Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > Weight Board

Old 11-20-2005, 11:48 PM   #51
FullFigrsRule39
On Timeout

Location: New York, New York... if you make it here, you can make it any where!
FullFigrsRule39 has said some nice things
Default brooke

...I'm of the school that believes kelligirl may have been okay, but Brooke was out of this world! lol
FullFigrsRule39 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2005, 12:47 AM   #52
ThatFatGirl
Why am I still here?

ThatFatGirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.ThatFatGirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.ThatFatGirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.ThatFatGirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.ThatFatGirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.ThatFatGirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.ThatFatGirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.ThatFatGirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.ThatFatGirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.ThatFatGirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.ThatFatGirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by formerking
Your face is not less beautiful than Kelligrl's - to say the least.

Formerking

Thank you

Fleeting Fancies
ThatFatGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2005, 03:14 AM   #53
Sasquatch!
A wild loser appeared!

Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

The face is usually the first place people lose weight (at least visibly). The fact that she had a thin face could just mean she had a really good diet.
Sasquatch! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2005, 05:40 AM   #54
JMNYC

JMNYC makes people happy simply by logging inJMNYC makes people happy simply by logging inJMNYC makes people happy simply by logging inJMNYC makes people happy simply by logging inJMNYC makes people happy simply by logging inJMNYC makes people happy simply by logging inJMNYC makes people happy simply by logging inJMNYC makes people happy simply by logging inJMNYC makes people happy simply by logging inJMNYC makes people happy simply by logging in
Default To those wanting a copy of BULGE

I'm telling you, if the three issues I bought are any indication, there isn't much to see at all. I threw them out soon after I got them---they were just photocopied badly with pics you couldn't see and recipes for weight gain. And part of my chagrin was that I'd paid 10 bucks.

Whereas I still have all my copies of Dimensions, and not just because I'm in some of the mags. They're history.

Once upon a time, when I was a very young boy, my brother and I went into this abandoned house. I found, among other things, a photo calender featuring a very fat and very naked couple posing for each month--each was close to 300 pounds. And it wasn't a joke, there weren't any comments---just the pics and the dates.

I have no idea what became of that calender, but that was close to 30 years ago and I wished I'd kept it---can you imagine the interest around here to see something fat positive from the late 60s? (That's when the calendar was from---it was old). Or even a fortune to be made on Ebay, har.

I also remember a HUSTLER magazine from the 70s I somehow obtained that had a story about 3 guys who went camping and met 3 girls. Two were thin and one was 400 pounds. They all went their separate ways, the two fellows snickering at the writer of the story who paired off with the big girl, but the writer was secretly in heaven. I tore out the story---I had no use for Hustler's skinny models (never mind misogynist bent).

My friend Pat found that article while he was at my house and I was so utterly embarrassed that I grabbed it from him and tore it to pieces. I was so ashamed at that time, and in the closet completely.

Well, I wish I'd kept both items, but I don't regret throwing out BULGE. It was truly a piece of...(insert offensive synonym for dog-doo here).
JMNYC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2005, 10:22 AM   #55
Mini
Right, not nice

Mini has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mini has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mini has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mini has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mini has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mini has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mini has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mini has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mini has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mini has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mini has ascended what used to be the highest level.

To this day I fail to see what was so special about Kelligirl. The fact that she screwed a lot of people in the decidedly less-pleasant definition of the term should put a damper on her legacy.

Meh, I'll never understand people.
Mini is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2005, 10:32 AM   #56
Littleghost
Oh, Frickenstein.

Littleghost has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Littleghost has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Littleghost has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Littleghost has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Littleghost has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Littleghost has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Littleghost has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Littleghost has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Littleghost has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Littleghost has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Littleghost has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThatFatGirl
Aside from her time warp 1980's hair - which I think lots of guys still dig - I can totally understand the expressions of longing I've read about for YEARS on this site. She has a beautiful face and very appealing big girl bod. I wish I had such a thin face!

Where ever the elusive Kelligrl is, I hope she's doing well.
Honestly, although I sorta do dig the thin face, I think it's mostly a contrast thing. There's an article I read once in Discover about how we're kinda wired to be drawn to contrasts. Athough the article talked mostly about roadside attractions like "world's biggest twine" and such. Frankly, my main thing is the chubby face. When "done well" (awkward phrasing, but oh well) there's just nothin' @#%*'n cuter! I've even got a collection of 'em, but being faces and all, I doubt I could post 'em.
In short, the double chin is like a nice frame for a gorgeous painting.

Still lookin' for his mona lisa,
--littleghost
Littleghost is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2005, 10:34 AM   #57
old_dogsoldier

old_dogsoldier has said some nice things

Quote:
Originally Posted by fatlane
I ate her. She was delicious.

Next question.
Haven't you ever heard of sharing? There clearly was enough for everyone.
Old 11-21-2005, 03:10 PM   #58
MasterMike

MasterMike can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesMasterMike can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesMasterMike can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes
Default What Happened to Kelligrl?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aurora
She has/had a nice body, but I gotta say that I agree with whoever said the thing about the thin face being a bit odd. I don't like that at all, and I think it looks strange and unnatural. I'm a bit bisexual myself and I'm only attracted to larger women, and she just creeps me out a bit.

That said, I love my chubby face.

~Aurora
You're not the only one.

I also think Kelligrl was beautiful and often do wonder what happened to her.
Not to mention Ivy Snitzer and Terra.
MasterMike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2005, 05:10 PM   #59
Tragdor
Abide

Tragdor can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesTragdor can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesTragdor can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

*Solid Snake voice* The Patriots are behind this I know it! Now only if we had a cardboard box.
Tragdor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2005, 05:24 PM   #60
altered states
seņor member

altered states has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!altered states has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!altered states has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!altered states has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!altered states has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!altered states has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!altered states has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!altered states has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!altered states has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!altered states has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!altered states has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!
Default kelligirl mystery #2

(FA Trainspotter Alert Warning: DEEP RED)

Okay, look at this picture below compared to the others posted by Coyote and others. This is among the last she posted in 2001 and there was something weird going on with her face in all these scans. Her eyes are strangely too big, her nose like Bruce Jenner's, and her mouth is all Phantom of The Operaish. It's almost like she was belatedly trying to fudge her identity or "improve" herself. This was remarked upon on the Weight Board and no one ever had an answer. It also led to rumors that her thin face in previous pics was the result of morphing. These sets, where she was also at her fattest, still kind of disturb me. Any idea by those who knew her of what the dillio was here?

Quote:
Originally Posted by coyote wild

altered states is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2005, 05:31 PM   #61
altered states
seņor member

altered states has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!altered states has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!altered states has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!altered states has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!altered states has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!altered states has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!altered states has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!altered states has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!altered states has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!altered states has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!altered states has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!
Default thin faces

Quote:
Originally Posted by Les Toil
Who would want a thin face and a fat body??
The thin face was one of the things about Kelligirl I was into. I never believed Kelligirl was a morph for many reasons, especially that I've seen women with similar proportions in real life. I guess I like contrast in general: Deidra's outsized belly, Brie's mega pear shape, etc. Then again, roundish faces like those on ThatFatGirl or Ms. Toodles are equally beautiful and sexy...
altered states is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2005, 05:35 PM   #62
fred_elliot

fred_elliot can now change their title

There is no way they can be morphs....... Ridiculous rumours!!!!

i love the thin face fat bod contrast, its just saying 'jeeez, i got fat' to me..

We all have different tastes, but to me, KG is pretty much perfect. Her arms also remained very slender for such a large lady.
fred_elliot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2005, 05:41 PM   #63
coyote wild
You'll love me, I swear.

coyote wild carries a lot of weight on this boardcoyote wild carries a lot of weight on this boardcoyote wild carries a lot of weight on this boardcoyote wild carries a lot of weight on this boardcoyote wild carries a lot of weight on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by old_dogsoldier
Quote:
I ate her. She was delicious.
Haven't you ever heard of sharing? There clearly was enough for everyone.

Why did that turn me on?
Old 11-21-2005, 07:07 PM   #64
PrettyFatGirl4U
R U ready 4 this jelly?

PrettyFatGirl4U carries a lot of weight on this boardPrettyFatGirl4U carries a lot of weight on this boardPrettyFatGirl4U carries a lot of weight on this boardPrettyFatGirl4U carries a lot of weight on this boardPrettyFatGirl4U carries a lot of weight on this board

Just so you know TFG, I think you're every bit as beautiful as Kelli was, actually more beautiful!
I think Kelli is an attractive woman but like Les, that tiny head on that huge body creeps me out! She looks like Beetlejuice at the end of the movie, hehe...

You, TFG, are proportionate and quite lovely! Double chin included

And yes I'm an 100% straight chick, I just recognize beauty where I see it!
PrettyFatGirl4U is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2005, 07:15 PM   #65
fatlane
Starting Arvist

fatlane has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fatlane has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fatlane has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fatlane has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fatlane has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fatlane has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fatlane has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fatlane has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fatlane has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fatlane has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fatlane has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by coyote wild
Why did that turn me on?
Muhuhahahaha....

And I'll accept the review of Bulge as is, and let it go.

And the unfat face is nothing to fret over. As Newman said, "I need a pretty face." Fat or thin, I can accept a face independent of a body. But I also need a fat body.

Just remember that acceptance is 71.4% of size acceptance.
fatlane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2005, 07:35 PM   #66
ThatFatGirl
Why am I still here?

ThatFatGirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.ThatFatGirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.ThatFatGirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.ThatFatGirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.ThatFatGirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.ThatFatGirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.ThatFatGirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.ThatFatGirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.ThatFatGirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.ThatFatGirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.ThatFatGirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.

PFG4U! My cheeks are getting flush over here. Thanks so much for the kind words (and right back at you!).

Ooh and to Clever Bomb too! Not sure how I missed that.

P.S. - This is an example of how very cool and kind the people are who chat regularly in Dim Chat! If you haven't dropped in lately, you should

Fleeting Fancies
ThatFatGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2005, 07:42 PM   #67
NFA
Results STILL NOT typical

NFA makes people happy simply by logging inNFA makes people happy simply by logging inNFA makes people happy simply by logging inNFA makes people happy simply by logging inNFA makes people happy simply by logging inNFA makes people happy simply by logging inNFA makes people happy simply by logging inNFA makes people happy simply by logging inNFA makes people happy simply by logging in

Why is Kelligrl still an obsession with so many men? Simple. She's not here. I'm not saying she's not attractive. While not really into the whole thin face thing, she was certainly an attractive woman. But as a point of fact, she wasn't any more attractive than other models. I'd venture to say that among the models actively posting today are perhaps the most beautiful to have ever posted regularly. To be honest, it annoys me that such an obsession has arisen over a handful of women who don't even come here.

But that's precisely what appeals to some people. For some, I'm sure its the mystery of it all. For others, her lack of being here has allowed them to turn her into a paragon. Didn't hurt that she at least gave lip service to being into feeding and it can be no surprise that a certain percentage of this site's audience would latch onto that. I'd even venture to guess some men would rather not deal with actual women behind the photos and prefer a cipher.
NFA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2005, 08:03 PM   #68
fatlane
Starting Arvist

fatlane has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fatlane has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fatlane has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fatlane has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fatlane has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fatlane has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fatlane has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fatlane has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fatlane has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fatlane has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fatlane has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Well, some of us knew her from back in the day... sure, she's a-vanished, but before then, she really was someone to talk to, email, whatever.

She's the Syd Barrett of BBWs. Shine on, you crazy diamond...

Old 11-21-2005, 08:47 PM   #69
1300 Class
Pam Poovey's Stunt Double

1300 Class has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!1300 Class has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!1300 Class has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!1300 Class has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!1300 Class has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!1300 Class has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!1300 Class has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!1300 Class has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!1300 Class has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!1300 Class has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!1300 Class has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

It adds to the mystic of the whole thing I think.
1300 Class is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2005, 08:30 PM   #70
Jay West Coast
Witness to the Thickness

Jay West Coast keeps pushing the rep limit!Jay West Coast keeps pushing the rep limit!Jay West Coast keeps pushing the rep limit!Jay West Coast keeps pushing the rep limit!Jay West Coast keeps pushing the rep limit!Jay West Coast keeps pushing the rep limit!Jay West Coast keeps pushing the rep limit!Jay West Coast keeps pushing the rep limit!Jay West Coast keeps pushing the rep limit!Jay West Coast keeps pushing the rep limit!Jay West Coast keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Australian Lord
I agree. And I also think it adds to the mystique, too.

I've always kind of felt like Kelli was like the Marilyn Monroe of the FA culture, in certain respects. Her fame had as much to do with the early timing of her images (when there was relatively little out there like it) and early departure from the scene, as much as it had to do with unique looks.

But, that being said, I have to echo Uncanny Bruceman. These days, we have a plethora of amazing women who more than fill the void she left!

Is it sad Kelligrl left? Sure. Am I bummed the way things have turned out since? Not in the slightest.

Jay West Coast
Old 11-22-2005, 08:37 PM   #71
AnnMarie
✰cuddly and terrifying✰

AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by NFA
I'd even venture to guess some men would rather not deal with actual women behind the photos and prefer a cipher.
Amen, brother!

<--- real live chick
Old 11-22-2005, 09:16 PM   #72
fatlane
Starting Arvist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jay West Coast
I agree. And I also think it adds to the mystique, too.

I've always kind of felt like Kelli was like the Marilyn Monroe of the FA culture, in certain respects.
Jay West Coast
... like a candle in the wind...

All proceeds from "Candle in the Wind (Kelligrl Remix '05)" will go towards art scholarships at the Les Toil School of Hot Babes. "A perv is a terrible thing to waste..."

Old 11-22-2005, 09:44 PM   #73
Tragdor
Abide

Tragdor can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesTragdor can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesTragdor can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Quote:
Originally Posted by Australian Lord

she is the deepthoart of FA's.....no not that deepthoart you sickos!
Tragdor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2005, 09:56 PM   #74
fatlane
Starting Arvist

Deep-tho-art? WTF?

Old 11-22-2005, 10:15 PM   #75
UncannyBruceman
On Timeout

UncannyBruceman makes people happy simply by logging inUncannyBruceman makes people happy simply by logging inUncannyBruceman makes people happy simply by logging inUncannyBruceman makes people happy simply by logging inUncannyBruceman makes people happy simply by logging inUncannyBruceman makes people happy simply by logging inUncannyBruceman makes people happy simply by logging inUncannyBruceman makes people happy simply by logging inUncannyBruceman makes people happy simply by logging in

Quote:
I can think of some other "Whatever Happened To..." besides Brooke and Kelligrl. I recall Terra from back in the day. She packed on a lot of pounds and then WIFF! No more.
Not so.

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/TerraBigFantaC/
UncannyBruceman is offline   Reply With Quote