Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > Fat sexuality

Old 09-24-2006, 04:58 PM   #1
Fairia
Blimpgirl = superheroine

Fairia can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesFairia can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes
Default Extra Fetishes

I just want to take the time and open up a bit here to a group that hopefuly isn't as judgemental. I have other fetishes besides an intereest in weight gain. I also enjoy body inflation, blueberry inflation, height growth and shrinking. Some of these are self-explanatory, maybe you've heard of them and seen them somewhere.

Body inflation is fantasizing a person inflating, expanding like they were a balloon. It can be done with air, helium, and also include liquids, which is where water and blueberry juice can fit in.

Height growth is imaginging someone becoming incresingly taller, becoming giant sized like in Gulliver's Travels or Attack of the 50 foot Woman. Shrinking is the opposite, as in the Incredible Shrinking Man.

Does anyone else have their own little fetishes to share?
Fairia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2006, 06:31 PM   #2
Fuzzy Necromancer

Fuzzy Necromancer makes people happy simply by logging inFuzzy Necromancer makes people happy simply by logging inFuzzy Necromancer makes people happy simply by logging inFuzzy Necromancer makes people happy simply by logging inFuzzy Necromancer makes people happy simply by logging inFuzzy Necromancer makes people happy simply by logging inFuzzy Necromancer makes people happy simply by logging inFuzzy Necromancer makes people happy simply by logging inFuzzy Necromancer makes people happy simply by logging in

Well, I'm something of a vorephile. I just get a kick out of the idea of a big girl scarfing down somebody cartoon-style. >.>;

I also like it when girls belch loudly.

Quote:
Originally Posted by exile in thighville View Post
all we ask is that those without fetishes respect the notion that the vast majority of fetish-havers know how to reconcile their kink with the dangers of reality just as you would assume your next door neighbor is not a pedophile.
Where there's smoke, there's a smoke-making machine.
Fuzzy Necromancer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2006, 06:53 PM   #3
Leishycat
Dark and scarry

Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!

I'm a furry.

Meow.

=Divals
Old 09-24-2006, 07:24 PM   #4
sockratezz

sockratezz can now change their title

Well i'm a padder. I like the idea of fatsuits and stuffing.
sockratezz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2006, 01:55 PM   #5
Zedd020

Zedd020 has said some nice things

My other fetishes are fat girld farting and burping while they eat and fat girls rubbing there belly with food balancesd on it.
Zedd020 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2006, 03:48 PM   #6
fanofdimensions

fanofdimensions can now change their title
Default so do I

I always had an idea for a fat girl revenge story where a big sexy woman with a nice big belly eats up her skinny detractors to warn against the dangers of messing with fat girls.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuzzy Necromancer
Well, I'm something of a vorephile. I just get a kick out of the idea of a big girl scarfing down somebody cartoon-style. >.>;

I also like it when girls belch loudly.
fanofdimensions is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2006, 05:00 PM   #7
Jes
is oddly aroused

Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fanofdimensions
I always had an idea for a fat girl revenge story where a big sexy woman with a nice big belly eats up her skinny detractors to warn against the dangers of messing with fat girls.
I have actually done this before.
Jes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2006, 05:26 PM   #8
Spanky
Freakishly Normal

Spanky keeps pushing the rep limit!Spanky keeps pushing the rep limit!Spanky keeps pushing the rep limit!Spanky keeps pushing the rep limit!Spanky keeps pushing the rep limit!Spanky keeps pushing the rep limit!Spanky keeps pushing the rep limit!Spanky keeps pushing the rep limit!Spanky keeps pushing the rep limit!Spanky keeps pushing the rep limit!Spanky keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jes
True! That's the meat they put in the cheesesteaks. With lots of 'wiz. Yum..
Spanky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2006, 06:06 PM   #9
fanofdimensions

fanofdimensions can now change their title
Default i'm impressed :-)

I am impressed :-)

tell us more!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jes
fanofdimensions is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2006, 06:54 PM   #10
youngnintogaining

youngnintogaining has said some nice things

Im also a fan of girls getting out of shape, whether it be from weight gain, smoking, or whatever. I guess in a way its a sub fetish from the feeder/feedee aspect.
youngnintogaining is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2006, 07:00 PM   #11
Jes
is oddly aroused

Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fanofdimensions
I am impressed :-)

tell us more!
I wouldn't want to hijack, but Mmmmm.
Old 09-25-2006, 07:04 PM   #12
NintendoXcore

NintendoXcore can now change their title

You know, I've often thought about if I have any other fetishes. Honestly, I cannot think of any. But atleast I have the best one.
NintendoXcore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2006, 07:44 PM   #13
fuelingfire

fuelingfire has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fuelingfire has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fuelingfire has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fuelingfire has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fuelingfire has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fuelingfire has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fuelingfire has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fuelingfire has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fuelingfire has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fuelingfire has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fuelingfire has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Im also a fan of girls getting out of shape, whether it be from weight gain, smoking, or whatever. I guess in a way its a sub fetish from the feeder/feedee aspect.
I've got this as well, I have a feeling its not that popular. Add to that laziness.
fuelingfire is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2006, 07:54 PM   #14
Mini
Right, not nice

Mini has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mini has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mini has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mini has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mini has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mini has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mini has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mini has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mini has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mini has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mini has ascended what used to be the highest level.

I'm a fan of smart girls. It qualifies as a fetish because there aren't very many of them.
Old 09-25-2006, 08:02 PM   #15
NintendoXcore

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mini
I'm a fan of smart girls. It qualifies as a fetish because there aren't very many of them.
Ok, ok, ok if that counts as one. Theres my other one.
Old 09-25-2006, 08:16 PM   #16
Jes
is oddly aroused

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mini
uhm, what?
Old 09-25-2006, 08:41 PM   #17
NintendoXcore

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jes
uhm, what?
My dear Jes. I believe he is referring to the fact that a lot of people are, to be blunt, idiots.
Old 09-25-2006, 09:40 PM   #18
Totmacher

Totmacher knows EXACTLY what's going onTotmacher knows EXACTLY what's going onTotmacher knows EXACTLY what's going onTotmacher knows EXACTLY what's going onTotmacher knows EXACTLY what's going onTotmacher knows EXACTLY what's going onTotmacher knows EXACTLY what's going on
Cool

Do smart girls actually get you off, Mini? Could you masturbate to philosophical dissertations or do fast fourier transforms for foreplay?
Totmacher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2006, 10:08 PM   #19
FreeThinker

FreeThinker has ascended what used to be the highest level.FreeThinker has ascended what used to be the highest level.FreeThinker has ascended what used to be the highest level.FreeThinker has ascended what used to be the highest level.FreeThinker has ascended what used to be the highest level.FreeThinker has ascended what used to be the highest level.FreeThinker has ascended what used to be the highest level.FreeThinker has ascended what used to be the highest level.FreeThinker has ascended what used to be the highest level.FreeThinker has ascended what used to be the highest level.FreeThinker has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Totmacher
Do smart girls actually get you off, Mini? Could you masturbate to philosophical dissertations or do fast fourier transforms for foreplay?
You doubt TEH MINI?

If I were faced with this question, I'd have to say that while I wouldn't necessarily count smart women as a turn-on, per se, I do lose interest in a relationship if the other party is not someone I consider mentally superior to myself. That said, I am quite happily involved with a charming, intelligent, funny and articulate BBW, and have been for several years.

As for my kinks...

...nah. Not here.

(Not yet...)
FreeThinker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2006, 10:22 PM   #20
collegeguy2514
Duke of Deli Meats

collegeguy2514 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokescollegeguy2514 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Quote:
Originally Posted by sockratezz
Well i'm a padder. I like the idea of fatsuits and stuffing.
i do this occasionally, but it ties into all of my weight gain fantasies.
Old 09-25-2006, 10:32 PM   #21
FreeThinker

FreeThinker has ascended what used to be the highest level.FreeThinker has ascended what used to be the highest level.FreeThinker has ascended what used to be the highest level.FreeThinker has ascended what used to be the highest level.FreeThinker has ascended what used to be the highest level.FreeThinker has ascended what used to be the highest level.FreeThinker has ascended what used to be the highest level.FreeThinker has ascended what used to be the highest level.FreeThinker has ascended what used to be the highest level.FreeThinker has ascended what used to be the highest level.FreeThinker has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by collegeguy2514
i do this occasionally, but it ties into all of my weight gain fantasies.
Oh, right...weight gain.

Always a fun fantasy around the Thinker household.

Still, as far as 'fetishes' go...it needn't find its way into real life.

Hmm, I'm sure I must have some...

*ponders*
FreeThinker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2006, 10:41 PM   #22
Jack Skellington
Grim Grinning Ghosts

Jack Skellington keeps pushing the rep limit!Jack Skellington keeps pushing the rep limit!Jack Skellington keeps pushing the rep limit!Jack Skellington keeps pushing the rep limit!Jack Skellington keeps pushing the rep limit!Jack Skellington keeps pushing the rep limit!Jack Skellington keeps pushing the rep limit!Jack Skellington keeps pushing the rep limit!Jack Skellington keeps pushing the rep limit!Jack Skellington keeps pushing the rep limit!Jack Skellington keeps pushing the rep limit!

MY fetish is mocking people's fetishes.

Goblins and ghoulies, from last Halloween, awaken the spirits with your tambourine. Creepies and crawlies, toads in a pond, let there be music from regions beyond.

Wizards and Witches, wherever you dwell, give us a hint by ringing a bell.
Jack Skellington is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2006, 11:21 PM   #23
coyote wild
You'll love me, I swear.

coyote wild carries a lot of weight on this boardcoyote wild carries a lot of weight on this boardcoyote wild carries a lot of weight on this boardcoyote wild carries a lot of weight on this boardcoyote wild carries a lot of weight on this board

I'm a padder, myself. In fact, I plan on doing it tomorrow afternoon when no one will be home. It's a nice way to live out gaining fetishes and being as fat as I want without actually gaining.

I'm also a fan of the farting aspect of weight gain. I don't know why, it just gets my guns going...if that makes any sense.
Old 09-26-2006, 01:51 AM   #24
Mini
Right, not nice

Mini has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mini has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mini has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mini has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mini has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mini has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mini has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mini has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mini has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mini has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mini has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by coyote wild

I'm also a fan of the farting aspect of weight gain. I don't know why, it just gets my guns going...if that makes any sense.
NONE, ya' deviant.
Old 09-26-2006, 04:28 AM   #25
PrettyFatGirl4U
R U ready 4 this jelly?

PrettyFatGirl4U carries a lot of weight on this boardPrettyFatGirl4U carries a lot of weight on this boardPrettyFatGirl4U carries a lot of weight on this boardPrettyFatGirl4U carries a lot of weight on this boardPrettyFatGirl4U carries a lot of weight on this board

My fetish is smart men who have a fetish for smart women who fart
PrettyFatGirl4U is offline   Reply With Quote