Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > Weight Board

Old 10-19-2006, 08:03 PM   #26
elle camino
shitclock's tickin.

elle camino keeps pushing the rep limit!elle camino keeps pushing the rep limit!elle camino keeps pushing the rep limit!elle camino keeps pushing the rep limit!elle camino keeps pushing the rep limit!elle camino keeps pushing the rep limit!elle camino keeps pushing the rep limit!elle camino keeps pushing the rep limit!elle camino keeps pushing the rep limit!elle camino keeps pushing the rep limit!elle camino keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by babyjeep21
Also these threads do not impress me, as I have my own boobies to look at.
word.
and frankly i prefer mine, as they have a (imho rockin) body attached.
elle camino is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2006, 08:04 PM   #27
SexxyBBW69

SexxyBBW69 does more than just post hot picsSexxyBBW69 does more than just post hot picsSexxyBBW69 does more than just post hot pics

Quote:
Originally Posted by activistfatgirl
This IS the appropriate place for ANY one of us to share pictures of our fleshy bodies that aren't doing it commericially. Back off on that part.

If ya have exceptions to the specific poster, that's fine. But don't be acting like we can't post boobs here or that some of us can but not others or that ONLY fantasy stuff goes here.

Man if I lose another erection to you people, I'm gonna flip. Heh.
what I said was. this board specifically says for weight gain & fantasy
so how are just random pics of boobs part of the weight gain...
I couldnt care less if someone wants to post their boobs I just said that I dont think this board if for that.. being it does sau "weight gain"
SexxyBBW69 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2006, 08:05 PM   #28
NancyGirl74

NancyGirl74 keeps pushing the rep limit!NancyGirl74 keeps pushing the rep limit!NancyGirl74 keeps pushing the rep limit!NancyGirl74 keeps pushing the rep limit!NancyGirl74 keeps pushing the rep limit!NancyGirl74 keeps pushing the rep limit!NancyGirl74 keeps pushing the rep limit!NancyGirl74 keeps pushing the rep limit!NancyGirl74 keeps pushing the rep limit!NancyGirl74 keeps pushing the rep limit!NancyGirl74 keeps pushing the rep limit!

I don't like looking at her boobies either....but that's only because I'm jealous.

NancyGirl74 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2006, 08:05 PM   #29
Jack Skellington
Grim Grinning Ghosts

Jack Skellington keeps pushing the rep limit!Jack Skellington keeps pushing the rep limit!Jack Skellington keeps pushing the rep limit!Jack Skellington keeps pushing the rep limit!Jack Skellington keeps pushing the rep limit!Jack Skellington keeps pushing the rep limit!Jack Skellington keeps pushing the rep limit!Jack Skellington keeps pushing the rep limit!Jack Skellington keeps pushing the rep limit!Jack Skellington keeps pushing the rep limit!Jack Skellington keeps pushing the rep limit!

People are actually complaining about pictures of breasts and covered breasts no less.

"Oh no boobs! Run for the hills!!"

Like there aren't enough pissing matches in the hyde park to join in on.

Goblins and ghoulies, from last Halloween, awaken the spirits with your tambourine. Creepies and crawlies, toads in a pond, let there be music from regions beyond.

Wizards and Witches, wherever you dwell, give us a hint by ringing a bell.
Jack Skellington is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2006, 08:06 PM   #30
activistfatgirl
donuts at the finish line

activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by NancyGirl74
I don't like looking at her boobies either....but that's only because I'm jealous.

aaaand my argument is complete!
Old 10-19-2006, 08:07 PM   #31
activistfatgirl

activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SexxyBBW69
what I said was. this board specifically says for weight gain & fantasy
so how are just random pics of boobs part of the weight gain...
I couldnt care less if someone wants to post their boobs I just said that I dont think this board if for that.. being it does sau "weight gain"
I disagree with ya Sexxxy, but as Jack noted, I've got arguments in HP to join.
Old 10-19-2006, 08:08 PM   #32
elle camino
shitclock's tickin.

elle camino keeps pushing the rep limit!elle camino keeps pushing the rep limit!elle camino keeps pushing the rep limit!elle camino keeps pushing the rep limit!elle camino keeps pushing the rep limit!elle camino keeps pushing the rep limit!elle camino keeps pushing the rep limit!elle camino keeps pushing the rep limit!elle camino keeps pushing the rep limit!elle camino keeps pushing the rep limit!elle camino keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jack Skellington
People are actually complaining about pictures of breasts and covered breasts no less.

"Oh no boobs! Run for the hills!!"

Like there aren't enough pissing matches in the hyde park to join in on.
dude that's the thing. nobody's really complaining about someone posting their boobs. boobs are grand, boobs are fabulous, yay boobs.
but ferchrissakes it's just unsettling when it's all one person is ever going to post, there's no context, it's not like 'hey, you may know me from other parts of this board, and look here are my boobs!'. it's just 'hello, i am boobs.'

and afg: if you're seriously implying that i'm jealous of this chick's rack, you may need to refresh your memory re: my rack.
Old 10-19-2006, 08:08 PM   #33
activistfatgirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by elle camino
girl i'm not saying people can't post pictures of their bodies on this board. i'm saying it's icky to cruise on over to a board, and make your first, second third, and only posts pictures of your disembodied rack.
it's just a silly way to make an introduction. say something! if not, i'm just going to assume you're sniping someone's photobucket account and posting their boobs, and you're really some giant hairy dude.
So we meet again, elle camino. And again, we talk of boobs. I dare you to shut the fuck up and post some B00bs.
<3
Old 10-19-2006, 08:09 PM   #34
SexxyBBW69

SexxyBBW69 does more than just post hot picsSexxyBBW69 does more than just post hot picsSexxyBBW69 does more than just post hot pics

you know what.......... I give up funny how some random chick who only comes here to post her boobs nothing more has the regulars debating over this... I mean here we are we all post things in other boards getting along but over this we cant
Old 10-19-2006, 08:10 PM   #35
elle camino
shitclock's tickin.

Quote:
So we meet again, elle camino. And again, we talk of boobs. I dare you to shut the fuck up and post some B00bs.
<3
every picture i post is a picture of my boobs, ladyface. it doesn't matter what angle, they're camera hogs.
Old 10-19-2006, 08:10 PM   #36
SexxyBBW69

Quote:
I disagree with ya Sexxxy, but as Jack noted, I've got arguments in HP to join.
hey thats fine.. I dont come here to dims to argue...... I come here to be among people who are like me
Old 10-19-2006, 08:10 PM   #37
activistfatgirl

Quote:
you know what.......... I give up funny how some random chick who only comes here to post her boobs nothing more has the regulars debating over this... I mean here we are we all post things in other boards getting along but over this we cant
Ha Ha, honey, I hope you see that most of us are having a grand time discussing this and there aren't any hard feelings. I'm sorry you feel this way.
Old 10-19-2006, 08:11 PM   #38
elle camino
shitclock's tickin.

no hard feelings whatsoever, on my end.
literally.
Old 10-19-2006, 08:11 PM   #39
activistfatgirl

Quote:
every picture i post is a picture of my boobs, ladyface. it doesn't matter what angle, they're camera hogs.
Well, I for one am not satisfied. Outdo our original poster. I double dog dare you.
Old 10-19-2006, 08:12 PM   #40
elle camino
shitclock's tickin.

but see...i have a personality.
Old 10-19-2006, 08:13 PM   #41
SexxyBBW69

I have no hard feelings
Old 10-19-2006, 08:13 PM   #42
activistfatgirl

Quote:
but see...i have a personality.
Teehee. I get ya. I concede. It's your personality that makes you stand out from the OP. agreed.

(that was just me being nice hoping for boob shots later)
Old 10-19-2006, 08:14 PM   #43
Mini
Right, not nice

Mini has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mini has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mini has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mini has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mini has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mini has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mini has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mini has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mini has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mini has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mini has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Sad thing is that this is the closest I've been to boobs in about a week.
Old 10-19-2006, 08:14 PM   #44
SexxyBBW69

Quote:
Well, I for one am not satisfied. Outdo our original poster. I double dog dare you.
Now see that I wouldnt have said a thing if elle does this I see her around in al the forums she isnt like hey heres my boobs & thats that

now show them elle lets see some boobies
Old 10-19-2006, 08:16 PM   #45
elle camino
shitclock's tickin.

guys seriously how could you have missed the 500 million other cleavage-parade shots i've posted around here? sheeeeeeesh.
you snooze you lose.
Old 10-19-2006, 08:17 PM   #46
collegeguy2514
Duke of Deli Meats

collegeguy2514 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokescollegeguy2514 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

did somebody say boobies?
Old 10-19-2006, 08:17 PM   #47
NancyGirl74

NancyGirl74 keeps pushing the rep limit!NancyGirl74 keeps pushing the rep limit!NancyGirl74 keeps pushing the rep limit!NancyGirl74 keeps pushing the rep limit!NancyGirl74 keeps pushing the rep limit!NancyGirl74 keeps pushing the rep limit!NancyGirl74 keeps pushing the rep limit!NancyGirl74 keeps pushing the rep limit!NancyGirl74 keeps pushing the rep limit!NancyGirl74 keeps pushing the rep limit!NancyGirl74 keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mini

Apparently last weeks boobs weren't good enough to carry over to this week.
NancyGirl74 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2006, 08:17 PM   #48
activistfatgirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mini
And they're in Denmark.

If you ever come stateside, give me a ring.
Old 10-19-2006, 08:19 PM   #49
SexxyBBW69

Quote:
guys seriously how could you have missed the 500 million other cleavage-parade shots i've posted around here? sheeeeeeesh.
you snooze you lose.
but we are making requests here........ show us boobies!!
Old 10-19-2006, 08:20 PM   #50
collegeguy2514
Duke of Deli Meats

collegeguy2514 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokescollegeguy2514 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Quote:
but we are making requests here........ show us boobies!!
hooray for more boobies!!!!