Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > BHM/FFA

Old 10-29-2006, 09:44 PM   #1
s_connors

s_connors has said some nice things
Arrow *** A.P.B. *** Calling ALL Single FFAs

I'm just going to cut right thru the fat.... no pun intended.

Theres just no one place for singles to post on this board so heres the LZ (landing zone)

I'm a big guy.. about 340 lbs in metro south of boston. Looking to talk to some FFAs and make new friends, I'm new to this whole place, its a cool concept so lets rock on!

Where do all the FFAs live?

What's the point of living if you can't feel alive?
s_connors is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2006, 10:32 PM   #2
missaf

missaf has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!missaf has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!missaf has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!missaf has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!missaf has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!missaf has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!missaf has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!missaf has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!missaf has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!missaf has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!missaf has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Welcome to the forums. It's good to have new people visiting us and contributing to the wealth of information we're building here for BBWs and fat men a like.

Please keep in mind that Dimensions is not about personal ads or dating or a hook-up service. These boards are here to discuss issues that affect us all and how to better support those around us as they come to a place of acceptance of themselves and the education of that comes with.

So, please, sit back, relax, and let us get to know ya
missaf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2006, 10:39 PM   #3
s_connors

thanks for the hello! have a question for you. why not have a section devoted to it? one would think not only is there a couples crowd but a sizeable singles scene too.

I know I would, lol

we just need a place to express it. and make friends while we're at it

Old 10-30-2006, 12:54 PM   #4
Laina
Passionately Apathetic

Laina never has a post go unnoticedLaina never has a post go unnoticedLaina never has a post go unnoticedLaina never has a post go unnoticedLaina never has a post go unnoticedLaina never has a post go unnoticedLaina never has a post go unnoticedLaina never has a post go unnoticed

There's actually a matching system directly through Dimensions...and the forums have a section broken down by area of the country. The BHM/FFA board is mostly for chatter. =)

And, um, for me to post pictures of the uber-cute puppy that someone abandoned who followed me home. Wait, no. That's off topic. But someone should still ask me to post them.
Old 10-30-2006, 01:32 PM   #5
s_connors

I looked at it, and it was a bit... dated and limited... not to say it doesn't work , I'm sure its perfect for people.

I think a fourm would be alot more suitable.

Old 10-30-2006, 03:21 PM   #6
missaf

missaf has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!missaf has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!missaf has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!missaf has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!missaf has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!missaf has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!missaf has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!missaf has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!missaf has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!missaf has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!missaf has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

There are a lot of dating services out there. As designed, "Dimensions is about size politics, acceptance, and mutual respect as much as it is about celebrating the larger figure."

While it may seem that dating might go hand in hand with this, I find that hook-ups are sometimes counter-productive to the above mentioned goals.
missaf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2006, 07:34 PM   #7
Blondeegrldd

Blondeegrldd can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesBlondeegrldd can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Go Red Sox! <--- been a fan since I was 10, family ties to Boston...
Blondeegrldd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2006, 11:44 PM   #8
s_connors

yeah I love the red sox and the Pats, always have and always will... no fairweather fain here.