Old 10-19-2006, 06:06 PM   #2
Elin

Elin has said some nice things

kisses to you all
Elin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2006, 06:28 PM   #3
Checksum Panic
Space Cowboy

Checksum Panic can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesChecksum Panic can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Very nice pic
Old 10-19-2006, 07:22 PM   #4
SexxyBBW69

SexxyBBW69 does more than just post hot picsSexxyBBW69 does more than just post hot picsSexxyBBW69 does more than just post hot pics

Im sorry but isnt this board for weight gain & fantasy?
SexxyBBW69 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2006, 07:26 PM   #5
Wagimawr

Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SexxyBBW69
Im sorry but isnt this board for weight gain & fantasy?
Yeah, I'm thinking the mods are getting a bit trigger-happy here.
Wagimawr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2006, 07:28 PM   #6
elle camino
shitclock's tickin.

elle camino keeps pushing the rep limit!elle camino keeps pushing the rep limit!elle camino keeps pushing the rep limit!elle camino keeps pushing the rep limit!elle camino keeps pushing the rep limit!elle camino keeps pushing the rep limit!elle camino keeps pushing the rep limit!elle camino keeps pushing the rep limit!elle camino keeps pushing the rep limit!elle camino keeps pushing the rep limit!elle camino keeps pushing the rep limit!

oh boy, another creepy headless boob shot.
thanks a bunch for contributing.
elle camino is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2006, 07:29 PM   #7
Wagimawr

Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by elle camino
oh boy, another creepy headless boob shot.
thanks a bunch for contributing.
Something tells me you don't like her pics.
Old 10-19-2006, 07:31 PM   #8
SexxyBBW69

SexxyBBW69 does more than just post hot picsSexxyBBW69 does more than just post hot picsSexxyBBW69 does more than just post hot pics

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wagimawr
well I mean they are in the wrong board this is for weight gain & fantasy
says so before entering
& the only posts this person has done is showing off her boobs
Old 10-19-2006, 07:31 PM   #9
Wagimawr

Her first one got moved by the mods - why, I'm not sure - so she probably thought this was the right place to post from here on.
Old 10-19-2006, 07:32 PM   #10
SexxyBBW69

Quote:
Her first one got moved by the mods - why, I'm not sure - so she probably thought this was the right place to post from here on.
I dont think it is.....
gee you keep track
you wanna see boobs join one of the beautiful girls paysites & see their boobies
they actually say something here on dims......

Last edited by SexxyBBW69; 10-19-2006 at 07:36 PM.
Old 10-19-2006, 07:33 PM   #11
elle camino
shitclock's tickin.

elle camino keeps pushing the rep limit!elle camino keeps pushing the rep limit!elle camino keeps pushing the rep limit!elle camino keeps pushing the rep limit!elle camino keeps pushing the rep limit!elle camino keeps pushing the rep limit!elle camino keeps pushing the rep limit!elle camino keeps pushing the rep limit!elle camino keeps pushing the rep limit!elle camino keeps pushing the rep limit!elle camino keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
dude if you're at all familiar with my rep around this parts, you know how much i love boobs.
really, i'm a huge fan.
but i'm not such a huge fan of "HI BOARD, INSTEAD OF WORDS IMMA JUST POST CROPPED PICTURES OF MY TITS AD NAUSEAM, K? K!"
but that's just one girl's opinion. and maybe there's a place for that kind of thing, somewhere on these forums, which i'm just unfamiliar with.
Old 10-19-2006, 07:34 PM   #12
Wagimawr

Quote:
I dont think it is.....
Me neither.

Quote:
dude if you're at all familiar with my rep around this parts, you know how much i love boobs.
really, i'm a huge fan.
but i'm not such a huge fan of "HI BOARD, INTEAD OF WORDS IMMA JUST POST CROPPED PICTURES OF MY TITS AD NAUSEUM, K? K!"
but that's just one girl's opinion. and maybe there's a place for that kind of thing, somewhere on these forums, which i'm just unfamiliar with.
Maybe she's not sure how else to contribute - English might not be her first language.

Anyway, boobies.
Old 10-19-2006, 07:36 PM   #13
elle camino
shitclock's tickin.

plenty of people here are ESL, and they manage to do more than just post random creepy (i'm sorry, i just find disembodied boobs to be creepy) pictures.
Old 10-19-2006, 07:37 PM   #14
Wagimawr

Maybe some enterprising soul should do a little photomanipulation and put a face to the chest.
Old 10-19-2006, 07:39 PM   #15
SexxyBBW69

Quote:
Maybe some enterprising soul should do a little photomanipulation and put a face to the chest.
there are tons of beautiful women on here who actually have something to say why dont you go look at them.... not some random chick who post a boob pic & nothing else but...
Old 10-19-2006, 07:42 PM   #16
Wagimawr

Quote:
there are tons of beautiful women on here who actually have something to say why dont you go look at them
you mean like you? I've looked and I'm still looking, worry not
Old 10-19-2006, 07:44 PM   #17
SexxyBBW69

Quote:
you mean like you? I've looked and I'm still looking, worry not
LMAO LMAO please do not think in anyway I was worried about that..... trust me I am not
jealous or worried that was just funny thanks
Old 10-19-2006, 07:46 PM   #18
elle camino
shitclock's tickin.

dude.
that's not what she's saying.
there's a rule on the paysite board that the women who post there have to contribute elsewhere, instead of just stopping by and pimping their sites every now and again.
it's a good rule, and if we extrapolate to the weight board, you can see what we're saying.

also - is it just me, or is this board for fat/gaining/feeding/whatever/etc? i don't really see any of that here.
there are tons of places on the internerd where the point is to look at normal-sized girls with big boobs. it's pretty much the basis for the entire internet, in fact. so...yeah. why here?
Old 10-19-2006, 07:47 PM   #19
SexxyBBW69

Quote:
dude.
that's not what she's saying.
there's a rule on the paysite board that the women who post there have to contribute elsewhere, instead of just stopping by and pimping their sites every now and again.
it's a good rule, and if we extrapolate to the weight board, you can see what we're saying.

also - is it just me, or is this board for fat/gaining/feeding/whatever/etc? i don't really see any of that here.
there are tons of places on the internerd where the point is to look at normal-sized girls with big boobs. it's pretty much the basis for the entire internet, in fact. so...yeah. why here?
Thank you!!
Thats what I was trying to say this is the weight board for weight gain & fantasy.. not boob pics
Old 10-19-2006, 07:48 PM   #20
Wagimawr

Don't get me wrong - I think it's a bit weird too, and doesn't belong on this board, of all places.
Old 10-19-2006, 07:49 PM   #21
elle camino
shitclock's tickin.

oh it's definitely funny.
Old 10-19-2006, 07:50 PM   #22
activistfatgirl
donuts at the finish line

activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.

This IS the appropriate place for ANY one of us to share pictures of our fleshy bodies that aren't doing it commericially. Back off on that part.

If ya have exceptions to the specific poster, that's fine. But don't be acting like we can't post boobs here or that some of us can but not others or that ONLY fantasy stuff goes here.

Man if I lose another erection to you people, I'm gonna flip. Heh.
Old 10-19-2006, 07:56 PM   #23
Spanky
Freakishly Normal

Spanky keeps pushing the rep limit!Spanky keeps pushing the rep limit!Spanky keeps pushing the rep limit!Spanky keeps pushing the rep limit!Spanky keeps pushing the rep limit!Spanky keeps pushing the rep limit!Spanky keeps pushing the rep limit!Spanky keeps pushing the rep limit!Spanky keeps pushing the rep limit!Spanky keeps pushing the rep limit!Spanky keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by activistfatgirl
Man if I lose another erection to you people, I'm gonna flip. Heh.
Come, again?? oops!

<grabs for an anatomy book>
Spanky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2006, 07:59 PM   #24
elle camino
shitclock's tickin.

girl i'm not saying people can't post pictures of their bodies on this board. i'm saying it's icky to cruise on over to a board, and make your first, second third, and only posts pictures of your disembodied rack.
it's just a silly way to make an introduction. say something! if not, i'm just going to assume you're sniping someone's photobucket account and posting their boobs, and you're really some giant hairy dude.
Old 10-19-2006, 08:02 PM   #25
babyjeep21
Kamikaze Peanut Butter

babyjeep21 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybabyjeep21 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybabyjeep21 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybabyjeep21 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybabyjeep21 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybabyjeep21 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybabyjeep21 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybabyjeep21 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybabyjeep21 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybabyjeep21 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybabyjeep21 is a pillar of the Dimensions community

I agree with the girls...

Also these threads do not impress me, as I have my own boobies to look at.

Genius is more often found in a cracked pot than a whole one... -E.B. White

Have Fun by Helping Feed The Hungry: http://www.freerice.com/
babyjeep21 is offline   Reply With Quote