Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > BHM/FFA

Old 10-19-2006, 04:25 AM   #26
TheSadeianLinguist
Coin-Operated

TheSadeianLinguist keeps pushing the rep limit!TheSadeianLinguist keeps pushing the rep limit!TheSadeianLinguist keeps pushing the rep limit!TheSadeianLinguist keeps pushing the rep limit!TheSadeianLinguist keeps pushing the rep limit!TheSadeianLinguist keeps pushing the rep limit!TheSadeianLinguist keeps pushing the rep limit!TheSadeianLinguist keeps pushing the rep limit!TheSadeianLinguist keeps pushing the rep limit!TheSadeianLinguist keeps pushing the rep limit!TheSadeianLinguist keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by FatKatLuvr
Where did I try to silence anyone? or their views? I give my views and opinions to 525 and shared them with the "thread", afterwards you come in accusing me of being part of some "villianizing ring"?

That was my point, there have been post made by plenty of people here and I don't know why you chose me to come "out of left " on, but I'm not liking it one bit. I don't routinely expect nothing but to be left the hell alone after I post my reply to someone's post(525,etc, etc.). You don't know me. When was I acting or responding in an holier than thou attitude.

I didn't try to end on a witty note. I was reaching out to your rationale, I can see I failed.
You WERE villaining the wife (read carefully), claiming she's "just getting her quicky" and happy to leave him high and dry. You don't know that.

As far as being able to reach out to rationale, before we walk, we must crawl. That means, you know, basic reading comprehension. (I didn't accuse you as being part of a ring. Show me where I said that.)

Gee, this is pretty holier than thou as it gets:

Quote:
I don't think so. And asking him to do so is victimizing him as much as she is already. Yes, his feelings are valid. If the situation was in reverse you would be on her side. So, don't get moralist with me, SADe. Rejection is rejection and it hurts. No two ways about it.

I think the replies to this post have been more than a balance of all possible views and in the end we'll never really know what came of them anyway.

Free country still intacted. I think?
In other words, you should be able to speak without being challenged. I get it. The awful women are attacking you again!

But the thread's not about you. It's about 525. Don't freak the fuck out when someone challenges you on something.
Old 10-19-2006, 04:36 AM   #27
FatKatLuvr
Balance and Infinity

FatKatLuvr can now change their title

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheSadeianLinguist
You WERE villaining the wife (read carefully), claiming she's "just getting her quicky" and happy to leave him high and dry. You don't know that.

As far as being able to reach out to rationale, before we walk, we must crawl. That means, you know, basic reading comprehension. (I didn't accuse you as being part of a ring. Show me where I said that.)

Gee, this is pretty holier than thou as it gets:

In other words, you should be able to speak without being challenged. I get it. The awful women are attacking you again!

But the thread's not about you. It's about 525. Don't freak the fuck out when someone challenges you on something.
You pose no challenge I can't handle Sade, so don't flatter yourself. This thread is and has been about 525.

As far as knowing about the "quicky" situation, it's stated by 525 in his own words in his post. So, I have that to go on when giving my response to him or about the situation. Please go back and read his post. This back and forth bickering you are doing is serving very little purpose to 525's post. So I'm going to end this with have a good morning to all.
FatKatLuvr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2006, 04:46 AM   #28
TheSadeianLinguist
Coin-Operated

TheSadeianLinguist keeps pushing the rep limit!TheSadeianLinguist keeps pushing the rep limit!TheSadeianLinguist keeps pushing the rep limit!TheSadeianLinguist keeps pushing the rep limit!TheSadeianLinguist keeps pushing the rep limit!TheSadeianLinguist keeps pushing the rep limit!TheSadeianLinguist keeps pushing the rep limit!TheSadeianLinguist keeps pushing the rep limit!TheSadeianLinguist keeps pushing the rep limit!TheSadeianLinguist keeps pushing the rep limit!TheSadeianLinguist keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
You pose no challenge I can't handle Sade, so don't flatter yourself. This thread is and has been about 525.

As far as knowing about the "quicky" situation, it's stated by 525 in his own words in his post. So, I have that to go on when giving my response to him or about the situation. Please go back and read his post. This back and forth bickering you are doing is serving very little purpose to 525's post. So I'm going to end this with have a good morning to all.
It's his interpretation of the situation that she's having an orgasm very quickly and being done and only having sex when she wants. The reason I have trouble believing that is that most people NEVER want to have sex with people they're just not attracted to. So, to me, that they're having sex at all is a positive sign, and probably means she's not totally selfish and evil. Y'know, Aristotilian logic is so passe. The story told is an interpretation of the situation, not the situation itself. He said they only have sex when she wants. That's ALL he said. He didn't say it was for her pleasure or that she enjoyed it. I want to do things I don't like all the time for the sake of others.

I'll make this point though: Everyone here KNOWS you can't stand being challenged by a woman, whether it's Ripley, or Ren, or me. You're not particularly effective at making your arguments and when I show you where you say things exactly, you can't return the favor on me. (Hell, you've just made shit up.) And frankly, you need to have your nose rubbed in this.
Old 10-19-2006, 05:33 AM   #29
FatKatLuvr
Balance and Infinity

FatKatLuvr can now change their title

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheSadeianLinguist
It's his interpretation of the situation that she's having an orgasm very quickly and being done and only having sex when she wants. The reason I have trouble believing that is that most people NEVER want to have sex with people they're just not attracted to. So, to me, that they're having sex at all is a positive sign, and probably means she's not totally selfish and evil. Y'know, Aristotilian logic is so passe. The story told is an interpretation of the situation, not the situation itself. He said they only have sex when she wants. That's ALL he said. He didn't say it was for her pleasure or that she enjoyed it. I want to do things I don't like all the time for the sake of others.

I'll make this point though: Everyone here KNOWS you can't stand being challenged by a woman, whether it's Ripley, or Ren, or me. You're not particularly effective at making your arguments and when I show you where you say things exactly, you can't return the favor on me. (Hell, you've just made shit up.) And frankly, you need to have your nose rubbed in this.
Where is this "everyone" you're referring. Oh, you mean the "three little women" playing a game of "Charmed" on yours truly. Well, frankly you can spend your time trying to rake me over the coles,for past sins I've already apologized for, it's only making you look petty. How did you know I had any altercations with Ren, in the first place? The conspiracy abounds.

I haven't fabricated anything on this or any board. You want to bring this to some sort of "battle" and I'm not interested. I don't know you and you don't know me. I have never had a problem with any woman on this board, if I get into a debate and that person happens to be a woman, I didn't chose it. I have had a few altercations with men here as well, which was the source of the fray I had with Ren. She didn't like that I was defending myself from JTW, so she came to his defense.

**Ripley, I have stated and I will again state that I am truly sorry for what happened two years ago. I have come back here only to make a stronger connection with those in the size acceptance movement, mainly because of my disgust at the overt new wave of "fat bashing" going on in this country. I have made several positive posts here and I hope to make more. Whether my posts meet with your approval or not really doesn't concern me. If I connection with just a few people of a like mind then that's all I was looking for in the first place.

I am not sexist and never have been, it just so happened that the bad encounters I've had happen to with a couple of the women here. I have had some very nice encounters with women here. So, you can stop with "he has a problem with women" rant because that's where the "myth" starts. You don't like me. Great, fine don't like me. You want to verbally challenge me,knock yourself out. I'm here for one reason only: to find out what's being done to stop the discrimination of large people in this country. If I have to do that by avoiding you , so be it. But , you will not run me away from an issue that is very much a part of life and has been for a very long time.

If you ladies want to "bash" me go right ahead but I will continue to state my opinions when and where ever possible. So, I look forward to engaging you all further, here at the forums. Have a good morning.
FatKatLuvr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2006, 05:50 AM   #30
TheSadeianLinguist
Coin-Operated

Quote:
Where is this "everyone" you're referring. Oh, you mean the "three little women" playing a game of "Charmed" on yours truly. Well, frankly you can spend your time trying to rake me over the coles,for past sins I've already apologized for, it's only making you look petty. How did you know I had any altercations with Ren, in the first place? The conspiracy abounds.
1) Ripley doesn't know me from Adam.

2) Being able to read helps me know about the discussion with Ren.

3) I don't think it's petty to point out how nasty you are to women, consistantly.

Quote:
I haven't fabricated anything on this or any board. You want to bring this to some sort of "battle" and I'm not interested. I don't know you and you don't know me. I have never had a problem with any woman on this board, if I get into a debate and that person happens to be a woman, I didn't chose it. I have had a few altercations with men here as well, which was the source of the fray I had with Ren. She didn't like that I was defending myself from JTW, so she came to his defense.
You claimed I said you were in a "ring of villains" like an hour ago!

You definately get more personal with women, and I'll be happy to pullquotes.
You're trying to turn this discussion as though we're trying to run you out, when all I'M saying is that women are not villains who are just victimizing men. Automatically saying a guy should go hit it where he can or abandon his wife because the sex/communication is bad is throwing the baby out with the bathwater. If you can't see that, I'm speechless.

No one is "bashing" you. Get over yourself. Get back to the issues. Quit assuming the man is always right.

For fear of repeating myself and boring everyone, I'm not saying anything else in this thread unless you want a quote of what I've said previously. I won't have you claiming I've said things I haven't.
Old 10-19-2006, 06:39 PM   #31
ripley

ripley has ascended what used to be the highest level.ripley has ascended what used to be the highest level.ripley has ascended what used to be the highest level.ripley has ascended what used to be the highest level.ripley has ascended what used to be the highest level.ripley has ascended what used to be the highest level.ripley has ascended what used to be the highest level.ripley has ascended what used to be the highest level.ripley has ascended what used to be the highest level.ripley has ascended what used to be the highest level.ripley has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:

Anyway, I haven't been policing you lately (at all and won't) so please don't start with me, ripley.
In my opinion your vehement post was dangerous advice. It needed countered, and I did that. Cry about it and throw a fit if you want, I did what I felt was the right thing to do.

As for "policing?" Knock yourself out. I stand by my opinions and if you can find fault with them, go for it.

As for an evil cabal of women targeting you? Please. You're not that important to strangers. Just because a few people think your posts can be a little "out there," it doesn't follow that they are all together planning on targeting you. That's just silly and a little paranoid.

I don't care what happened two years ago. You keep bringing it up, not me.

ripley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2006, 09:15 PM   #32
CuteyChubb
Queen of Hearts

CuteyChubb makes people happy simply by logging inCuteyChubb makes people happy simply by logging inCuteyChubb makes people happy simply by logging inCuteyChubb makes people happy simply by logging inCuteyChubb makes people happy simply by logging inCuteyChubb makes people happy simply by logging inCuteyChubb makes people happy simply by logging inCuteyChubb makes people happy simply by logging inCuteyChubb makes people happy simply by logging in

Slowfuse and 525:

Both the OP and slowfuses post really made me think. I am sorta guilty of doing to my husband what your wives are doing to you.

I'll give a few details so maybe you can see another POV.

I have been having lots of issues lately. Lots. I rarely talk to anyone about my problems. I try to stay really busy so I don't deal with them. My possibly soon to be ex has had to deal with me being very busy, in my own world, uninterested in sex and not feeling like talking. I go to work, come home, cook dinner, play with my kids, do my on-line classes then go to bed. When he got tired of it and confronted me, I asked him to leave.

This is not fair to him at all. I love him but because I cannot handle the problems that keep kicking me in the rear, I push him away. Why? No clue.

So that's all I want to say about me.
Just thought it might help you two understand, it may not be you at all.

Best wishes. We all need love.

:) Smile, JESUS loves you. (Even if you don't want him to. ;) )
CuteyChubb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2006, 12:57 PM   #33
Jes
is oddly aroused

Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fatkid420
I have to assume that he has already made an attempt to communicate this problem to his wife. I only say that because of the context of his post. I know that if it were me I would get the fuck out the second I wasn't happy. Life if far to short to spend it unhappy and in pain. If he is unhappy and his wife isn't willing to work the problems out what other options are there? Humans are naturally sexual creatures and to not have sex or intimacy is not natural nor healthy.

Counseling was suggested this might be a good option.
i always wonder why people who want to get out so badly get married in the first place. no one is forcing anyone to get married...it's a contract of sorts, and you take it on, and the vows generally say: for better or worse. Do people think about that? I may sound like a big pain in the ass now, but I've just never understood it. For better or worse, not better or better! Just seems odd, to me. I know I'm not married (or divorced) but I guess the fact that I could be would kind of keep me from marriage. I don't want a judge getting involved with me wanting my Bowie albums back.

Last edited by Jes; 10-24-2006 at 01:00 PM.
Jes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2010, 06:46 PM   #34
fatkid420
On Timeout

fatkid420 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesfatkid420 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoveBHMS View Post
You mention you like BBW's, but the first thing that jumped out at me was does your WIFE like being one? If she hates her own body, that may be a key to why you aren't having sex more.
without hearing from the wife or more details im going with what lovebhms has suggested.
fatkid420 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2010, 06:47 PM   #35
Paquito
don't July to me

Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by fatkid420 View Post
without hearing from the wife or more details im going with what lovebhms has suggested.
This thread is 4 years old...
Paquito is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2010, 06:50 PM   #36
fatkid420
On Timeout

fatkid420 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesfatkid420 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paquito View Post
This thread is 4 years old...
thank you for being so observant and feeling the need to point that out.

you deserve a cookie for that.

do you have a preference on type or should i just get you one of each kind?
fatkid420 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2010, 06:55 PM   #37
Paquito
don't July to me

Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by fatkid420 View Post
thank you for being so observant and feeling the need to point that out.

you deserve a cookie for that.

do you have a preference on type or should i just get you one of each kind?
Aww, somebody thinks he's a big shot by trying to be cute. I'd pat you on the back, but I'm too busy not raising threads from the dead. Now you go play along and try to avoid the threads from the '70s.
Old 07-05-2010, 06:57 PM   #38
Surlysomething

Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Necroposting. Ugh.
Surlysomething is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2010, 06:59 PM   #39
Paquito
don't July to me

Quote:
Originally Posted by Surlysomething View Post
Necroposting. Ugh.
Careful, he might get you with his totally unique passive-aggressiveness. Lord knows I'm still recovering from the sting.
Old 07-06-2010, 05:08 AM   #40
Melian
Ultimate Chimera

Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.

*fucks the thread in an oozing orifice*

What?

ETA: ok ok, I suppose it wouldn't exactly be "oozing" anymore if it died in 2006, but let me have my dreams.
Old 07-06-2010, 08:00 AM   #41
Hozay J Garseeya
Rooder. Crooder. Neuter.

Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Melian View Post
*fucks the thread in an oozing orifice*

What?

ETA: ok ok, I suppose it wouldn't exactly be "oozing" anymore if it died in 2006, but let me have my dreams.
Hahahaha, you know, as soon as i saw this come back to life I actually said to myself, "I can't wait to see what melian has ton say about this."

You have not disappointed.
Old 07-06-2010, 10:34 AM   #42
Melian
Ultimate Chimera

Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hozay J Garseeya View Post
Hahahaha, you know, as soon as i saw this come back to life I actually said to myself, "I can't wait to see what melian has ton say about this."

You have not disappointed.
Just trying to contribute, positively.

Necroposting is not cool, and the kids will never learn without these educational messages.

Old 07-06-2010, 01:32 PM   #43
Paquito
don't July to me

I think I use "cute" too much.
Old 07-06-2010, 03:53 PM   #44
TheMildlyStrangeone

TheMildlyStrangeone carries a lot of weight on this boardTheMildlyStrangeone carries a lot of weight on this boardTheMildlyStrangeone carries a lot of weight on this boardTheMildlyStrangeone carries a lot of weight on this boardTheMildlyStrangeone carries a lot of weight on this board

Quote:
Aww, somebody thinks he's a big shot by trying to be cute. I'd pat you on the back, but I'm too busy not raising threads from the dead. Now you go play along and try to avoid the threads from the '70s.
I'm noticing that you are quite authoritarian. Do you think you run this place or something?
TheMildlyStrangeone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2010, 03:54 PM   #45
Paquito
don't July to me

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheMildlyStrangeone View Post
I'm noticing that you are quite authoritarian. Do you think you run this place or something?
Nah, just if someone's being a dick.
Old 07-06-2010, 03:58 PM   #46
TheMildlyStrangeone

TheMildlyStrangeone carries a lot of weight on this boardTheMildlyStrangeone carries a lot of weight on this boardTheMildlyStrangeone carries a lot of weight on this boardTheMildlyStrangeone carries a lot of weight on this boardTheMildlyStrangeone carries a lot of weight on this board

Quote:
Nah, just if someone's being a dick.
talk about being passive aggressive. What's that saying about stones and glass houses...
Old 07-06-2010, 04:06 PM   #47
stldpn
On Timeout

stldpn makes people happy simply by logging instldpn makes people happy simply by logging instldpn makes people happy simply by logging instldpn makes people happy simply by logging instldpn makes people happy simply by logging instldpn makes people happy simply by logging instldpn makes people happy simply by logging instldpn makes people happy simply by logging instldpn makes people happy simply by logging in

You know what the best way to kill a necro post is? ignore it...
stldpn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2010, 04:07 PM   #48
Paquito
don't July to me

Dear Mildly Strangeone (I would have just quoted you, but when I was writing my response, your post was the last in the thread, so I figured there would be no need to quote you. Plus, "dear" is a bit more inviting, and I'm just that kinda guy.)

I'd like to point out that in this thread, my first comment was meant to inform the poster that this thread has been dead for several years. I figured him as a bit of a n00b, so I thought if I pointed it out, he wouldn't make the same mistake again. When he decided that he'd get cute, then I became a dick. Now if you want to continue this little discussion, please feel free to not PM me and just tack it onto any other thread I post in.

Last edited by Paquito; 07-06-2010 at 04:11 PM. Reason: Wanted to make sure that the poster knows who I'm talking about.
Old 07-06-2010, 04:07 PM   #49
TheMildlyStrangeone

Quote:
Originally Posted by stldpn View Post
You know what the best way to kill a necro post is? ignore it...
then how would one go about post-whoring?
Old 07-06-2010, 04:09 PM   #50
TheMildlyStrangeone

Quote:
I'd like to point out that in this thread, my first comment was meant to inform the poster that this thread has been dead for several years. I figured him as a bit of a n00b, so I thought if I pointed it out, he wouldn't make the same mistake again. When he decided that he'd get cute, then I became a dick. Now if you want to continue this little discussion, please feel free to not PM me and just tack it onto any other thread I post in.
I have an uncanny feeling this is directed at me but since you fail to ever direct your posts at anyone then I will fail to reply in kind.