Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > Weight Board

Old 10-06-2006, 08:46 AM   #1

12993 has said some nice things
Smile wnat to gain

i am not very fat atal but i want to be dose any one have
any good tips on how to get fat quik
12993 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2006, 09:10 AM   #2
activistfatgirl
donuts at the finish line

activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Eat and eat and eat and eat and eat and eat and when you think you're gonna explode, eat some mroe! then take a nap and do it over again until your as fat as you wannt to be!

heh.
activistfatgirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2006, 09:16 AM   #3

12993 has said some nice things
Default thanks

thanks for ur help
12993 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2006, 09:17 AM   #4
TheSadeianLinguist
Coin-Operated

TheSadeianLinguist keeps pushing the rep limit!TheSadeianLinguist keeps pushing the rep limit!TheSadeianLinguist keeps pushing the rep limit!TheSadeianLinguist keeps pushing the rep limit!TheSadeianLinguist keeps pushing the rep limit!TheSadeianLinguist keeps pushing the rep limit!TheSadeianLinguist keeps pushing the rep limit!TheSadeianLinguist keeps pushing the rep limit!TheSadeianLinguist keeps pushing the rep limit!TheSadeianLinguist keeps pushing the rep limit!TheSadeianLinguist keeps pushing the rep limit!

I've always said that girl's a beacon of wisdom.

Try eeting cake iced with Crisco insted of forsting.
Old 10-06-2006, 09:20 AM   #5
CuteyChubb
Queen of Hearts

CuteyChubb makes people happy simply by logging inCuteyChubb makes people happy simply by logging inCuteyChubb makes people happy simply by logging inCuteyChubb makes people happy simply by logging inCuteyChubb makes people happy simply by logging inCuteyChubb makes people happy simply by logging inCuteyChubb makes people happy simply by logging inCuteyChubb makes people happy simply by logging inCuteyChubb makes people happy simply by logging in

Ya the activist knows the way.
You eat and sleep and that's about it.
Or, maybe you go on a diet, lose 2lbs. then gain back 5.

Seriously though, good luck on your quest.

:) Smile, JESUS loves you. (Even if you don't want him to. ;) )
CuteyChubb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2006, 09:55 AM   #6
mossystate
flicks a booger on conrad

mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Play hospital at home..hook yourself up to a bacon grease IV

funny how I never had to 'learn' how to gain weight..
mossystate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2006, 10:14 AM   #7
activistfatgirl

activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mossystate
Play hospital at home..hook yourself up to a bacon grease IV

funny how I never had to 'learn' how to gain weight..
OMG! I need the bacon grease IV stat!
Old 10-09-2006, 10:37 AM   #8
Gordo Mejor

Gordo Mejor can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesGordo Mejor can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Quote:
Originally Posted by activistfatgirl
OMG! I need the bacon grease IV stat!
Definitely. IV is the only way. Funnels are soooo 20th Century.
Old 10-09-2006, 10:38 AM   #9
activistfatgirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gordo Mejor
Definitely. IV is the only way. Funnels are soooo 20th Century.
Funnels are quite messy too. I hate getting bacon grease all over my shirt.
Old 10-09-2006, 10:59 AM   #10
Paul Fannin
On Timeout

Paul Fannin is a member of the 500 clubPaul Fannin is a member of the 500 clubPaul Fannin is a member of the 500 clubPaul Fannin is a member of the 500 clubPaul Fannin is a member of the 500 clubPaul Fannin is a member of the 500 club

Saline is an essential thing in IV's to prevent clogging in the pic line. You musn't forget that, Activist
Paul Fannin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2006, 11:00 AM   #11
activistfatgirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paul Fannin
Saline is an essential thing in IV's to prevent clogging in the pic line. You musn't forget that, Activist
I know this is a little lame, but my only reaction is: LOL!
Old 10-09-2006, 11:18 AM   #12
CuteyChubb
Queen of Hearts

CuteyChubb makes people happy simply by logging inCuteyChubb makes people happy simply by logging inCuteyChubb makes people happy simply by logging inCuteyChubb makes people happy simply by logging inCuteyChubb makes people happy simply by logging inCuteyChubb makes people happy simply by logging inCuteyChubb makes people happy simply by logging inCuteyChubb makes people happy simply by logging inCuteyChubb makes people happy simply by logging in

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paul Fannin
I don't think saline can combat bacon grease.

I feel like in our fun we might be forgetting the OP was probably serious about their need/wnat to gain. Most of us have never really tried to gain, it just happens. I do think one of the main reasons my metabolism is screwed up is back in high school, I stopped having breakfast. I didn't know any better, I thought since I wasn't hungry in the morning, why eat? I speant years skipping breakfast only to find out that most fat people skip breakfast, their metabolism slows down and they hold onto their fat. I am NOT recommending anyone who wants to gain do this, but I do believe this is the main culprit in my weight problems.

Old 10-09-2006, 11:32 AM   #13
activistfatgirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by CuteyChubb
I don't think saline can combat bacon grease.

I feel like in our fun we might be forgetting the OP was probably serious about their need/wnat to gain.
Great points CuteyChubb! I was actually working under the assumption that the OP was not serious and was a possible troll, as is often the nature of a brand-new anonymous poster with a horribly mispelled request to learn how to gain weight. I wannt to be FAt leik youu!

Of course, I could be wrong, and If I am, the OP has my sincere apologies and my recommendation to search the weight board threads...many great suggestions.
Old 10-09-2006, 11:45 AM   #14
CuteyChubb
Queen of Hearts

Quote:
Great points CuteyChubb! I was actually working under the assumption that the OP was not serious and was a possible troll, as is often the nature of a brand-new anonymous poster with a horribly mispelled request to learn how to gain weight. I wannt to be FAt leik youu!

Of course, I could be wrong, and If I am, the OP has my sincere apologies and my recommendation to search the weight board threads...many great suggestions.
You know, I forget about the trolls. I'm such a doofus.

Old 10-09-2006, 09:24 PM   #15
Spanky
Freakishly Normal

Spanky keeps pushing the rep limit!Spanky keeps pushing the rep limit!Spanky keeps pushing the rep limit!Spanky keeps pushing the rep limit!Spanky keeps pushing the rep limit!Spanky keeps pushing the rep limit!Spanky keeps pushing the rep limit!Spanky keeps pushing the rep limit!Spanky keeps pushing the rep limit!Spanky keeps pushing the rep limit!Spanky keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by CuteyChubb
You know, I forget about the trolls. I'm such a doofus.
maybe torlls lik to get fat quik too.

mmmmm, fat torlls.
Spanky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2006, 07:50 AM   #16
activistfatgirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spanky
maybe torlls lik to get fat quik too.

mmmmm, fat torlls.
Ahahahahahahhahaha

trolls have needs too!
Old 10-10-2006, 08:03 AM   #17
activistfatgirl

In all seriousness, I was told over PM that I am being "harsh" in this thread. I responded there, but wanted to here as well in case others think the same thing?

One more time, to the OP, if you sincerely want to join Dimensions and talk about weight gain, you are welcome and I'd NEVER want to make you feel bad about that. THis is certainly the correct place to talk about it. I will continue to defend folks' ability to feel safe talking about weight gain here, as I have in the past!

It's just like when you type like a troll, look like a troll, smell like a troll, there are going to be jokes about bacon grease IVs. Anyone who's been around this community for awhile has seen it over and over. Its hard for us NOT to jump on it and start the parade of jokes.

The OP can respond in kind and maybe say a few words about what they're looking for and I'm sure many can help.

If not, I can not feel sorry if this thread degenerates to bacon grease flinging.

Does this make sense, y'all? Do you think I'm being harsh?
Old 10-10-2006, 08:24 AM   #18
Falling Boy
Winter is coming..

Falling Boy never has a post go unnoticedFalling Boy never has a post go unnoticedFalling Boy never has a post go unnoticedFalling Boy never has a post go unnoticedFalling Boy never has a post go unnoticedFalling Boy never has a post go unnoticedFalling Boy never has a post go unnoticedFalling Boy never has a post go unnoticed

Quote:
In all seriousness, I was told over PM that I am being "harsh" in this thread. I responded there, but wanted to here as well in case others think the same thing?

One more time, to the OP, if you sincerely want to join Dimensions and talk about weight gain, you are welcome and I'd NEVER want to make you feel bad about that. THis is certainly the correct place to talk about it. I will continue to defend folks' ability to feel safe talking about weight gain here, as I have in the past!

It's just like when you type like a troll, look like a troll, smell like a troll, there are going to be jokes about bacon grease IVs. Anyone who's been around this community for awhile has seen it over and over. Its hard for us NOT to jump on it and start the parade of jokes.

The OP can respond in kind and maybe say a few words about what they're looking for and I'm sure many can help.

If not, I can not feel sorry if this thread degenerates to bacon grease flinging.

You are not being harsh at all. If the original poster was sincere they would have taken time to at least make sure the thread title was spelled correctly and I won't even go into the message itself.
Falling Boy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2006, 08:52 PM   #19
Spanky
Freakishly Normal

Spanky keeps pushing the rep limit!Spanky keeps pushing the rep limit!Spanky keeps pushing the rep limit!Spanky keeps pushing the rep limit!Spanky keeps pushing the rep limit!Spanky keeps pushing the rep limit!Spanky keeps pushing the rep limit!Spanky keeps pushing the rep limit!Spanky keeps pushing the rep limit!Spanky keeps pushing the rep limit!Spanky keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:

You're not being harsh at all. A little caution with some hidden seriousness. After reviewing the thread, Sadien started the cracks. And who better. Forsting. I'm still giggling about that one. And men shouldn't giggle.

But keep the steel toed shoes on, keep us all in line.....
Spanky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2006, 09:22 PM   #20
Mini
Right, not nice

Mini has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mini has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mini has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mini has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mini has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mini has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mini has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mini has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mini has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mini has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mini has ascended what used to be the highest level.

I've got a suggestion: Write like someone who resides in the country that spawned the fuckin' language.

Then, and only then may you enlist our aid in your fattening proclivities.

Methinks, however, that sooner shall come the rapture than a serious query as to how best to fatten oneself.
Old 10-11-2006, 01:58 PM   #21
JillyBee

JillyBee has said some nice things

Quote:
I've got a suggestion: Write like someone who resides in the country that spawned the fuckin' language.
Which country would that be? Do you think it's the same country that spawned the Texas Governor, Ma Ferguson, who said (1924)
Quote:
"If English was good enough for Jesus Christ, it ought to be good enough for the children of Texas."
Some of us wnat to nkow!
JillyBee
JillyBee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2006, 02:04 PM   #22
Ample Pie
Fattitude Problem

Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by JillyBee
Which country would that be? Do you think it's the same country that spawned the Texas Governor, Ma Ferguson, who said (1924)

Some of us wnat to nkow!
JillyBee
well, the OP lists "england" as his/her origin, I believe, but I think your point still stands.
Old 10-11-2006, 02:21 PM   #23
Mini
Right, not nice

Mini has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mini has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mini has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mini has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mini has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mini has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mini has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mini has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mini has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mini has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mini has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Which country would that be?
JillyBee
Well, I certainly hope it's England, 'cause otherwise I'll just look silly.
Old 10-11-2006, 02:33 PM   #24
activistfatgirl

Quote:

Some of us wnat to nkow!
JillyBee
Ha Ha! Jesus speaking english rules, what fun we are with our English Only Christ.
Old 10-11-2006, 02:54 PM   #25
JillyBee

JillyBee has said some nice things

Quote:
Well, I certainly hope it's England, 'cause otherwise I'll just look silly.
Now I look silly. Sorry Mini.

SillyBee
JillyBee is offline   Reply With Quote