Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > FA/FFA forum

Old 10-14-2006, 03:51 AM   #51
FatKatLuvr
Balance and Infinity

FatKatLuvr can now change their title
Default Just Curious.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GunnerFA

A big factor to me realising that i was an FA was when i was 12, in my first year of high school and around the time i was hitting puberty. I had to do a project on obesity and one of my tasks was getting pictures of fat people for a poster.

All this time i found slim women attractive and i still do. However, i would much prefer a SSBBW girlfriend and my ideal weight range for women is 300lb-700lb. While a lot of people may only fantasize about being with such a huge woman, if i ever ended up with a girlfriend well over 700lb, possibly even over 1000lb, i would be most content.

None of my friends know that i am an FA. They do not find BBW attractive at all. However, i couldn't be happier being an FA and i'm glad i found out that i was one at such an early age.

Just my story though,

GunnerFA
Hi Gunner,
I'm just a little curious about a number of things you mentioned in your post and I have a few questions.(You don't have to answer, if you don't want to, but I hope that you do.)

1.About the obesity project. How did it turn out? and What was the reaction from the teacher and the rest of the class? Positive or negative?, Did you get a good grade on this?

2.If none of your friends know that you are an FA: is it because you are "in the closet"? or Because you don't see it as any of their business? or
Because you don't think they'll understand, and they might not talk to you anymore? or You just haven't told them yet and you're waiting for a proper time?

3.When you find that SSBBW of your dreams:will you introduce her to your friends that don't like bbw's or will you only introduce her to other friends that are more accepting?

4.If you don't mind me asking? How old are you now?

I know that none of this is my business but I just had to ask. It's always good to hear an FA's origin story. Hope you find the SSBBW of your dreams, best wishes!
FatKatLuvr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2006, 10:55 PM   #52
GunnerFA
Big

GunnerFA can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesGunnerFA can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Quote:
Originally Posted by FatKatLuvr
Hi Gunner,
I'm just a little curious about a number of things you mentioned in your post and I have a few questions.(You don't have to answer, if you don't want to, but I hope that you do.)

1.About the obesity project. How did it turn out? and What was the reaction from the teacher and the rest of the class? Positive or negative?, Did you get a good grade on this?

2.If none of your friends know that you are an FA: is it because you are "in the closet"? or Because you don't see it as any of their business? or
Because you don't think they'll understand, and they might not talk to you anymore? or You just haven't told them yet and you're waiting for a proper time?

3.When you find that SSBBW of your dreams:will you introduce her to your friends that don't like bbw's or will you only introduce her to other friends that are more accepting?

4.If you don't mind me asking? How old are you now?

I know that none of this is my business but I just had to ask. It's always good to hear an FA's origin story. Hope you find the SSBBW of your dreams, best wishes!
Thanks for showing interest in my story. I like being able to talk about these things but i don't know too many people who are accepting of FAs.

With the project (that was some time ago now), it was mainly a talk about obesity and its health risks. I remember the gasps of the class when they saw the pics of some of the people over 1000 pounds, like Rosalie Bradford, Carol Yager and Walter Hudson. I think the teacher was pretty happy with the research i did so i think she gave me a good grade.

With my firends, i think it is something they will have to realise whenever i get a SSBBW girlfriend. I don't mind that they don't know and i'm not in any rush to tell them.

I don't think I'll end up with a girlfriend over 700lb ever because there just aren't any women that big in Australia. The biggest woman i've ever seen here weighed 530lb and was trying to lose weight (she was shown on the news). Thankyou for your kind regards though.

GunnerFA
GunnerFA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2006, 02:43 PM   #53
olly5764

olly5764 can now change their title
Default becoming an f.a.

I have been interested in fat as long as i can remember, but my earliest true F.A. thoughts were when i started secondry school aged 11. We had a girl there who was already about 250 pounds, and i began fantasizing about her getting fatter.
It was some time after that when i started to think about how i was actually going to make her fatter, I suppose i'd have been about 12, and I used to encourage her to eat more, buying sweets and cakes for her, so i suppose that is when iI became a feeder.
As I have got older, (I'm 27 now) my tastes have gone for fatter and fatter women., although I have never told my parents, I have told my younger brother and my friends, but only when I have felt that they need to know.
olly5764 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2006, 02:20 AM   #54
altered states
seņor member

altered states has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!altered states has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!altered states has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!altered states has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!altered states has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!altered states has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!altered states has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!altered states has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!altered states has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!altered states has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!altered states has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!
Default FAism as security?

There have been plenty of threads on this subject (when did you become an FA) but this one is by far the best. I've looked for some sort of serious psychological explanation for why people become FAs (or whether we're born that way) and have yet to find one. I began having my first FA feelings at about 4 or 5 years old, and because my first memories of any kind are from that age, I assumed I was "hard wired" this way. Now I wonder sometimes if it's a coincidence that these first memories correspond also with my life having suddenly become very chaotic and insecure.... Does stress at a young age make us want to cling to a Big Mommy figure?
altered states is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2006, 03:32 PM   #55
olly5764

olly5764 can now change their title
Default re: faism as security

In my case, no, neiter of my parents were big, my dad was, and still is slim, and my mum was a u.k. size 12, she said, so, i didn't have a big mummy to turn to, and I don't remember as a child, having any really big women in my life at all.
olly5764 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2006, 08:18 PM   #56
blubrluvr
Practical Conservative

blubrluvr can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesblubrluvr can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesblubrluvr can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

I don't recall what age I was, but I know I was young. I remember saying to a friend: "doesn't you dick get hard when you see a fat girl"

His response and subsequent ridicule from all the other people he told pretty much put me in the closet for two decades. I also learned two connotations of the phrase "pulling a boner" that day.

I remember two Italian girls who lived down the street. The younger was the fattest girl in my grade. I remember her telling me in third or fourth grade that she was over 125 pounds. She told me her older sister in 6th grade was over 170.
I remember seeing them both decades later. The older one must have been close to 500.

yeah, I knew early.
blubrluvr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2006, 11:42 AM   #57
Jes
is oddly aroused

Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tres huevos
There have been plenty of threads on this subject (when did you become an FA) but this one is by far the best. I've looked for some sort of serious psychological explanation for why people become FAs (or whether we're born that way) and have yet to find one. I began having my first FA feelings at about 4 or 5 years old, and because my first memories of any kind are from that age, I assumed I was "hard wired" this way. Now I wonder sometimes if it's a coincidence that these first memories correspond also with my life having suddenly become very chaotic and insecure.... Does stress at a young age make us want to cling to a Big Mommy figure?
I warn you, if anyone brings up wire monkey mommas, I will start crying and never stop.
Jes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2006, 01:40 PM   #58
Tad
mostly harmless

Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jes
I warn you, if anyone brings up wire monkey mommas, I will start crying and never stop.
I already made my reference to it for this year....so as long as the thread is done before New Years you are safe :-)

--Ed
Old 10-23-2006, 02:08 PM   #59
Jes
is oddly aroused

Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by edx
I already made my reference to it for this year....so as long as the thread is done before New Years you are safe :-)

--Ed
i am tearing up!!!
Jes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2006, 02:37 PM   #60
missaf

missaf has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!missaf has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!missaf has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!missaf has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!missaf has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!missaf has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!missaf has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!missaf has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!missaf has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!missaf has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!missaf has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

This thread has been really interesting.

I can't really pinpoint when fat became attractive to me. It may have been seeing a nude BBW when I was young... it may have been realizing the most nurturing people on my life were fat. I didn't notice it was a physical attraction until high school -- those big fat football players were so hawt.
missaf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2006, 03:27 PM   #61
Tzetrik
Master Shaper

Tzetrik can now change their title

I remember having weird feelings about fat women, but it didnt feel like admiration at first.

When I was very young, 6-7 I was petrified of seeing attractive women in real life. I realised I liked larger women when seeing pictures or even cartoons of (not even in real life) big girls scared me too!

Weird huh? Im not scared anymore
Old 10-23-2006, 10:32 PM   #62
CurvaceousBBWLover
Primordial

CurvaceousBBWLover has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!CurvaceousBBWLover has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!CurvaceousBBWLover has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!CurvaceousBBWLover has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!CurvaceousBBWLover has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!CurvaceousBBWLover has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!CurvaceousBBWLover has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!CurvaceousBBWLover has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!CurvaceousBBWLover has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!CurvaceousBBWLover has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!CurvaceousBBWLover has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

I believe that this factor more than anything else is what turned me into a BBW and SSBBW admirer.

Quote:
Originally Posted by missaf
it may have been realizing the most nurturing people on my life were fat.
Old 10-24-2006, 04:08 AM   #63
randomalex

randomalex has said some nice things

well

for some reason between the ages if 8-11 i used to pack pillows into my pyjamas at night, and for some reason i didnt feel uncomfortable about doing this...
i also found myself just having a strange obsession with fat girls/women and being unable to stop looking at them.
i kinda put 2 and 2 together after that when i got my 1st crush at 14 on a fairly cubby girl at my school (also the time when my voice was breaking quite badly and i was pretty much the laughing stock of the class; until it happened to my mate too)
after i left and found out she had a bf, i finally did a little bit of research at 17 and realised i applied my self to the term "FA" although i knew that at around 14/15

so i suppose FA ism can start at a very early age?
randomalex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2006, 10:01 AM   #64
LJ Rock

LJ Rock has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!LJ Rock has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!LJ Rock has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!LJ Rock has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!LJ Rock has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!LJ Rock has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!LJ Rock has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!LJ Rock has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!LJ Rock has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!LJ Rock has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!LJ Rock has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Butterbelly
I'm notorious for serving up my Southern dishes and adding extra butter, cream, or even bacon grease to my cooking. I love to cook, but I also love to watch people eat what I've cooked. I guess some might classify this as a "feeder" or sorts, and I would in some ways as well. I find fat rolls and fattening food to be very comforting. I'm sure I'm not the only one who feels this way.
Isn't there something wonderfully satisfying about seeing people eat and enjoiy something that you cooked? And yes, to me there is nothing quite as sensual as watching the woman I love get completely stuffed on my cooking, then cuddling up and giving her a nice tummy-rub.
Old 10-24-2006, 11:20 AM   #65
LJ Rock

LJ Rock has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!LJ Rock has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!LJ Rock has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!LJ Rock has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!LJ Rock has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!LJ Rock has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!LJ Rock has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!LJ Rock has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!LJ Rock has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!LJ Rock has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!LJ Rock has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

I think a lot of people here have made some very good points and given some good advice. I don't how much more I can add, other than to say that you should definately talk to this young man and allow him to express his feelings and the changes that he is going through. Adolescence can be such a difficult and confusing time for so many, and it only becomes that much more difficult for young people to make a healthy transition into adulthood if they feel like they are alone or don't have anyone to turn to. I only say this because I very much felt that way when I was that age, and I hate to see any young person go through anything like what I went through.

I can tell you that I have always been aware of my own fat admiration, for as long as I can remember. I have a memory of being about 4 or 5 years old and telling an older female cousin of mine that I wanted to be fat when I grew up! My interest in fat didn't become sexual of course until around age 11 when I hit puberty. It started with padding and fantasies about becoming very fat myself, but eventualy as I got older and developed more of an interest in young ladies my fantasies shifted towards fat girls and females gaining weight.

Now this was in a time long before the internet and I was completely unaware of any kind of FA community. I actually believed that I was the only person on the planet who had these kinds of thoughts. It was a lonely and scary place to be, and it was such an amazing discovery when I found that there were others who shared the same kinds of thoughts and experiences as me!

As someone mentioned in an earlier post, just because the boy likes to put on a dress and "pad" doesn't necessarily mean that he is gay, or even that he wants to "cross dress" as a sexual outlet or a lifestyle choice. It may indeed be more about the padding and the fat admiration, because he is expressing the way that the fat female form makes him feel. Again, talking to him and allowing him to open up about his feelings, and letting him know that he has your love no matter what is the best thing, and the best way to know what he is going through. Padding seems to be a very common thing amongst young people, and it also seems to be something that we all grow out of after a rather short ammount of time.

In regards to the feederism aspect, I will agree that just because he wants to see you eat an extra pork chop at dinner or he wants to see the family pets get a little chubbier, it doesn't necessarily mean that he will be a "feeder." It might just be a way of him expressing how he feels about fat and size, or it may be that he has somehow adapted the notion that offering food is a good way to show someone that you love them somewhere along the line, which is not in and of itself a bad thing. What I think you may want to be mindful of is that he hasn't developed a negative or unhealthy relationship with food. I think one thing that a lot of folks here don't like to talk about (at least not any more than is necessary) is that sometimes our "food issues" are actually indicative of other deeper rooted issues, like control or self esteem issues.

I also want to say that if there is a positive male role model in this boy's life, he should also have a hand in discussing these issues. It's a difficult thing for guys to muster up sometimes, but if there is a guy who can really break it down and talk as well as listen, it is soooo helpful for a young man! (My dad made one attempt at having a "sex talk" wth me when I was about 14... too little too late, and it was far and away the most awkward and uninformative discussion in the history of fathers and sons. I can only hope that I would do better with my own sons.)

I am sure most everyone here would agree, being an FA, feeder, feedee, crossdresser or homosexual are not bad things at all by themselves. Not at all. The key is to make sure that a child, whether they are showing any of these tendencies or not, is givien all of the love, time and attention he or she needs, that they can grow to be strong, emotionally healthy and responsible adults.
Old 10-27-2006, 12:37 AM   #66
blueeyedevie

blueeyedevie does more than just post hot picsblueeyedevie does more than just post hot picsblueeyedevie does more than just post hot picsblueeyedevie does more than just post hot pics

Quote:
I am sure most everyone here would agree, being an FA, feeder, feedee, crossdresser or homosexual are not bad things at all by themselves. Not at all. The key is to make sure that a child, whether they are showing any of these tendencies or not, is givien all of the love, time and attention he or she needs, that they can grow to be strong, emotionally healthy and responsible adults.
LJ Rock I totally agree. I haven't been able to post in awhile because I have been supper busy. Just a little update. T, aunt sat down with him and asked him why he was doing the things he was doing? He said he really didn't know. She didn't push it. He backed off a bit with all the pushing of food.. Then the last two weeks it has become something else which a few of you have mentioned. HE has been eating non stop . He has visiabe weight gain. To the point where I just had enough the other night ( AND REMEMBER HE HAS MEDICAL PROBLEMS ) so , I say to him T do you want to be fat like me? HE looks at me in the weirdest way, smiles and say yes!I tell him YOU have to stop eating so much , it is not good for you and you are going to get unhealty. HE begining to complain and pout basically. HE says to his aunt and I, I want to be fat! I ask him why? He can't give me a reason .. He has not cut down, he will sneak food if I tell him he can't have it. I really am worried! He knows I love him and he does not have to be any more mine than he is.. Which I think somewhat is what all this boils down to. HE is connecting looking like me , to belonging to me! Sigh.... Again thanks everybody for the input.
Old 11-01-2006, 09:01 AM   #67
fatterisbetter

fatterisbetter can now change their title

I agree with most of the other replies that by 14 or 15 you know whether you are a FA or not. You may not have a name for it by you know, at least deep down, that you like fat people or even wanna be fat. I can remember that in my preteens, long before I had sexual thoughts and desires, I would think that fat women were pretty and when I saw a fat man or older boy I would always secrectly wish to be like him. Once puperty hat hit and I had also sexual thoughts and desires I would always fantasize about fat girls and fat girls getting fatter. That was also when I started to overeat to fatten myself up to match my own idea of what I think is beautiful. But I don't think that I was fully aware of what I was doing or what all this really meant till late in High School and college.
fatterisbetter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2006, 05:11 PM   #68
Caligula

Caligula can now change their title

when i was around 10ish i started to randomly be attracked to hevier women...I didnt realize what it was untill i was around 13
Old 12-27-2006, 05:29 PM   #69
Actor4hire

Actor4hire does more than just post hot picsActor4hire does more than just post hot picsActor4hire does more than just post hot picsActor4hire does more than just post hot pics

Well, here is my 2 cents... IT is obvious that you are a BBW, so you are the number one example of a woman that he sees on a daily basis. A lot of times, men are drawn towards woman who fit the image of there mother or in this case, care taker. (I am not saying this is always the case)

Everybody has different reasons for being a FA. It could be security, it could be racdicalism, it could be you just like big people.

For me, I was a very obese child. (I later lost weight as a young adult) I remember being 8-9 year old & always being attracted to very large girls. My first sexual dream was of a very fat woman. (I dont think I knew what it meant at the time) I found comfort in other fat people. I knew we would have a shared expreience (as most people do on this board) no matter what a FA says, you have no idea what a fat person goes through on a daily basis unless you have walked in those shoes. (Got on a soap box for a moment, sorry) That is a huge part of my attraction to large women... Is he a big kid?

Are you able to discuss this with him? Maybe you can turn him on to the board so he sees he is not alone. I have read a lot of people saying they thought something was wrong with them or that they thought they were the only ones with an attraction to larger people. Not sure if some of the postings may be to graphic....
Old 12-27-2006, 08:01 PM   #70
Observer
Editor/Writer/Commentator

Observer has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Observer has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Observer has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Observer has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Observer has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Observer has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Observer has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Observer has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Observer has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Observer has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Observer has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!
Default To yourself be true

I've mentioned this before, but will restate it here. I first knew I was fascinated with heavier girls by the sixth grade. We had a few in our neighborhood who were older (teenage) and they were all nice, but that wasn't the cause of my interest. Their more slender counterparts were equally nice and those in my age group had only casual interaction with any of them. I have no idea why I felt as I did.

In the seventh grade there was a custom of guys giving "their" special girls their coat to wear. I gave my first one to a stockily built class mate - the next day her parents made her return it and I was crushed, especially hen she wouldn't talk with me. Apparently they sat on her hard for getting involved with a non-Catholic. But all the way through high school I had by choice among my lady friends some of the largest girls on campus - and I mean 200+. Strangely, as I read posts here, no one ever hassled me for it nor did it occur to me that they might; maybe its because I was friendly to everyone?

It wasn't until college that I first ran into fatphobia. Two girls on starvation diets fainted - and neither in my opinion were even fat. Guys would make comments about girls who had gained or were bigger and I felt their bigotry was disgusting.

Eventually I made my feelings about the fad diets known in an op ed article about "Heavyweight Hysteria." Rather than razzing I actually got some favorable comments. What surprised me was that, for a time, it hindered my getting dates with some co-eds - they either didn't share my view or perhaps thought associating with me might cause them to be classified as chubby. But this was only a few and after six months wasn't an issue.

The point is, I did what I felt was natural for me, and eventually married a very nice BBW. Neither of our sets of parents gave us a hassle - my preferences were no surprise to mine and hers were glad she was happy. Four grandkids later we're still together. I've never tried to fatten her, she's never seriously tried to lose. We just enjoy one another and know the other cares.

Maybe things are different now than forty years ago, but on balance I think that any change is for the better. We have more larger size shops, we have Internet sites such as this, and we have more role models all around us - especially in the <300 pound range.

There may be some, such as TFS's Art, who come to FA-dom as the result of a unique individual. But there are those (I'm one of them) who seem to "just be born" that way. I suspect Caligula is in that category - if so, he just needs to drop the facade and be himself.
Observer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2006, 08:51 PM   #71
Wayne_Zitkus
Proud FA Since 1962

Wayne_Zitkus has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Wayne_Zitkus has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Wayne_Zitkus has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Wayne_Zitkus has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Wayne_Zitkus has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Wayne_Zitkus has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Wayne_Zitkus has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Wayne_Zitkus has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Wayne_Zitkus has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Wayne_Zitkus has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Wayne_Zitkus has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

I've told my story here before, but I'm always willing to tell it again.

I first realized I was an FA when I was ten years old - 44 years ago this month. I was in the fourth grade, and in the school chorus - we were rehearsing Christmas songs, and I happened to look at the girl standing in front of me. She was different from the other girls - she had hips, she had curves, her legs weren't straight up and down. I didn't know what I was feeling, but I knew I liked what I saw.

The next year, I made friends with this girl, and in Sixth Grade we were in the same class. When the other kids in the class realized that she and I liked each other, we were subjected to the most horrible teasing imaginable. You see, she was one of the heaviest girls in the class and I was the skinniest boy - with bright red hair to boot.

After that, I went into a period I call "preference denial". For the next six years (from 7th Grade until after I graduated from high school), I hid my preference - I even dated a thin girl in high school. I used to go out of my way to befriend fat girls, but I was afraid to ask any of them out on a date.

It wasn't until I was around 19 and in tech school that I decided that my happiness was more important than what other people thought. From that day on, every woman I dated and/or married has been a BBW - ranging from 180 to 450 pounds.

Each FA has a different story. This is mine.
Old 11-23-2008, 02:26 PM   #72
chunkeymonkey
Happy to be here

chunkeymonkey has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chunkeymonkey has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chunkeymonkey has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chunkeymonkey has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chunkeymonkey has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chunkeymonkey has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chunkeymonkey has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chunkeymonkey has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chunkeymonkey has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chunkeymonkey has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chunkeymonkey has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

BUMP !!!!

Another interesting thread I need to bump...... I always wonder having a FA husband if anyone of my boys may be a FA through genetics.
chunkeymonkey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2008, 02:38 PM   #73
SC_FA_08

SC_FA_08 has said some nice things

Quote:
Originally Posted by chunkeymonkey View Post
BUMP !!!!

Another interesting thread I need to bump...... I always wonder having a FA husband if anyone of my boys may be a FA through genetics.
Well speaking from the genetics side I can see it as a possibility but not really a strong one. I was raised in a family of thin people and ever since I can remember I always liked heavier women. I think this was evident by the time I was in middle school and started hanging out with the heavier girls. I've always been somewhat scolded by my family for liking heavier women, but oh well It's my decision not theirs.

I don't think its really genetic. I think it's just something you figure out as you get older in life. I always knew I was an FA from an early age but never really accepted it and became open about it until I was around 18 19ish.
SC_FA_08 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2008, 04:03 AM   #74
the hanging belly

the hanging belly has said some nice things

I first realised I was a FA when I was young. I was always really fat for my age, and I guess I kinda liked it. I always thought my belly was pleasant to look at in the mirror for some strange reason. I also remember seeing a huge guy at the shopping centre who had a belly that hung to his knees, he was pretty young and with a group of friends. He ended up jumping on some other guy's back, and I just watched his belly bounce up and down, and it was so attractive. Back then it had no sexual meaning, but I was unable to stop thinking about him. Now he would have sent me chasing after him trying to get his number, but I was amazed by it.
the hanging belly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2008, 09:09 AM   #75
Synesthesia

Synesthesia has said some nice things

Quote:
Originally Posted by metalheadFA View Post
I dont think I was aware of being an FA till I was about 14 but a large part of that is due to internet access and sexualisation! I really didnt have a crush on a girl till I was about 12 (and she was rail thin) and my first kiss was with a chubby girl aged about 13 but it wasent till my family got the internet that I started to really realise I was tilted towards (the much) meatier side of the market and yet oddly I went through male anoerexia which is incraesing in the UK. Now today I guess I waiver between feeder and FA but have never really met anybody who met my desires (due mostly to Self depreciation.)

When I say feeder I have always thought it a turn on when someone I was dating had gained weight or new stretchmarks without being overly bothered and that was really triggered by my first long term girlfreind who was big when I was about 17/18 and gained a bit of weight.
But when it comes to animals I have a thing for greyhounds... wtf! lol
Like NFA I did used to pad my clothing as a kid! so maybe early signs of FAism?
Like you, I went through a period of male anorexia in my early teenage, and I've always been concerned if my FA-ism is somehow tied in with psychological issues with food and weight gain. I'm not sure what is genuine physical attraction, or what is "bizarre" fetishization.
Synesthesia is offline   Reply With Quote