off...
Michelle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2006, 08:09 PM   #23
missaf

I posted my bootie shots for SYAFADD! I think I still have them
Old 09-26-2006, 05:57 AM   #24
MissToodles
dead peasant

MissToodles has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MissToodles has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MissToodles has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MissToodles has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MissToodles has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MissToodles has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MissToodles has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MissToodles has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MissToodles has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MissToodles has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MissToodles has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Leave the candies at church & duane , no one will get hurt!
MissToodles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2006, 06:16 AM   #25
Jes
is oddly aroused

Seriously, this is bullshit, I thought he was really offering to send us some free candy on his company's dime and now I feel like I'm being denied what I want most. Taunter. YOU'RE A TAUNTER, MR. HUEVOS. Is that a nice thing to do to a group of fat chicks? Because I would argue it is not.