Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > Weight Board

Old 10-19-2006, 08:20 PM   #51
Mini
Right, not nice

Mini has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mini has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mini has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mini has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mini has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mini has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mini has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mini has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mini has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mini has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mini has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by NancyGirl74
Apparently last weeks boobs weren't good enough to carry over to this week.
I've been home with a back injury. Not been out of the house since Monday, except for a brief excursion to the grocery store for some tuna.

Hey, even cripples need to eat.
Old 10-19-2006, 08:21 PM   #52
Spanky
Freakishly Normal

Spanky keeps pushing the rep limit!Spanky keeps pushing the rep limit!Spanky keeps pushing the rep limit!Spanky keeps pushing the rep limit!Spanky keeps pushing the rep limit!Spanky keeps pushing the rep limit!Spanky keeps pushing the rep limit!Spanky keeps pushing the rep limit!Spanky keeps pushing the rep limit!Spanky keeps pushing the rep limit!Spanky keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SexxyBBW69
Now see that I wouldnt have said a thing if elle does this I see her around in al the forums she isnt like hey heres my boobs & thats that

now show them elle lets see some boobies
To review:

1. Woman bares (covered up) boobies.
2. Other women complain about the boobies.
3. They attack each other about the boobies.
4. They make up with each other.
5. They begin to demand that each other show their boobies.

6. Men lurk in the backround waiting for #7.
7. ???

I'll never need care about what women do in packs in the ladies' rooms......

And if ActivistFG has an erection, I'll post MY boobies.

-Spanky
Spanky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2006, 08:22 PM   #53
activistfatgirl
donuts at the finish line

activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spanky
To review:

7. ???

-Spanky

OMG THAT IS NOT WHAT HAPPENED!!!

It doesn't matter, I'm laughing too hard now...
Old 10-19-2006, 08:23 PM   #54
SexxyBBW69

SexxyBBW69 does more than just post hot picsSexxyBBW69 does more than just post hot picsSexxyBBW69 does more than just post hot pics

Quote:
To review:

7. ???

-Spanky

#7 women have pillow fights in underwear with boobies & bellies bouncy playfully =)
SexxyBBW69 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2006, 08:24 PM   #55
NancyGirl74

NancyGirl74 keeps pushing the rep limit!NancyGirl74 keeps pushing the rep limit!NancyGirl74 keeps pushing the rep limit!NancyGirl74 keeps pushing the rep limit!NancyGirl74 keeps pushing the rep limit!NancyGirl74 keeps pushing the rep limit!NancyGirl74 keeps pushing the rep limit!NancyGirl74 keeps pushing the rep limit!NancyGirl74 keeps pushing the rep limit!NancyGirl74 keeps pushing the rep limit!NancyGirl74 keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mini
I've been home with a back injury. Not been out of the house since Monday, except for a brief excursion to the grocery store for some tuna.

Hey, even cripples need to eat.
Sorry to hear about the back injury and of course you need tuna...but next time pick up some fresh boobies while you are at the store before last weeks go stale.

NancyGirl74 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2006, 08:24 PM   #56
Blackjack
Fupa Troopa

Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:

7. ???
8. Profit!
Old 10-19-2006, 08:24 PM   #57
SexxyBBW69

SexxyBBW69 does more than just post hot picsSexxyBBW69 does more than just post hot picsSexxyBBW69 does more than just post hot pics

Quote:
Originally Posted by activistfatgirl
OMG THAT IS NOT WHAT HAPPENED!!!

It doesn't matter, I'm laughing too hard now...
he cant think straight all he has is boobies on his mind lol
Old 10-19-2006, 08:24 PM   #58
activistfatgirl
donuts at the finish line

activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:

-Spanky
Am I allowed to say CLITORIS here? Cause you do know that upon arousal, the clitoris hardens, much like an erect penis.

Now, post your boobs.
Old 10-19-2006, 08:24 PM   #59
SexxyBBW69

Quote:
Sorry to hear about the back injury and of course you need tuna...but next time pick up some fresh boobies while you are at the store before last weeks go stale.

lol that was too funny
Old 10-19-2006, 08:25 PM   #60
love dubh
douchebag reform school

love dubh has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!love dubh has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!love dubh has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!love dubh has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!love dubh has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!love dubh has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!love dubh has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!love dubh has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!love dubh has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!love dubh has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!love dubh has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Am I allowed to say CLITORIS here? Cause you do know that upon arousal, the clitoris hardens, much like an erect penis.

Now, post your boobs.
You know, I think Elin just tired of MYSPACE. There are only so many horribly mispelled comments you can tolerate.

Now,

post pix of yr ttz plz.

thx.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jon Stewart
Yes, in the Brownback family we teach that boys have a god stick and girls have a shame cave.
Manny: yeah but i could be patient zero to a rabies epidemic
Manny: rabies is as close to zombification as we can get
love dubh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2006, 08:26 PM   #61
SexxyBBW69

now see this is why I come here....... I love the people here grrrrrrr even when we disagree I guess Im hate disagreements I like getting along

yeah yeah I know Im a loser

ELLE WHERE ARE THE BOOBIE PICS??
Old 10-19-2006, 08:28 PM   #62
Jack Skellington
Grim Grinning Ghosts

Jack Skellington keeps pushing the rep limit!Jack Skellington keeps pushing the rep limit!Jack Skellington keeps pushing the rep limit!Jack Skellington keeps pushing the rep limit!Jack Skellington keeps pushing the rep limit!Jack Skellington keeps pushing the rep limit!Jack Skellington keeps pushing the rep limit!Jack Skellington keeps pushing the rep limit!Jack Skellington keeps pushing the rep limit!Jack Skellington keeps pushing the rep limit!Jack Skellington keeps pushing the rep limit!

More boobs close ups just to piss people off. Yes, I am evil. But in a good way. As an added bonus, they are even Halloween themed boobs.

Goblins and ghoulies, from last Halloween, awaken the spirits with your tambourine. Creepies and crawlies, toads in a pond, let there be music from regions beyond.

Wizards and Witches, wherever you dwell, give us a hint by ringing a bell.
Jack Skellington is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2006, 08:30 PM   #63
Jack Skellington
Grim Grinning Ghosts

Jack Skellington keeps pushing the rep limit!Jack Skellington keeps pushing the rep limit!Jack Skellington keeps pushing the rep limit!Jack Skellington keeps pushing the rep limit!Jack Skellington keeps pushing the rep limit!Jack Skellington keeps pushing the rep limit!Jack Skellington keeps pushing the rep limit!Jack Skellington keeps pushing the rep limit!Jack Skellington keeps pushing the rep limit!Jack Skellington keeps pushing the rep limit!Jack Skellington keeps pushing the rep limit!

Spooky boobs!! Huzzah!!

Goblins and ghoulies, from last Halloween, awaken the spirits with your tambourine. Creepies and crawlies, toads in a pond, let there be music from regions beyond.

Last edited by Jack Skellington; 05-07-2008 at 08:29 PM.
Old 10-19-2006, 08:30 PM   #64
Spanky
Freakishly Normal

Spanky keeps pushing the rep limit!Spanky keeps pushing the rep limit!Spanky keeps pushing the rep limit!Spanky keeps pushing the rep limit!Spanky keeps pushing the rep limit!Spanky keeps pushing the rep limit!Spanky keeps pushing the rep limit!Spanky keeps pushing the rep limit!Spanky keeps pushing the rep limit!Spanky keeps pushing the rep limit!Spanky keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:

Now, post your boobs.
On the road tonight. No camera. But I will do it. Headless of course. Just to really piss off the ladies.

No comments will be made either.

BTW, you can't say CLITORIS, its a "girlie pee-pee"
Old 10-19-2006, 08:31 PM   #65
SexxyBBW69

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jack Skellington
More boobs close ups just to piss people off. Yes, I am evil. But in a good way. As an added bonus, they are even Halloween themed boobs.
ha ha ha............ I like boobies from chicks who have something to say thank you
Old 10-19-2006, 08:32 PM   #66
SexxyBBW69

Quote:
On the road tonight. No camera. But I will do it. Headless of course. Just to really piss off the ladies.

No comments will be made either.

BTW, you can't say CLITORIS, its a "girlie pee-pee"
Wait.................. what kind of headless pics are u sending?? cause I may have u just pm them to me hehehe jk
Old 10-19-2006, 08:32 PM   #67
SexxyBBW69

Quote:
Spooky boobs!! Huzzah!!
Now here we go.. those are some boobies
Old 10-19-2006, 08:33 PM   #68
Mini
Right, not nice

Mini has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mini has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mini has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mini has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mini has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mini has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mini has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mini has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mini has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mini has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mini has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:

Last time I did that I got probation. >_<
Old 10-19-2006, 08:34 PM   #69
Jack Skellington
Grim Grinning Ghosts

Quote:
Originally Posted by SexxyBBW69
thank you
You're welcome and since you were so polite...more boobs!!!!

Vampire boobies!!

Last edited by Jack Skellington; 05-07-2008 at 08:27 PM.
Old 10-19-2006, 08:35 PM   #70
NancyGirl74

NancyGirl74 keeps pushing the rep limit!NancyGirl74 keeps pushing the rep limit!NancyGirl74 keeps pushing the rep limit!NancyGirl74 keeps pushing the rep limit!NancyGirl74 keeps pushing the rep limit!NancyGirl74 keeps pushing the rep limit!NancyGirl74 keeps pushing the rep limit!NancyGirl74 keeps pushing the rep limit!NancyGirl74 keeps pushing the rep limit!NancyGirl74 keeps pushing the rep limit!NancyGirl74 keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Spooky boobs!! Huzzah!!
Once again I must protest. I don't wanna see boobies that make mine look like popped balloons.
NancyGirl74 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2006, 08:36 PM   #71
SexxyBBW69

Quote:
You're welcome and since you were so polite...more boobs!!!!

Vampire boobies!!
how about some bettie page boobies.... I like thick women thank u
Old 10-19-2006, 08:38 PM   #72
elle camino
shitclock's tickin.

elle camino keeps pushing the rep limit!elle camino keeps pushing the rep limit!elle camino keeps pushing the rep limit!elle camino keeps pushing the rep limit!elle camino keeps pushing the rep limit!elle camino keeps pushing the rep limit!elle camino keeps pushing the rep limit!elle camino keeps pushing the rep limit!elle camino keeps pushing the rep limit!elle camino keeps pushing the rep limit!elle camino keeps pushing the rep limit!

i love how men will always immediately assume girls are jealous of other girls.
"ehh, she's just jealous. probably on the rag or something, right? am i right? girls, right!?!?"
way to evolve, dudes.
elle camino is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2006, 08:41 PM   #73
Spanky
Freakishly Normal

What are you ladies going to do when our little cherry Danish logs back on to 70 some posts having nothing to do with her.

Boy, you guys are in trouble.
Old 10-19-2006, 08:42 PM   #74
elle camino
shitclock's tickin.

elle camino keeps pushing the rep limit!elle camino keeps pushing the rep limit!elle camino keeps pushing the rep limit!elle camino keeps pushing the rep limit!elle camino keeps pushing the rep limit!elle camino keeps pushing the rep limit!elle camino keeps pushing the rep limit!elle camino keeps pushing the rep limit!elle camino keeps pushing the rep limit!elle camino keeps pushing the rep limit!elle camino keeps pushing the rep limit!

HELO I AM ABY, PLEASE TO BE CHECKING OUT MINE ELBOW

KK BAI NOW, LUV U GUYS!
elle camino is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2006, 08:43 PM   #75
SexxyBBW69

Quote:
Originally Posted by elle camino
i love how men will always immediately assume girls are jealous of other girls.
"ehh, she's just jealous. probably on the rag or something, right? am i right? girls, right!?!?"
way to evolve, dudes.
I am so jealous of you elle you all sexxy with your lip ring

meow