Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > The Foodee Board

Old 10-02-2006, 09:21 PM   #51
missaf

missaf has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!missaf has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!missaf has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!missaf has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!missaf has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!missaf has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!missaf has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!missaf has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!missaf has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!missaf has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!missaf has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

No sharing a man covered in chocolate?! You've got ot be kidding!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jes
oh hey, WAIT A MINUTE NOW. WHat kind of crap is THIS?! I thought tres and his cocoa beans were MY imaginary boyfriends?! and no, there is NOT enough to go around. i'm fat and i don't share.
missaf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2006, 07:44 AM   #52
Jes
is oddly aroused

Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by missaf
No sharing a man covered in chocolate?! You've got ot be kidding!
you have already have yours. Step off.
Jes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2006, 02:37 AM   #53
altered states
seņor member

altered states has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!altered states has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!altered states has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!altered states has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!altered states has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!altered states has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!altered states has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!altered states has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!altered states has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!altered states has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!altered states has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jes
oh hey, WAIT A MINUTE NOW. WHat kind of crap is THIS?! I thought tres and his cocoa beans were MY imaginary boyfriends?! and no, there is NOT enough to go around. i'm fat and i don't share.
There, there, you got yours, despite my addressing the package a little vaguely. Amazingly, I just put "Jes" and "Philadelphia" on the envelope and it got to her, maybe because it's chocolate. Sort of like how my postman knows to bring my Bountiful Productions packages around the back door.

So now we know what separates the women from the girls: those willing to entertain a possible stalker for chocolate, and those who retain some sanity and good sense. MsAF, okay, she's in California, knowing I'm in NYC, so it's a calculated risk. Jes, on the other hand, well, a couple hours' ride down the Jersey turnpike in my windowless van and I have a few more fingers for the mantle....
altered states is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2006, 05:48 AM   #54
Jes
is oddly aroused

Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tres huevos
So now we know what separates the women from the girls: those willing to entertain a possible stalker for chocolate, and those who retain some sanity and good sense. MsAF, okay, she's in California, knowing I'm in NYC, so it's a calculated risk. Jes, on the other hand, well, a couple hours' ride down the Jersey turnpike in my windowless van and I have a few more fingers for the mantle....
Look, they'd be fingers covered in rich, delicious chocolate. I honestly don't think I'd care, just so long as you made the actual brutalizing not so brutal. I mean, we all have to die, right?
Old 10-04-2006, 08:22 AM   #55
MissToodles
dead peasant

MissToodles has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MissToodles has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MissToodles has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MissToodles has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MissToodles has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MissToodles has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MissToodles has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MissToodles has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MissToodles has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MissToodles has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MissToodles has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Any chocolate left? for real? Half this board knows where I live anyway. I promise I'll give some to jes.
MissToodles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2006, 09:21 AM   #56
Jes
is oddly aroused

Quote:
Originally Posted by MissToodles
Any chocolate left? for real? Half this board knows where I live anyway. I promise I'll give some to jes.
GIDDY UP!

rock on!
Old 10-06-2006, 03:53 PM   #57
altered states
seņor member

altered states has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!altered states has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!altered states has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!altered states has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!altered states has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!altered states has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!altered states has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!altered states has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!altered states has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!altered states has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!altered states has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!
Default where's my violet?

Quote:
Originally Posted by MissToodles
Cutie, it does you no good if I - the one with the chocolate - am in the OTHER half of the board, those who don't know your address. I know your borough, I think, but if I write "Toodles, Bronx, NY" I think there's gonna be like eight hookers in Hunts Point who are all gonna be like "What the muthaf__k? Get yo' OWN chocolate!" Razors and knives will be drawn, pimps will take their boots off - just a bad scene all around.

And yes, I'm still swimming in chocolate. More comes in every day. I had a bunch on my desk this morning, for work-related stuff, and the smell was making me nauseous. I might never eat chocolate again, ever. Take it, please.
Old 10-06-2006, 04:59 PM   #58
fatgirlflyin
needs a vacation

fatgirlflyin keeps pushing the rep limit!fatgirlflyin keeps pushing the rep limit!fatgirlflyin keeps pushing the rep limit!fatgirlflyin keeps pushing the rep limit!fatgirlflyin keeps pushing the rep limit!fatgirlflyin keeps pushing the rep limit!fatgirlflyin keeps pushing the rep limit!fatgirlflyin keeps pushing the rep limit!fatgirlflyin keeps pushing the rep limit!fatgirlflyin keeps pushing the rep limit!fatgirlflyin keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Cutie, it does you no good if I - the one with the chocolate - am in the OTHER half of the board, those who don't know your address. I know your borough, I think, but if I write "Toodles, Bronx, NY" I think there's gonna be like eight hookers in Hunts Point who are all gonna be like "What the muthaf__k? Get yo' OWN chocolate!" Razors and knives will be drawn, pimps will take their boots off - just a bad scene all around.

And yes, I'm still swimming in chocolate. More comes in every day. I had a bunch on my desk this morning, for work-related stuff, and the smell was making me nauseous. I might never eat chocolate again, ever. Take it, please.
lol is this chocolate seriously being shared? I can see knives being pulled for some really good chocolate
Old 10-06-2006, 10:24 PM   #59
QuasimodoQT
Shy viking

QuasimodoQT never has a post go unnoticedQuasimodoQT never has a post go unnoticedQuasimodoQT never has a post go unnoticedQuasimodoQT never has a post go unnoticedQuasimodoQT never has a post go unnoticedQuasimodoQT never has a post go unnoticedQuasimodoQT never has a post go unnoticed
Smile

Quote:

Arghhh. My mouth is watering.

I hope you know since the Katz lunch is nearby, I WILL look for a man with a bag of chocolate at the lox counter at Russ & Daughters at 2pm tomorrow... just *in case* you were serious about that. If you weren't, I hope you know you have sparked a Homer Simpson-esque chocolate daydream. The chocolate equivalent of blue balls.
Old 10-07-2006, 06:53 AM   #60
Boteroesque Babe
All cookies cleared!

Boteroesque Babe has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Boteroesque Babe has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Boteroesque Babe has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Boteroesque Babe has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Boteroesque Babe has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Boteroesque Babe has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Boteroesque Babe has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Boteroesque Babe has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Boteroesque Babe has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Boteroesque Babe has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Boteroesque Babe has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by QuasimodoQT
Arghhh. My mouth is watering.

I hope you know since the Katz lunch is nearby, I WILL look for a man with a bag of chocolate at the lox counter at Russ & Daughters at 2pm tomorrow... just *in case* you were serious about that. If you weren't, I hope you know you have sparked a Homer Simpson-esque chocolate daydream. The chocolate equivalent of blue balls.
Russ & Daughters, nothin'. Boy'd better drop it off dee-rect. Look for us at the back of Katz's. We'll be the fat ones.
"If you stand on a soapbox and trade rhetoric with a dictator you never win. That's what they do so well; they seduce people. But if you ridicule them, bring them down with laughter, they can't win." ~ Mel Brooks

"The country is run by extremists, 'cause moderates have shit to do." ~ Jon Stewart

"And she doesn't wear polyester except when she's kidding."~ Egbert Souse
Boteroesque Babe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2006, 08:37 AM   #61
missaf

missaf has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!missaf has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!missaf has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!missaf has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!missaf has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!missaf has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!missaf has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!missaf has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!missaf has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!missaf has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!missaf has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ella Bella
lol is this chocolate seriously being shared? I can see knives being pulled for some really good chocolate
Yes, he's for real, and he ships it nice and fast

I nibble away at my tasty Costa Rican chocolate with major lustful enjoyment
Old 10-11-2006, 03:06 PM   #62
fatgirlflyin
needs a vacation

fatgirlflyin keeps pushing the rep limit!fatgirlflyin keeps pushing the rep limit!fatgirlflyin keeps pushing the rep limit!fatgirlflyin keeps pushing the rep limit!fatgirlflyin keeps pushing the rep limit!fatgirlflyin keeps pushing the rep limit!fatgirlflyin keeps pushing the rep limit!fatgirlflyin keeps pushing the rep limit!fatgirlflyin keeps pushing the rep limit!fatgirlflyin keeps pushing the rep limit!fatgirlflyin keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Yes, he's for real, and he ships it nice and fast

I nibble away at my tasty Costa Rican chocolate with major lustful enjoyment

I could use some lustful enjoyment. What's the label name on that chocolate? LOL
Old 10-12-2006, 08:09 PM   #63
Jes
is oddly aroused

I finished my bar tonight and while I can't recall the name of the maker, it was yum-mee.
Old 10-13-2006, 09:06 AM   #64
altered states
seņor member

Default chocolate comes with a non-disclosure clause

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jes
I finished my bar tonight and while I can't recall the name of the maker, it was yum-mee.
Yeah, god please don't say it. Not that I begrudge him the word of mouth, but I think I insulted him on here and it would be pretty obvious who I am. It'd be funny if he was an FA, though. His wife is one of the skinniest living human beings I've ever seen, and even the girls (and one boy) who work for him are toothpicks. Strange.
Old 10-13-2006, 09:08 AM   #65
altered states
seņor member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ella Bella
I could use some lustful enjoyment. What's the label name on that chocolate? LOL
Don't worry about me stalking you. Just tell me the address of the liquor store where you pick up the rest of your mail and I'll send the chocolate there.
Old 10-16-2006, 11:21 AM   #66
Jes
is oddly aroused

Quote:
Yeah, god please don't say it. Not that I begrudge him the word of mouth, but I think I insulted him on here and it would be pretty obvious who I am. It'd be funny if he was an FA, though. His wife is one of the skinniest living human beings I've ever seen, and even the girls (and one boy) who work for him are toothpicks. Strange.
boo? boobookitttty? would i do that to you?

of course, i'd really only not do it b/c i can't recall the name. *sigh* I'm all about the eatin' and not about the rememberin'.
Old 10-16-2006, 04:54 PM   #67
altered states
seņor member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jes
of course, i'd really only not do it b/c i can't recall the name. *sigh*
And you'd start paying for your own damn chocolate.
Old 10-16-2006, 07:00 PM   #68
Jes
is oddly aroused

Quote:
And you'd start paying for your own damn chocolate.
you are a cruel, cruel master. of snackage.
Old 10-17-2006, 02:22 AM   #69
missaf

How did you insult him?
Old 10-17-2006, 09:56 AM   #70
altered states
seņor member

Quote:
How did you insult him?
She threatened to "out" my client.

Now don't you get any ideas...
Old 10-17-2006, 10:02 AM   #71
missaf

Quote:

I won't out your client, I promise. But... if this person gives you so much good fattening and sensuous chocolate, doesn't that imply something?
Old 10-17-2006, 10:18 AM   #72
Jes
is oddly aroused

Quote:

i threatened? you're crazy.
Old 10-17-2006, 12:08 PM   #73
altered states
seņor member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jes
i threatened? you're crazy.
An implied threat, like the one the toaster gave me this morning.
Old 10-17-2006, 12:26 PM   #74
fatgirlflyin
needs a vacation

its my fault, I asked about the maker of the chocolate. Jes ate hers already and couldn't tell me but its ok, I think I have a kit kat around here somewhere...
Old 10-17-2006, 01:28 PM   #75
Jes
is oddly aroused

Quote:
An implied threat, like the one the toaster gave me this morning.
Did it bark at you like Berkowitz' devil dogs?