Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > The Foodee Board

Old 09-26-2006, 06:33 AM   #26
MissToodles
dead peasant

MissToodles has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MissToodles has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MissToodles has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MissToodles has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MissToodles has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MissToodles has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MissToodles has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MissToodles has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MissToodles has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MissToodles has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MissToodles has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Don't promise fat chicks chocolate and not follow through! I'm with you on this matter.
MissToodles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2006, 08:33 AM   #27
moonvine
Queen of Contempt

moonvine has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!moonvine has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!moonvine has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!moonvine has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!moonvine has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!moonvine has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!moonvine has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!moonvine has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!moonvine has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!moonvine has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!moonvine has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

I would so give you my address for some chocolate.

I gave Miss Vickie my address for some baked goods before.

I gave Les Toil my address to send my Toil Girl stuff to me.

So why not address for chocolate?
Old 09-26-2006, 12:17 PM   #28
missaf

missaf has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!missaf has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!missaf has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!missaf has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!missaf has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!missaf has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!missaf has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!missaf has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!missaf has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!missaf has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!missaf has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

STOP THE PRESSES! Vickie mails sweets?!

You're in trouvle now, lady!
missaf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2006, 01:39 PM   #29
KaliCurves
I'm His Fatty

KaliCurves carries a lot of weight on this boardKaliCurves carries a lot of weight on this boardKaliCurves carries a lot of weight on this boardKaliCurves carries a lot of weight on this boardKaliCurves carries a lot of weight on this boardKaliCurves carries a lot of weight on this board

So there is no free chocolate? I think my heart just broke.
KaliCurves is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2006, 04:04 PM   #30
QuasimodoQT
Shy viking

QuasimodoQT never has a post go unnoticedQuasimodoQT never has a post go unnoticedQuasimodoQT never has a post go unnoticedQuasimodoQT never has a post go unnoticedQuasimodoQT never has a post go unnoticedQuasimodoQT never has a post go unnoticedQuasimodoQT never has a post go unnoticed
Smile OK, here's the deal.

What Huevos needs to do is attend the lunch with Jes in NYC on Oct 7th... and BRING THE BAG.

Don't worry, Tres Huevos, we'll take care of it... no more big terrible scary bags of chocolate making you sick... there, there... shhhhhh.

MuAAAAAAAHHHahhaaaaaaaaaaahaaaaa!
Old 09-27-2006, 01:21 AM   #31
altered states
seņor member

altered states has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!altered states has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!altered states has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!altered states has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!altered states has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!altered states has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!altered states has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!altered states has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!altered states has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!altered states has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!altered states has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by QuasimodoQT
What Huevos needs to do is attend the lunch with Jes in NYC on Oct 7th... and BRING THE BAG.

Don't worry, Tres Huevos, we'll take care of it... no more big terrible scary bags of chocolate making you sick... there, there... shhhhhh.

MuAAAAAAAHHHahhaaaaaaaaaaahaaaaa!
Okay, okay. I'll be at the lox counter at Russ & Daughters at 2:00 PM sharp.
altered states is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2006, 01:22 AM   #32
altered states
seņor member

altered states has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!altered states has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!altered states has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!altered states has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!altered states has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!altered states has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!altered states has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!altered states has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!altered states has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!altered states has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!altered states has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MissToodles
Don't promise fat chicks chocolate and not follow through! I'm with you on this matter.
Looooottttttta talk, no addresses.
Old 09-27-2006, 11:04 AM   #33
Jes
is oddly aroused

Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tres huevos
Looooottttttta talk, no addresses.
Done, and done.

If you actually gave us choccie, that would SO give me a woody.
Jes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2006, 11:30 AM   #34
activistfatgirl
donuts at the finish line

activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.

So, I'm so confused. Should I send a picture to Tres Huevos of me in my undies or should I not?

Old 09-27-2006, 11:40 AM   #35
Jes
is oddly aroused

Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by activistfatgirl
So, I'm so confused. Should I send a picture to Tres Huevos of me in my undies or should I not?

I cut out the middle man and sent him my undies.
Old 09-27-2006, 03:26 PM   #36
missaf

missaf has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!missaf has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!missaf has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!missaf has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!missaf has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!missaf has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!missaf has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!missaf has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!missaf has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!missaf has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!missaf has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jes
I promised an ass shot
Old 09-27-2006, 04:21 PM   #37
altered states
seņor member

Quote:
Originally Posted by activistfatgirl
You absolutely should, chocolate or no chocolate, but as I know you younger folk have little community spirit after all that iPod texting and hip hop video games, I will indeed offer chocolate as an incentive.

AND YOUR INDEX FINGER ON MY MANTLE MWAH HA HA!
Old 09-27-2006, 04:23 PM   #38
altered states
seņor member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jes
I have them draped over my head like a WWI leather luftwaffe helmet as I type this.

And may I suggest a higher percentage of natural fibers in the future? Just sayin'.
Old 09-27-2006, 04:25 PM   #39
altered states
seņor member

Quote:
Leave the candies at church & duane , no one will get hurt!
When I moved to SI, my secret dream was to see you on the ferry, but now that it's not an option, I'll go to Tribeca if I have to.
Old 09-27-2006, 06:58 PM   #40
MissToodles
dead peasant

MissToodles has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MissToodles has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MissToodles has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MissToodles has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MissToodles has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MissToodles has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MissToodles has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MissToodles has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MissToodles has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MissToodles has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MissToodles has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

I left alcatraz three years ago!
Old 09-27-2006, 09:12 PM   #41
activistfatgirl
donuts at the finish line

activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
after all that iPod texting and hip hop video games,
Your cluelessness makes me want to inundate you even more with N00ds, old man.
Old 09-27-2006, 10:35 PM   #42
QuasimodoQT
Shy viking

QuasimodoQT never has a post go unnoticedQuasimodoQT never has a post go unnoticedQuasimodoQT never has a post go unnoticedQuasimodoQT never has a post go unnoticedQuasimodoQT never has a post go unnoticedQuasimodoQT never has a post go unnoticedQuasimodoQT never has a post go unnoticed

Quote:
Okay, okay. I'll be at the lox counter at Russ & Daughters at 2:00 PM sharp.
Whaaaaaaat?!!! *ears stand up and rotate forward, a la Doberman*

Woudst thou be so cruel as to play with the tender sensibilities of a chocolate fiend? Jest not, O Golden Eggs....

Or I'm betting the luncheon would have a few takers willing to swing by...
I know *I* would!

Be still, my beating heart... fighting its harsh constraints in flights of daydream'd antici.... ..... .......... ..

PATION!

pant pant.... crave de cacao.
Old 09-28-2006, 05:21 AM   #43
missaf

Quote:
Originally Posted by QuasimodoQT
pant pant.... crave de cacao.

LOL this made my day
Old 09-29-2006, 05:55 AM   #44
altered states
seņor member

Quote:
I left alcatraz three years ago!
I know, just as I moved there. Alcatraz - that's great! Even better than Satan Island.
Old 09-29-2006, 05:58 AM   #45
Jes
is oddly aroused

Let's not discuss the content of my undiepants.
Old 09-29-2006, 08:31 AM   #46
altered states
seņor member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jes
Let's not discuss the content of my undiepants.
Never mind your underoos - clear some PM space. I have important things to tell you!
Old 09-29-2006, 03:56 PM   #47
MissToodles
dead peasant

I'm going to Max Brenner's tomorrow. I don't know if that's a consolation prize. They better not use letichin in the chocolate! Someone get jealous.
Old 09-29-2006, 04:40 PM   #48
altered states
seņor member

Quote:
I'm going to Max Brenner's tomorrow. I don't know if that's a consolation prize. They better not use letichin in the chocolate! Someone get jealous.
Max Brenner! My client SPEEETS on 'is bald 'ead! Seriously, though, Brenner's stuff is the real deal, all natural. Though of course you'll have to PAY for it there...
Old 10-02-2006, 03:45 PM   #49
missaf

I just got my Costa Rican 68% pure chocolate, and I can't wait to delve into its sweet smelling goodness

Thank you Tres!
Old 10-02-2006, 04:32 PM   #50
Jes
is oddly aroused

oh hey, WAIT A MINUTE NOW. WHat kind of crap is THIS?! I thought tres and his cocoa beans were MY imaginary boyfriends?! and no, there is NOT enough to go around. i'm fat and i don't share.