Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion
Old 10-18-2006, 09:53 PM   #1
Mia Davina
Your beloved....

Mia Davina can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesMia Davina can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesMia Davina can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes
Default Apple cake!!!

I just took a cinnamon swirl cake mix. Made the cake mix (minus the cinnamon packet) with 1/4 less water, no oil and 1 less egg. I mixed the cinnamon packet with 5 medium gala apples (chopped), 2 cups chopped walnuts and 1/2 cup of raisins. Mixed the cake batter and the apple mixture together. Put it in two round 9" cake pans and set it to bake for 40min. Now... I do not even pretend to be a baker.... I can't bake to save my life.... but this is my version of a modified apple cake. Instead of making the batter from scratch, I used the cake mix. Only problem is that there is about twice as much apple stuff than batter.

It turned out GORGEOUS!!! It's delicious and actually... good for you ^_^ haha... strange, I know!

"Awww... you said I kill 480 of your men. Poor baby! And I'm a woman!"
-Jon Blaze

You need to celebrate your body, no matter what size it is. - Mark Montano

:kiss2: / Mia Davina
Mia Davina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2006, 02:19 PM   #2
Dark_Hart

Dark_Hart carries a lot of weight on this boardDark_Hart carries a lot of weight on this boardDark_Hart carries a lot of weight on this boardDark_Hart carries a lot of weight on this boardDark_Hart carries a lot of weight on this boardDark_Hart carries a lot of weight on this board

yummmmmmmmmmmmmmy

this cake looks delicious .... Mia Davina
Dark_Hart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2006, 04:31 PM   #3
Mia Davina
Your beloved....

Mia Davina can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesMia Davina can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesMia Davina can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dark_Hart
yummmmmmmmmmmmmmy

this cake looks delicious .... Mia Davina
it totally is! In fact, it's almost gone!!

-Jon Blaze

Old 10-20-2006, 04:38 PM   #4
Kimberleigh
gardening, mostly.

Kimberleigh is a pillar of the Dimensions communityKimberleigh is a pillar of the Dimensions communityKimberleigh is a pillar of the Dimensions communityKimberleigh is a pillar of the Dimensions communityKimberleigh is a pillar of the Dimensions communityKimberleigh is a pillar of the Dimensions communityKimberleigh is a pillar of the Dimensions communityKimberleigh is a pillar of the Dimensions communityKimberleigh is a pillar of the Dimensions communityKimberleigh is a pillar of the Dimensions communityKimberleigh is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Mia - that looks great! I love spice and apple cakes this time of year. I made pineapple upside down cake last weekend - disappeared in 3 days.
Kimberleigh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2006, 06:30 PM   #5
Mia Davina
Your beloved....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kimberleigh
Mia - that looks great! I love spice and apple cakes this time of year. I made pineapple upside down cake last weekend - disappeared in 3 days.

well, we are both from the apple state... so it's only befitting!!

-Jon Blaze

Old 10-26-2006, 10:55 AM   #6
Jes
is oddly aroused

Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.

I have a crazy cranberry and apple SOUP recipe i'm going to make this weekend. It's not sweet, however, as you put in something like 4 onions.
Jes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2006, 04:59 PM   #7
cnk2cav

cnk2cav does more than just post hot picscnk2cav does more than just post hot picscnk2cav does more than just post hot picscnk2cav does more than just post hot pics

Just to make sure I don't screw this up when i try it, what temp do you cook it at?
cnk2cav is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2006, 11:11 PM   #8
Mia Davina
Your beloved....

Quote:
Originally Posted by cnk2cav
Just to make sure I don't screw this up when i try it, what temp do you cook it at?

I'm not sure.. I just did what the box said... 450? 350? I dunno! ^_^

-Jon Blaze