Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > Weight Board

Old 11-17-2005, 06:24 PM   #1
Aurora
Kushy Curves

Aurora makes people happy simply by logging inAurora makes people happy simply by logging inAurora makes people happy simply by logging inAurora makes people happy simply by logging inAurora makes people happy simply by logging inAurora makes people happy simply by logging inAurora makes people happy simply by logging inAurora makes people happy simply by logging inAurora makes people happy simply by logging inAurora makes people happy simply by logging in
Exclamation Free button popping video!!!

I hate how stupid I sound when I talk in vids, with my stupid little comments, haha. I'm sure you guys won't really mind though. Enjoy! I won't be able to get back here to check comments until Sunday, but please let me know what you think.

Right-click, save target as.

http://aquablaze.dyndns.org/aurorawo...abuttonpop.wmv

~Aurora
Aurora is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2005, 07:10 PM   #2
Fuzzy
Just a dirty old man

Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.

I love all your videos! And I think you have a cute giggle too.
Old 11-17-2005, 07:55 PM   #3
Totmacher

Totmacher knows EXACTLY what's going onTotmacher knows EXACTLY what's going onTotmacher knows EXACTLY what's going onTotmacher knows EXACTLY what's going onTotmacher knows EXACTLY what's going onTotmacher knows EXACTLY what's going onTotmacher knows EXACTLY what's going on

{{{{Aurora}}}} Thanx muchly
Totmacher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2005, 08:20 PM   #4
hawkeye

hawkeye can now change their title
Unhappy

it won't work for me...y not?
Old 11-17-2005, 08:25 PM   #5
Totmacher

Totmacher knows EXACTLY what's going onTotmacher knows EXACTLY what's going onTotmacher knows EXACTLY what's going onTotmacher knows EXACTLY what's going onTotmacher knows EXACTLY what's going onTotmacher knows EXACTLY what's going onTotmacher knows EXACTLY what's going on

You can tell from the URL it is a small server, probably a computer in someone's bedroom. You can tell from the error rmessage, 403.9, that there are too many people trying to download the file at once. Most webservers can only hold between 16 and about a hundred users at once. A site like Dimensions can take down a personal server in minutes.
Old 11-17-2005, 08:35 PM   #6
Gspoon
Spoonah

Gspoon makes people happy simply by logging inGspoon makes people happy simply by logging inGspoon makes people happy simply by logging inGspoon makes people happy simply by logging inGspoon makes people happy simply by logging inGspoon makes people happy simply by logging inGspoon makes people happy simply by logging inGspoon makes people happy simply by logging inGspoon makes people happy simply by logging in

Nice Video!

Enjoyed watching it!
Gspoon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2005, 10:13 PM   #7
Tragdor
Abide

Tragdor can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesTragdor can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesTragdor can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

ubercute is the only way to describ this video
Tragdor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2005, 12:59 PM   #8
hawkeye

hawkeye can now change their title
Talking

hahaha thats really funny lol! aw man..lol i'm cryin.but irs liek seriously so cute. lol
Old 11-18-2005, 10:14 PM   #9
Jon Blaze
Dusk

Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!
Talking cute!!!

Thanks for the video. I enjoyed it.... why can't I have girls like that at my college??? :P
Jon Blaze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2005, 11:52 PM   #10
fatlane
Starting Arvist

fatlane has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fatlane has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fatlane has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fatlane has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fatlane has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fatlane has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fatlane has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fatlane has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fatlane has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fatlane has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fatlane has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

A good time was had by all!

Just remember that acceptance is 71.4% of size acceptance.
fatlane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2005, 03:21 PM   #11
GPL

GPL has super-sized repGPL has super-sized repGPL has super-sized repGPL has super-sized rep

Hey Aurora!

I really enjoyed this little video.
You are such a cutie. Besides your lovely bellyrolls popping out the shirt, I think you have a cute face and lovely hair, hun.
So young and already such an amazing body. You go girl (and I hope you go on, hehe)!

Tight hugs, GPL.

Avatar used with Tina's permission, ty Tina!
GPL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2005, 07:07 PM   #12
Aurora
Kushy Curves

Aurora makes people happy simply by logging inAurora makes people happy simply by logging inAurora makes people happy simply by logging inAurora makes people happy simply by logging inAurora makes people happy simply by logging inAurora makes people happy simply by logging inAurora makes people happy simply by logging inAurora makes people happy simply by logging inAurora makes people happy simply by logging inAurora makes people happy simply by logging in

Thank you guys!

~Aurora
Old 11-20-2005, 09:30 PM   #13
waitingforsuperman
annmarie says i'm snarky

waitingforsuperman can now change their title

is there a way anyone could convert this to quicktime or an .avi? i don't have windows media... : (
Old 11-20-2005, 09:57 PM   #14
Totmacher

Can you do divx? Otherwise you're looking at 80 to 200 megs here. I can't figure out how to do quicktime without paying money, so we're stuck with some kind of .avi

Last edited by Totmacher; 11-20-2005 at 09:59 PM.
Old 11-21-2005, 09:30 AM   #15
waitingforsuperman
annmarie says i'm snarky

waitingforsuperman can now change their title

Quote:
Originally Posted by Totmacher
Can you do divx? Otherwise you're looking at 80 to 200 megs here. I can't figure out how to do quicktime without paying money, so we're stuck with some kind of .avi

i'm on a mac. there's no divx for mac.

Last edited by waitingforsuperman; 11-21-2005 at 09:56 AM.
waitingforsuperman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2005, 10:00 AM   #16
Aurora
Kushy Curves

I don't have the software to do anything but a wmv. I'm sorry! If anyone else would like to, feel free.

~Aurora
Old 11-21-2005, 01:11 PM   #17
Totmacher

Quote:
Originally Posted by waitingforsuperman
i'm on a mac. there's no divx for mac.
Yes there is. It just lags about a version or so behind. You can get version 5.2.1 from http://www.divx.com/divx/mac/ or you could just download windows media player if you happen to be running OS X, it also lags a version or two behind though, so you may or may not be able to play the .wmv file.

If you're game I've uploaded it to putfile.com. If not I'll just delete it so some ne'erdowell doesn't get ahold of it and upload it to stupidvideos.com or something.
Old 11-21-2005, 05:42 PM   #18
pickleman357
Christian/Fattism Solider

pickleman357 carries a lot of weight on this boardpickleman357 carries a lot of weight on this boardpickleman357 carries a lot of weight on this boardpickleman357 carries a lot of weight on this boardpickleman357 carries a lot of weight on this board

very cute

Fat girls are always so much fun!
pickleman357 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2005, 12:09 AM   #19
panhype
Apréslist

panhype makes people happy simply by logging inpanhype makes people happy simply by logging inpanhype makes people happy simply by logging inpanhype makes people happy simply by logging inpanhype makes people happy simply by logging inpanhype makes people happy simply by logging inpanhype makes people happy simply by logging inpanhype makes people happy simply by logging inpanhype makes people happy simply by logging in

Wonderfully gorgeous video, Aurora !

waitingforsuperman: you can either download Microsoft's own "Windows Media Player for Mac" but that one sucks like a run over empty plastic bottle (not even an alpha version). It looks totally grainy and going fullscreen takes something like 6 secs *snooooooorrrrr*.. insane (i got Mac + PC so i know what i'm talking about)

Or you''ll get WMV Player by flip4mac.com ($9.95). That one looks decent.

On the divX.com page latest Mac version is 5.2.1 That's the one i got and which works fine...
Old 12-01-2005, 06:54 AM   #20
curvluver

curvluver can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokescurvluver can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes
Thumbs up

Very Cute

It looked like you had a great time doing it. Keep having lotsa fun!
curvluver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2005, 07:39 PM   #21
collegeguy2514
Duke of Deli Meats

collegeguy2514 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokescollegeguy2514 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

wow, that was cool!!! you're cute!!
collegeguy2514 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2005, 09:10 PM   #22
Aurora
Kushy Curves

Thank you all!

~Aurora