Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > Weight Board

Old 08-13-2009, 04:33 PM   #401
mergirl

mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by weetabix View Post

Yeah and it says Beat The BULGE.
I think she looks like Kelligrl except that she would have her belly between her arms.
Ok. someone needs to photoshop this!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BothGunsBlazing View Post
kelligirl's video would be "beat off to the bulge" if you know what i mean. and you do.
Ok. someone needs to photoshop this!!
Old 08-29-2009, 07:41 AM   #402
toddjohnson

toddjohnson can now change their title

Let's all be grateful that big curly 80s hair is in the past... amen
Old 08-29-2009, 09:29 AM   #403
Ned Sonntag
Outermost Hoodoo Doctor

Ned Sonntag has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Ned Sonntag has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Ned Sonntag has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Ned Sonntag has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Ned Sonntag has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Ned Sonntag has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Ned Sonntag has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Ned Sonntag has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Ned Sonntag has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Ned Sonntag has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Ned Sonntag has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!
Default Page Seventeen!

Quote:
Originally Posted by toddjohnson View Post
Let's all be grateful that big curly 80s hair is in the past... amen
I resemble that remark.
Ned Sonntag is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2009, 11:07 AM   #404
KHayes666
Go away

KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ned Sonntag View Post
I resemble that remark.
you beat me to the punch lol bout to say some of our posters still wear the look proudly
Old 03-06-2010, 04:31 PM   #405
Tanuki
Bear. Rawr~!

Tanuki is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTanuki is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTanuki is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTanuki is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTanuki is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTanuki is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTanuki is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTanuki is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTanuki is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTanuki is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTanuki is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Quote:
Originally Posted by mergirl View Post
I TOLD you all. She lost loads of weight and had now brought out a fitness dvd!!
Nothing to do with anything but... When I was about 4 I had a work out video by her!... it was for kids and she worked out with a giant bear... it didn't make me thin but now I'm a bear so I guess that part worked~
Tanuki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2010, 07:57 AM   #406
Jes
is oddly aroused

Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by T-Bear View Post
Nothing to do with anything but... When I was about 4 I had a work out video by her!... it was for kids and she worked out with a giant bear... it didn't make me thin but now I'm a bear so I guess that part worked~
hahahaha.

well, i'm glad you went bear instead of furry!

good story.
Jes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2010, 08:39 PM   #407
Totmacher

Totmacher knows EXACTLY what's going onTotmacher knows EXACTLY what's going onTotmacher knows EXACTLY what's going onTotmacher knows EXACTLY what's going onTotmacher knows EXACTLY what's going onTotmacher knows EXACTLY what's going onTotmacher knows EXACTLY what's going on
Cool

What's so bad about furries?
Totmacher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2010, 10:51 PM   #408
Mikey

Mikey is a member of the 500 clubMikey is a member of the 500 clubMikey is a member of the 500 clubMikey is a member of the 500 clubMikey is a member of the 500 clubMikey is a member of the 500 club
Question Hmmm...

Quote:
Originally Posted by wrestlingguy View Post
So a guy with less than 25 posts resurrects a thread that's already died many deaths, and we still take the time to address it?

Shame on you all!

Maybe this man who likely hasn't even supported Dimensions, will petition Conrad to finally set up the ultimate act in segregation here on these forums......The Kelligrl Forum.

This forum will only be updated every 6 months, and the "good women" will not be allowed in here.
In this forum, the discussion will center on several topics, including:

1. Kelligrl stole my money

2. Fuck the bitches that are jealous of her greatness

3. Where is she now?

4. Who's banging her now?

5. Is she fatter, or did she lose weight?

6. Is she happy?

6. Who today is better than Kelligrl.

I spoke with Kelligrl yesterday, she asked me to pass along this message to shrikearghast: "go back to BBW-Chan or the Yahoo Very Fat Women groups, the waters aren't friendly here".

By the way, 243 BBW paysites closed once they found out you weren't paying for your pron. They're coming after you.

Do I get a royalty check since you used a photo I took 10 years ago?!? lol
Mikey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2010, 11:26 PM   #409
jenboo
On Timeout

jenboo can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesjenboo can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesjenboo can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Quote:
Originally Posted by UncannyBruceman View Post
You just proved my point. By today's standards, there's nothing particularly special about her, but this isn't 1999. It was a different time back then. No paysites, VERY few feedees. Dimensions has evolved very well since the spotlight was on her.
I disagree, if her wardrobe and hair/makeup was updated she would probably do very well as a current web girl. Her photos dont look sleazy and she does not wear a fuck me pouty lip which is sooooo unsexy (in my eyes). I think she is very pretty as well. I am a little miffed on behalf of her for some of the cruel discriptions of the way her face was much thinner than her body. It is horrible to say that someone's looks creep you out or that they look like beetlejuice. That Is Just Mean.

Last edited by jenboo; 03-11-2010 at 11:35 PM.
jenboo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2010, 12:45 AM   #410
KHayes666
Go away

KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by jenboo View Post
I disagree, if her wardrobe and hair/makeup was updated she would probably do very well as a current web girl. Her photos dont look sleazy and she does not wear a fuck me pouty lip which is sooooo unsexy (in my eyes). I think she is very pretty as well. I am a little miffed on behalf of her for some of the cruel discriptions of the way her face was much thinner than her body. It is horrible to say that someone's looks creep you out or that they look like beetlejuice. That Is Just Mean.
You won't be getting a response out of him lol.
Old 03-15-2010, 01:01 AM   #411
LordSheogorath
"Merc'! Merc'!"

LordSheogorath can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesLordSheogorath can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

I do believe there is no sense in beating a dead horse... But then again it could be A LOT OF FUN! I think Kelligirl is on a super top secret outer space mission some wheres fighting off aliens meanwhile exploring the solar systems.
Old 03-15-2010, 05:10 AM   #412
NYCGabriel
On Timeout

NYCGabriel never has a post go unnoticedNYCGabriel never has a post go unnoticedNYCGabriel never has a post go unnoticedNYCGabriel never has a post go unnoticedNYCGabriel never has a post go unnoticedNYCGabriel never has a post go unnoticedNYCGabriel never has a post go unnoticed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Totmacher View Post
What's so bad about furries?

Huh. Where to begin.
NYCGabriel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2010, 09:11 PM   #413
Mikey

Mikey is a member of the 500 clubMikey is a member of the 500 clubMikey is a member of the 500 clubMikey is a member of the 500 clubMikey is a member of the 500 clubMikey is a member of the 500 club
Smile Back to the beginning...

Quote:
Originally Posted by LordSheogorath View Post
I do believe there is no sense in beating a dead horse... But then again it could be A LOT OF FUN! I think Kelligirl is on a super top secret outer space mission some wheres fighting off aliens meanwhile exploring the solar systems.
I already gave that theory years ago...scroll back...lol NEXT!!!
Mikey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2012, 10:06 PM   #414
Omega

Omega can now change their title

I hope she's alive and well, and has found some form of peace... I wouldn't want my pictures floating around the internet or used for something against my will. If that were her reasoning for shutting down her work.
Omega is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2012, 05:39 PM   #415
cooljoeyd

cooljoeyd has said some nice things

not to rag on you omega but their was really no need to revive this thread shes done old news... leave it at that.
cooljoeyd is online now   Reply With Quote