Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > Fat sexuality

Old 09-27-2006, 09:08 AM   #51
exile in thighville
groups/347570880589/

exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fairia
I just want to take the time and open up a bit here to a group that hopefuly isn't as judgemental. I have other fetishes besides an intereest in weight gain. I also enjoy body inflation, blueberry inflation, height growth and shrinking. Some of these are self-explanatory, maybe you've heard of them and seen them somewhere.

Body inflation is fantasizing a person inflating, expanding like they were a balloon. It can be done with air, helium, and also include liquids, which is where water and blueberry juice can fit in.

Height growth is imaginging someone becoming incresingly taller, becoming giant sized like in Gulliver's Travels or Attack of the 50 foot Woman. Shrinking is the opposite, as in the Incredible Shrinking Man.

Does anyone else have their own little fetishes to share?
i dig inflation and the sort...expansion of any kind really. fun stuff.
exile in thighville is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2006, 09:40 AM   #52
Jes
is oddly aroused

Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Obstreperous Ms. J
Triceps. I would call it a fixation though, not a fetish.
you mean them little bikes, J? You like your mens with Shriner parade bikes.

Interesting.
Jes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2006, 09:45 AM   #53
The Obstreperous Ms. J
Omniscient Minority

The Obstreperous Ms. J is a pillar of the Dimensions communityThe Obstreperous Ms. J is a pillar of the Dimensions communityThe Obstreperous Ms. J is a pillar of the Dimensions communityThe Obstreperous Ms. J is a pillar of the Dimensions communityThe Obstreperous Ms. J is a pillar of the Dimensions communityThe Obstreperous Ms. J is a pillar of the Dimensions communityThe Obstreperous Ms. J is a pillar of the Dimensions communityThe Obstreperous Ms. J is a pillar of the Dimensions communityThe Obstreperous Ms. J is a pillar of the Dimensions communityThe Obstreperous Ms. J is a pillar of the Dimensions communityThe Obstreperous Ms. J is a pillar of the Dimensions community

The can be from the Great Sultan of Miningahella Hall on a uni or a bici or a trici, but as long as they have well defined tri's, its all good under the fedora.
Old 09-28-2006, 05:45 AM   #54
exile in thighville
groups/347570880589/

exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jes
you mean them little bikes, J? You like your mens with Shriner parade bikes.

Interesting.
she's obviously talking about the dinosaur. sheesh.
Old 09-28-2006, 07:43 PM   #55
elggij

elggij has said some nice things

I have a fettish for fat lazy women who are also messy and sloppy in their appearance.
elggij is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2006, 08:07 PM   #56
exile in thighville
groups/347570880589/

Quote:
Originally Posted by elggij
I have a fettish for fat lazy women who are also messy and sloppy in their appearance.
me ttoo.......
Old 09-28-2006, 08:17 PM   #57
Spanky
Freakishly Normal

Spanky keeps pushing the rep limit!Spanky keeps pushing the rep limit!Spanky keeps pushing the rep limit!Spanky keeps pushing the rep limit!Spanky keeps pushing the rep limit!Spanky keeps pushing the rep limit!Spanky keeps pushing the rep limit!Spanky keeps pushing the rep limit!Spanky keeps pushing the rep limit!Spanky keeps pushing the rep limit!Spanky keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tina
Talk about going from Jekyll to Hyde in terms of avatars!

Can't help you with that anime thing, Furry Fuzzy. Sorry.
NO NO NO No, Tina. He just went from Children's Television Workshop to Looney Tunes. Consider it a walk on the wild side.

I will switch to Oscar soon to restore balance in the Force.

- Spanky

BTW, love the new avatar Fuzzy.
Spanky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2006, 08:18 PM   #58
babyjeep21
Kamikaze Peanut Butter

babyjeep21 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybabyjeep21 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybabyjeep21 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybabyjeep21 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybabyjeep21 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybabyjeep21 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybabyjeep21 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybabyjeep21 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybabyjeep21 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybabyjeep21 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybabyjeep21 is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Quote:
Originally Posted by lemmink

DANG! This chart is busy.....

I am unaware of any fetishes that I may have... However, I love to see a man's shoulders. I wanna touch them and rub them and so on....

Genius is more often found in a cracked pot than a whole one... -E.B. White

Have Fun by Helping Feed The Hungry: http://www.freerice.com/
babyjeep21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2006, 08:33 PM   #59
StrawberryShortcake

StrawberryShortcake carries a lot of weight on this boardStrawberryShortcake carries a lot of weight on this boardStrawberryShortcake carries a lot of weight on this boardStrawberryShortcake carries a lot of weight on this boardStrawberryShortcake carries a lot of weight on this board

I like it when a guy can be a bit fem in the bedroom...
I like all sorts of things... things I don't even know about yet

mmmmmmm men are hott
StrawberryShortcake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2006, 08:44 PM   #60
CrazyGuitarz

CrazyGuitarz has said some nice things

Really Tall Supersized Ladies.

Not compeletely unrealistic Giantesses but just big girls with an emphasis on the almost one in a million sized BIG.

I got spoiled with some pretty big tall girlfriends over the years, even as tall as 6'3".

But I would still love to be with a BBW who is both supersized and supertall, like 6'4" to 7 foot. No skinny Volleyball or BB players either.

You asked, I told. Not sure if this a fetish or just a fantasy, or really a preference.
CrazyGuitarz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2006, 08:56 PM   #61
elggij

elggij has said some nice things

I'm 6'4" and I have thought it would be hot to be with a woman my height weighing about 500 pounds.
elggij is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2006, 09:34 PM   #62
TomAhawk

TomAhawk has said some nice things

I think it's sexy when a fat girl (or a thin girl) burps, but in the same way I'm turned on by British accents.

I don't have any other fetish per se besides oogling at fat bellys, butts and boobs. Being at college at a time when there are more big girls around than there ever was (I can't say for certain if they out number thin girls here, it's close) has given me much to oogle at. I've messed around with writing poems about the fat female form, something to tide me over til I start dating one. Nothing overtly erotic, just musings about girls unaware of just how damn hot they are. Not so much a fetish as it is a sign of being hopless romantic. But whatever.

Oh yeah, and I like it when girls wear socks up to their knees, If that counts.
TomAhawk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2006, 11:50 PM   #63
elle camino
shitclock's tickin.

elle camino keeps pushing the rep limit!elle camino keeps pushing the rep limit!elle camino keeps pushing the rep limit!elle camino keeps pushing the rep limit!elle camino keeps pushing the rep limit!elle camino keeps pushing the rep limit!elle camino keeps pushing the rep limit!elle camino keeps pushing the rep limit!elle camino keeps pushing the rep limit!elle camino keeps pushing the rep limit!elle camino keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by TomAhawk
Oh yeah, and I like it when girls wear socks up to their knees, If that counts.
see avatar.

also i think burping is rad too, but not in a fetishey-type way. it's just pure good times.
elle camino is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2006, 04:36 AM   #64
LillyBBBW
Wig Snatcher

LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by StrawberryShortcake
I like it when a guy can be a bit fem in the bedroom...
I like all sorts of things... things I don't even know about yet

mmmmmmm men are hott
Me too StrawberryShortcake. I grew up in a house full of men and my romantic dealings have been few and far between so I tend to have a casual oblivion towards them. Every now and then though I have a *perk* moment where I discover/rediscover some new thing about the male species that I never considered before. It's kinda neat.

"...If the only pain you recognize as valid is your own, of course you'll have trouble identifying it when you see it in other people. That's the trouble with narcissism. It makes you really inadequate and boring."

Have you hugged a fat girl today?

@~;~~
LillyBBBW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2006, 09:38 AM   #65
exile in thighville
groups/347570880589/

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jack Skellington
I will never understand the concept of people getting off on flatulence.
i will never understand the concept of people getting off on fat or weightgain

signed,
the rest of the world
Old 09-29-2006, 09:44 AM   #66
exile in thighville
groups/347570880589/

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mini
I'm a fan of smart girls. It qualifies as a fetish because there aren't very many of them.
acquire some kind of transdimensional device that warps you out of your alternate universe of typical misogynist conservatism and into this one, where i'd say the smart males are in the minority, certainly the smart males who know how to talk to women (or think about them in general).
Old 09-29-2006, 09:46 AM   #67
exile in thighville
groups/347570880589/

Quote:
Originally Posted by NintendoXcore
My dear Jes. I believe he is referring to the fact that a lot of people are, to be blunt, idiots.
you don't have to rationalize obvious sexism, nxc. don't drag yourself down. either he worded his LOL jokexorz gravely wrong, or that's what he really thinks. and either way, it's a level too dumb to sink to.
Old 09-29-2006, 10:07 AM   #68
estrata

estrata has said some nice things

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrazyGuitarz
Really Tall Supersized Ladies.
Is this a domination thing?

I'm 6'3" but I would never want to do that whole "squishing" thing. Ugh. A lot of guys who like tall girls, it seems, really just like the idea of being passive.

To me, a guy has to be taller than me to be attractive. But that's not so much a fetish as a preference.

But my fetishes. Gaining, fatness. Also drunkenness. Maybe just gluttony in general? ^_^ I have this fantasy of a drug that makes you drunk and really hungry, so you go on a huge binge and wake up the next morning +30lb. But not smoking, blech. I also seem to be the only person who is really into the idea of gaining who is also turned off by the idea of immobility. Is that weird? Eh, it's all weird....

Laura's Artwork
Laura's Weight Gain Comic
estrata is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2006, 12:30 PM   #69
elle camino
shitclock's tickin.

elle camino keeps pushing the rep limit!elle camino keeps pushing the rep limit!elle camino keeps pushing the rep limit!elle camino keeps pushing the rep limit!elle camino keeps pushing the rep limit!elle camino keeps pushing the rep limit!elle camino keeps pushing the rep limit!elle camino keeps pushing the rep limit!elle camino keeps pushing the rep limit!elle camino keeps pushing the rep limit!elle camino keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by dan ex machina
acquire some kind of transdimensional device that warps you out of your alternate universe of typical misogynist conservatism and into this one, where i'd say the smart males are in the minority, certainly the smart males who know how to talk to women (or think about them in general).
Quote:
You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to dan ex machina again.
WHYYYYYYY

seriously though i want to embroider this post on a throw pillow.
elle camino is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2006, 04:14 PM   #70
SexxyBBW69

SexxyBBW69 does more than just post hot picsSexxyBBW69 does more than just post hot picsSexxyBBW69 does more than just post hot pics

I dont know if its a fetish but I always say it is for me.......
I love men with tats & piercings just covered in tats is just so sexy...... but yes I do date men without them there is more to a person
but it does make me well
SexxyBBW69 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2006, 04:34 PM   #71
Mini
Right, not nice

Mini has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mini has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mini has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mini has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mini has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mini has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mini has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mini has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mini has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mini has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mini has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dan ex machina
you don't have to rationalize obvious sexism, nxc. don't drag yourself down. either he worded his LOL jokexorz gravely wrong, or that's what he really thinks. and either way, it's a level too dumb to sink to.
But of course, you're right. The world is actually full of geniuses. That explains everything.
Old 09-29-2006, 04:56 PM   #72
MoonGoddess
Autumn's Child

MoonGoddess makes people happy simply by logging inMoonGoddess makes people happy simply by logging inMoonGoddess makes people happy simply by logging inMoonGoddess makes people happy simply by logging inMoonGoddess makes people happy simply by logging inMoonGoddess makes people happy simply by logging inMoonGoddess makes people happy simply by logging inMoonGoddess makes people happy simply by logging in

I love to have my neck bitten and sucked on.
Old 09-29-2006, 05:08 PM   #73
altered states
seņor member

altered states has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!altered states has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!altered states has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!altered states has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!altered states has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!altered states has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!altered states has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!altered states has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!altered states has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!altered states has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!altered states has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!
Default feltching

Hey, it's how I roll. (carefully)
altered states is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2006, 05:27 PM   #74
Ample Pie
Fattitude Problem

Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!

biting, biting, biting, and certain kinds of messiness.
Old 09-29-2006, 05:32 PM   #75
MoonGoddess
Autumn's Child

MoonGoddess makes people happy simply by logging inMoonGoddess makes people happy simply by logging inMoonGoddess makes people happy simply by logging inMoonGoddess makes people happy simply by logging inMoonGoddess makes people happy simply by logging inMoonGoddess makes people happy simply by logging inMoonGoddess makes people happy simply by logging inMoonGoddess makes people happy simply by logging in

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rebecca
biting, biting, biting, and certain kinds of messiness.

You go girl!