Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > BHM/FFA

Old 07-06-2010, 04:11 PM   #51
stldpn
On Timeout

stldpn makes people happy simply by logging instldpn makes people happy simply by logging instldpn makes people happy simply by logging instldpn makes people happy simply by logging instldpn makes people happy simply by logging instldpn makes people happy simply by logging instldpn makes people happy simply by logging instldpn makes people happy simply by logging instldpn makes people happy simply by logging in

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheMildlyStrangeone View Post
talk about being passive aggressive. What's that saying about stones and glass houses...
I see you guys have begun to turn on each other.
You should send him a pack of post it notes and call it a day.
stldpn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2010, 04:12 PM   #52
TheMildlyStrangeone

TheMildlyStrangeone carries a lot of weight on this boardTheMildlyStrangeone carries a lot of weight on this boardTheMildlyStrangeone carries a lot of weight on this boardTheMildlyStrangeone carries a lot of weight on this boardTheMildlyStrangeone carries a lot of weight on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by stldpn View Post
You should send him a pack of post it notes.
LOL! Totally reminds me of this other thread on another messageboard. The replies were priceless. Let me see if I can find it.

oh and

http://www.passiveaggressivenotes.com/

Last edited by TheMildlyStrangeone; 07-06-2010 at 04:15 PM.
TheMildlyStrangeone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2010, 04:23 PM   #53
CastingPearls
Go Big Or Go Home

CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.

That is my absolute favorite go-to site when I can't sleep.

Free me, free yourself
A life of sacrifice controlled me
But those promises I made
No longer hold me
Mercurial more wayward by the hour
The shackles fall away I'm in your power

People throw rocks at things that shine.
CastingPearls is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2010, 04:23 PM   #54
Blackjack
Fupa Troopa

Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
I have an uncanny feeling this is directed at me but since you fail to ever direct your posts at anyone then I will fail to reply in kind.
He edited his post. Now this silly little barb of yours looks even more pathetic than it did before. Perhaps you'd like to offer a more legitimate rebuttal to what he said instead of insulting him outright- especially since 420 was the one that got pissy.

Last edited by BLUEeyedBanshee; 07-07-2010 at 08:46 PM.
Blackjack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2010, 04:32 PM   #55
Paquito
don't July to me

Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackjack View Post
He edited his post. Now this silly little barb of yours looks even more pathetic than it did before. Perhaps you'd like to offer a more legitimate rebuttal to what he said instead of insulting him outright- especially since 420 was the one that got pissy.
Thank you.

And even when I edited it, I put a little note in the bottom stating that it was edited in order to clarify this "identity crisis."

Wanna have Christov's babies?

Last edited by BLUEeyedBanshee; 07-07-2010 at 08:46 PM.
Paquito is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2010, 04:43 PM   #56
stldpn
On Timeout

stldpn makes people happy simply by logging instldpn makes people happy simply by logging instldpn makes people happy simply by logging instldpn makes people happy simply by logging instldpn makes people happy simply by logging instldpn makes people happy simply by logging instldpn makes people happy simply by logging instldpn makes people happy simply by logging instldpn makes people happy simply by logging in

Quote:
then how would one go about post-whoring?
Hey... not for nothing... but there is a reason why I have certain people on ignore. I'm juvenile enough without having someone to help me get down to the troglodyte level.
Old 07-06-2010, 05:08 PM   #57
Blackjack
Fupa Troopa

Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by stldpn View Post
Hey... not for nothing... but there is a reason why I have certain people on ignore.
As far as I've been able to tell, he has me on ignore because I was owning his ass with scientific evidence in Hyde Park discussions about evolution and the moon landings until he finally started repeating "well I'm still not convinced so there. I win."
Old 07-06-2010, 05:10 PM   #58
Paquito
don't July to me

Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!

I think we're both on the ignore list. Why anyone would want to ignore our awesomeness is beyond me.
Old 07-06-2010, 06:37 PM   #59
TheMildlyStrangeone

TheMildlyStrangeone carries a lot of weight on this boardTheMildlyStrangeone carries a lot of weight on this boardTheMildlyStrangeone carries a lot of weight on this boardTheMildlyStrangeone carries a lot of weight on this boardTheMildlyStrangeone carries a lot of weight on this board

Quote:

Or you could just keep acting like a dick. Your choice.
Or you could butt out and find out the actual history behind the back and forth before interjecting your unsolicited opinion. He told me to shut up, which I do not take to kindly.
Old 07-06-2010, 06:42 PM   #60
Paquito
don't July to me

Quote:
Or you could butt out and find out the actual history behind the back and forth before interjecting your unsolicited opinion. He told me to shut up, which I do not take to kindly.
wait...you can't be serious.

I told you to shut up, grab a pillow, and get some lingerie on. NO PART OF THAT STATEMENT WAS SERIOUS. Jesus Christ, me and Will were having an innocent nonsense battle. Hell, I added one of these to the end of it. It was meant to signify that I was FUCKING JOKING.

It's called banter.
Old 07-06-2010, 06:53 PM   #61
Blackjack
Fupa Troopa

Quote:
I'm sorry that you seem to have a shitty sense of when someone's joking, despite the ridiculous-looking that's attached to the end of it.

Taking it out on that person in other completely unrelated threads is definitely not an appropriate response.

It's nice to see that you chose Option B, though.

Last edited by BLUEeyedBanshee; 07-07-2010 at 08:47 PM.
Old 07-06-2010, 06:54 PM   #62
BigChaz
His Eggy Roundness

BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

BigChaz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2010, 06:55 PM   #63
Paquito
don't July to me

Dimensions has been so good to me lately. Oh the lulz I've had.
Old 07-06-2010, 06:57 PM   #64
stldpn
On Timeout

Quote:
Not that I'm taking up for anyone... but you know there are some people that just don't know when the banter has gone too far.
Old 07-06-2010, 07:02 PM   #65
TheMildlyStrangeone

Quote:
I'm sorry that you seem to have a shitty sense of when someone's joking, despite the ridiculous-looking that's attached to the end of it.

Taking it out on that person in other completely unrelated threads is definitely not an appropriate response.

It's nice to see that you chose Option B, though.
yeah, because wearing the hat of a hero is quite benevolent. It's cool though. If you gain superiority by going around messageboards and acting as an enlightened despot, more power to you. I will, however, continue to post factual based posts when discussing something as serious as drug use to cute social anxiety and gain self-esteem. I will continue to post on this board and for the most part, greatly enjoy myself and others on here. I have met and interacted with several people form this board so you're opinion of my dickish behavior must be limited to yourself.

Last edited by BLUEeyedBanshee; 07-07-2010 at 08:48 PM.
Old 07-06-2010, 07:04 PM   #66
Paquito
don't July to me

Short of starting a poll asking who was the bigger dick, I don't think anyone said that you shouldn't post here anymore. That's a bit of a jump, no?
Old 07-06-2010, 07:06 PM   #67
BigChaz
His Eggy Roundness

BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Everyone calm down. Scroll up. Look at the pictures of that damn cat. Just look at that cat. He is so happy. Imagine if you were that cat.

Ok. Everyone done? Sweet.

(P.S. - Stop taking yourselves so seriously and calm down.)
BigChaz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2010, 07:09 PM   #68
Paquito
don't July to me

The last picture really captures my feelings over the past two days.
Old 07-06-2010, 07:10 PM   #69
Surlysomething

Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Surlysomething is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2010, 07:15 PM   #70
Blackjack
Fupa Troopa

Quote:
yeah, because wearing the hat of a hero is quite benevolent. It's cool though. If you gain superiority by going around messageboards and acting as an enlightened despot, more power to you. I will, however, continue to post factual based posts when discussing something as serious as drug use to cute social anxiety and gain self-esteem. I will continue to post on this board and for the most part, greatly enjoy myself and others on here. I have met and interacted with several people form this board so you're opinion of my dickish behavior must be limited to yourself.
I'm just calling you out. How that makes me an enlightened despot who demands that you leave, I have no fucking clue.

Last edited by BLUEeyedBanshee; 07-07-2010 at 08:48 PM.
Old 07-06-2010, 07:20 PM   #71
CastingPearls
Go Big Or Go Home

CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigChaz View Post
Everyone calm down. Scroll up. Look at the pictures of that damn cat. Just look at that cat. He is so happy. Imagine if you were that cat.

I'm sorry but if I were that cat I'd be plotting my human's death. He is not happy. He's tolerant. (and possibly sedated)

Free me, free yourself
A life of sacrifice controlled me
But those promises I made
No longer hold me
Mercurial more wayward by the hour
The shackles fall away I'm in your power

People throw rocks at things that shine.
CastingPearls is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2010, 07:23 PM   #72
TheMildlyStrangeone

Quote:
I'm just calling you out. How that makes me an enlightened despot who demands that you leave, I have no fucking clue.
I'd argue you that are a bigger dick for getting involved in something that doesn't involve you at all. Anyway, this will be my last part regarding this whole thing. I have no problem with paquito so it's all good. Flame on all you want, it matters little to me.

Last edited by BLUEeyedBanshee; 07-07-2010 at 08:49 PM.
Old 07-06-2010, 07:27 PM   #73
Surlysomething

Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Steady, people.

Someone tell a joke!
Surlysomething is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2010, 07:27 PM   #74
Paquito
don't July to me

Quote:
I'd argue you that are a bigger dick for getting involved in something that doesn't involve you at all. Anyway, this will be my last part regarding this whole thing. I have no problem with paquito so it's all good. Flame on all you want, it matters little to me.
I'd just like to point out that I have no problem with you either.

And cats really do make everything better.
Old 07-06-2010, 07:27 PM   #75
Amandy
Snarktacular

Amandy can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesAmandy can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigChaz View Post

When will I ever fucking get to rep you again? Do I have to spread it around for EVERYONE? Is it social security for fucks sake?