Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > Weight Board

Old 06-12-2009, 10:37 PM   #126
Ali

Ali can now change their title

Real Women Have Curves

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0296166/
Ali is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2009, 11:23 AM   #127
exile in thighville
groups/347570880589/

exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MatthewB View Post
Did anyone else watch Get Smart? I watched in in a dollar theatre last year, and I cringed all through a scene where Steve Carrell danced with a fat girl... and they played up the comedy aspects of it!
comedy in comedy aspects shocker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ali View Post
most disappointing masturbation of my life
exile in thighville is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2009, 12:17 PM   #128
mergirl

mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by exile in thighville View Post

most disappointing masturbation of my life
hahaha omg ME TOO!! i remember feeling slighty wet as i found this (as i thought) naughty little number on my video shop shelf.. i was all giddy thinking of the fabulous bean flicking sesh that would ensue... i had a couple of glasses of wine (just so i wouldn't turn myself down) put on the dvd ..Rampant rabbit at the ready.. Alas, it was Ugly betty in a factory talking shit.
I kinna expected ssbbw girl on girl action with rolls and blubber and more naked custard wrestling than you could shake some love beads at.. I think i just drank the wine and fell asleep. Life was shit that day.
Old 06-14-2009, 10:58 PM   #129
exile in thighville
groups/347570880589/

exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mergirl View Post
bean flicking
rep

Quote:
i had a couple of glasses of wine (just so i wouldn't turn myself down)
rep

Quote:
Rampant rabbit at the ready
rep

Quote:
naked custard wrestling
rep

Quote:
Alas, it was Ugly betty in a factory talking shit.
rep
exile in thighville is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2009, 09:16 AM   #130
KHayes666
Go away

KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
hahaha omg ME TOO!! i remember feeling slighty wet as i found this (as i thought) naughty little number on my video shop shelf.. i was all giddy thinking of the fabulous bean flicking sesh that would ensue... i had a couple of glasses of wine (just so i wouldn't turn myself down) put on the dvd ..Rampant rabbit at the ready.. Alas, it was Ugly betty in a factory talking shit.
I kinna expected ssbbw girl on girl action with rolls and blubber and more naked custard wrestling than you could shake some love beads at.. I think i just drank the wine and fell asleep. Life was shit that day.
Kinda reminds me of about 4 years ago when my friend handed me a copy of Viva Gorditas, supposed to be about mexican bbw's......well it would have been awesome had there not been a 60 year old man giving directions and not shutting up for 2 seconds.

Blah, most dissappointing for me
Old 06-16-2009, 05:45 AM   #131
mercedes350

mercedes350 has said some nice things

Just a link for Amarcord:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NYjRZC-mZQo&fmt=22
mercedes350 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2009, 10:36 PM   #132
Jay West Coast
Witness to the Thickness

Jay West Coast keeps pushing the rep limit!Jay West Coast keeps pushing the rep limit!Jay West Coast keeps pushing the rep limit!Jay West Coast keeps pushing the rep limit!Jay West Coast keeps pushing the rep limit!Jay West Coast keeps pushing the rep limit!Jay West Coast keeps pushing the rep limit!Jay West Coast keeps pushing the rep limit!Jay West Coast keeps pushing the rep limit!Jay West Coast keeps pushing the rep limit!Jay West Coast keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mercedes350 View Post
Whoa. Italians...
Old 06-19-2009, 10:14 AM   #133
mollycoddles

mollycoddles does more than just post hot picsmollycoddles does more than just post hot picsmollycoddles does more than just post hot pics

Quote:
Originally Posted by tres huevos View Post
Todd Phillips' Road Trip has a terrific scene where a skinny male character has his cherry popped by drop-dead gorgeous BBW Aliya Campbell, who also shows some skin. If we were all so lucky
Just FYI, I don't think that girl in Road Trip was Aliya Campbell. I think that was Mia Amber Davis. She's still completely beautiful, though -- and she looks even cuter with her braces
mollycoddles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2009, 06:32 AM   #134
Velvet

Velvet has super-sized repVelvet has super-sized repVelvet has super-sized repVelvet has super-sized repVelvet has super-sized rep
Default Thanks!

It's actually AVIDA
XO
V

Quote:
Originally Posted by tres huevos View Post
The queen of SSBBW movies has to be Bruno, a weird-ass melodrama written and directed by Shirley MacLaine. Stacey Halprin, the lead character, is a 500#+ woman (for reals, no fat suit or makeup) who apparently was a total amateur when MacLaine discovered her on a day time talk show. The movie isn't sexy at all and is odd, cringeworthy, and somewhat depressing, but there are some accidental thrills to be had watching Ms. Halprin. IMDB says she never made any other movies.

Marianne Sagebrecht is a sexy German BBW actress was in Sugarbaby and Baghdad Cafe (which is in English), among many others. These two though are fairly easy to find in the US and have the added benefit of being really good movies. She shows some skin in both.

Fellini's Amarcord has two short but highly memorable scenes towards the beginning with two sexy BBWs, and is also a great movie. A couple other Fellini movies have very short scenes with BBW characters. He's a paisan.

Crazy French art film Aviva has Dimensions semi-regular Velvet in the lead role. Enough said.

Following are randoms off the top of my head; there are many more that I can't think of right now:

Pre-diet Camryn Manheim has a great character in the so-so movie Road to Wellville. She has a partial nude scene in there, too. She's also in Todd Solondz's Happiness, which I love but isn't everyone's cup of tea.

Todd Phillips' Road Trip has a terrific scene where a skinny male character has his cherry popped by drop-dead gorgeous BBW Aliya Campbell, who also shows some skin. If we were all so lucky.

Toni Collette was at her sexy chubbiest in Muriel's Wedding. Soft Fruit, another Aussie movie, has the fat mom from Muriel's Wedding playing a mom again to three plump daughters. Quick but fun masturbation scene and all in all this movie is a rare depiction of the characters as well-rounded (pardon the pun) people.

Nacho Libre has a scene where the Jack Black's feral tag-team partner gets pursued by a cute BBW.

Real Women Have Curves has a pre-diet America Ferrara looking dulce de leche edible.

Selena has sexy-as-hell, pre-pilates JLo (admittedly pushing the limits of the term BBW), but also has bona fide BBW Jackie Guerra in a supporting role, who I believe has also lost weight since.
Old 07-24-2009, 09:25 AM   #135
lypeaches

lypeaches has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lypeaches has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lypeaches has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lypeaches has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lypeaches has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lypeaches has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lypeaches has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lypeaches has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lypeaches has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lypeaches has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lypeaches has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

OK, so this is not a movie with a BBW, per se...but I was watching "The Fortune Cookie" last weekend starring Walter Mathau and Jack Lemmon, released in 1966. In the movie there's this ex-wife character who reappears on the scene, and throughout the dialogue, both men comment that she appears to have gained a little weight, and she agrees, and it was all said, by all three of them, with an appreciative tone...

Just struck me...you'd never see that in film made in 2009, at least not a mainstream one like this was.
lypeaches is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2009, 02:53 PM   #136
anarcha

anarcha has said some nice things

Jack Lemmon puts on a few in "How to murder your wife". I haven't seen the movie, only this clip: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jybGOAMGHfY

I have a hankering to watch a good weight gain/BBW movie but hmm, not finding in. Please keep suggestions coming, much appreciated.
Old 10-17-2009, 06:43 PM   #137
ABellyGirl

ABellyGirl has said some nice things
Default Omega Mus

I have a distinct affection for Revenge of the Nerds and the scenes where the Omega Mus come to bail them out for their party. And of course the ever awfully charming Booger appreciatively eyes all the tall/BBW girls that come in and gives them turns at massages.
ABellyGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2009, 10:00 AM   #138
Silver Fox

Silver Fox does more than just post hot picsSilver Fox does more than just post hot picsSilver Fox does more than just post hot pics

Quote:
Originally Posted by mercedes350 View Post
I loved that movie! I actually got to see it in the theater (yes, I'm old) the scene with the tobaco shop woman stayed etched in my mind forever. The above link has been removed, probably because it showed her nipples. This one has the same scene in the last three minutes of the clip, but it may be removed soon as well: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aCBlEE-kx7c

I also enjoyed "Bruno" and lets not forget "What's Eating Gilbert Grape?"
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PwLygUqdMfE
Silver Fox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2009, 05:20 PM   #139
Matt L.

Matt L. can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesMatt L. can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

I'll add a couple from a pair of vintage films; In the 1940 John Ford film, "The Long Voyage Home", Thomas Mitchell's character refuse's the company of a harlot due too her not being plump. The 1941 film, "They Drive By Night", directed by Raoul Walsh, in a scene set in a diner, George Raft orders a steak and tells the waitress to bring Ann Sheridan a steak as well. The waitress smiles at Raft and says, "You wanna fatten her up!"
Matt L. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2009, 07:17 AM   #140
mercedes350

mercedes350 has said some nice things

And I thought I was old for seeing Revenge of the Nerds in the Theaters ;-) But the topic was weight gain and not just BBWs in the movies or we could have listed almost all of Fellini's movies. I don't think Fellini was a real FA like some people do, some people even think he was gay, but I'm sure he was fascinated by beautiful women and their big asses. definitely and assman. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aCBlEE-kx7c (2 minutes)
mercedes350 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2009, 01:18 PM   #141
marlowegarp
I wanna meet that dad

marlowegarp makes people happy simply by logging inmarlowegarp makes people happy simply by logging inmarlowegarp makes people happy simply by logging inmarlowegarp makes people happy simply by logging inmarlowegarp makes people happy simply by logging inmarlowegarp makes people happy simply by logging inmarlowegarp makes people happy simply by logging inmarlowegarp makes people happy simply by logging inmarlowegarp makes people happy simply by logging inmarlowegarp makes people happy simply by logging in

Quote:
But I've always kinda been partial to calling myself up on the phone and asking myself out, you know?
Oh yeah, you call yourself up too huh? Yeah, well one thing about it, your always around.
Yeah I know, yeah you ask yourself out, you know, some class joint somewhere.
The Buretto King or something, you know. Well I ain't cheap you know.
Take yourself out for a couple of drinks maybe.
Then there'd be some provocative conversation on the way home.
Park in front of the house you know.
Oh yeah, you smoothly put a little nice music on,
maybe you put on like uh, you know, like shopping music,
something thats not too interruptive you know and then uh slide over real nice and say
'Oh I think you have something in your eye'.
Well maybe it's not that romantic with you but Christ I don't know, you know I get into it you know.
Take myself up to the porch, take myself inside or maybe uh,
or may get a little something, a brandy snifter or something.
'Would like you like to listen to some of my back records?
I got something here' Uh Well usually about 2.30 in the morning you've ended up taking advantage of yourself.
There ain't no way around that you know. Yeah, making a scene with a magazine, there ain't no way around.
I'll confess you know, I'm no different you know. I'm not weird about it or anything, I don't tie myself up first.
I just kinda spend a little time with myself
- Tom Waits, Better Off Without A Wife
Old 02-21-2010, 09:38 PM   #142
Razto9
On Timeout

Razto9 has said some nice things

The movie Gentlemen Broncos has a big lady like 30 mins. in.
Razto9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2010, 04:49 PM   #143
Bluestreak

Bluestreak can now change their title
Smile Wow

WOW.
It's like 1977 and I am driving home to huntington beach from a year in long island with a friend of mine from california. We're driving a '67 VW camper I bought for $200 and TOM WAITS is on the stereo I cobbled together, singing this song...and the whole album, in fact...what a rush!

thanks!

Quote:
Originally Posted by marlowegarp View Post
But I've always kinda been partial to calling myself up on the phone and asking myself out, you know?
Oh yeah, you call yourself up too huh? Yeah, well one thing about it, your always around.
Yeah I know, yeah you ask yourself out, you know, some class joint somewhere.
The Buretto King or something, you know. Well I ain't cheap you know.
Take yourself out for a couple of drinks maybe.
Then there'd be some provocative conversation on the way home.
Park in front of the house you know.
Oh yeah, you smoothly put a little nice music on,
maybe you put on like uh, you know, like shopping music,
something thats not too interruptive you know and then uh slide over real nice and say
'Oh I think you have something in your eye'.
Well maybe it's not that romantic with you but Christ I don't know, you know I get into it you know.
Take myself up to the porch, take myself inside or maybe uh,
or may get a little something, a brandy snifter or something.
'Would like you like to listen to some of my back records?
I got something here' Uh Well usually about 2.30 in the morning you've ended up taking advantage of yourself.
There ain't no way around that you know. Yeah, making a scene with a magazine, there ain't no way around.
I'll confess you know, I'm no different you know. I'm not weird about it or anything, I don't tie myself up first.
I just kinda spend a little time with myself
- Tom Waits, Better Off Without A Wife