Welcome to the Dimensions Forums forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > Chat Forum
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 09-24-2006, 06:40 PM   #1
DirtyLittleDiva

DirtyLittleDiva can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes
Default I am Disappointed and FRUSTRATED!

To Whom It May Concern:

Today I signed up to be in the chat room. I did not read the rules and I take responsibility for that. I'm sorry, I should have read the rules. So I sign on again and instantly a moderator pms me and tells me to change what I need to. Before I could get it done...I'm kicked out! So I read through the rules, I make sure I'm not having my website mentioned, and I resign up. Soon after I get kicked out. I sign back in and ask why I'm being kicked out and you know what the response was? I get KICKED OUT AGAIN!

Now, I told Zik, the owner of BODacious, about the chatroom because I spend a good 2 hours chatting in it earlier today and had fun. I said he would like it. So he signed up and unfortunately he didn't read the rules either. So as he's changing things around they kick him out too. He might have given them some slack but he didn't go in there to sell the magazine. He went in there to chat. Now...I am at his house and I don't know if they think it's the same person or what because of the IP address or whatever, but I can assure you..I am Nicole and Zik is Zik. We just happen to use the same computer. It's just frustrating because I want to chat in this chatroom because I've heard from several people that it's a good place to chat. They won't let us because we are associated with the magazine or what? That isn't right. We aren't trying to sell the mag in a chatroom..we sell enough on our own right.

It's just frustrating that we weren't even given a chance. Yes they warned us...we were trying to comply but then they would kick us out and delete our usernames before we got a chance to fix things. How FAIR is that?

DirtyLittleDiva is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2006, 08:13 PM   #2
ThatFatGirl
Master Member

ThatFatGirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.
ThatFatGirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.ThatFatGirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.ThatFatGirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.ThatFatGirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.ThatFatGirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.ThatFatGirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.ThatFatGirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.ThatFatGirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.ThatFatGirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.ThatFatGirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.ThatFatGirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.ThatFatGirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.ThatFatGirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.

I wondered when they kicked you out if they'd even given you a chance to correct your profile yet. I could tell by your plea in the room asking who the ops are that you weren't given much of a chance. It's funny that three ops had to sweep in when you two showed up.

Hope you two get things straightened out and come back. It is a fun place to chat and most people are very welcoming and friendly.

Fleeting Fancies
ThatFatGirl is offline   Reply With Quote