Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > Fat sexuality

Old 11-01-2006, 05:50 AM   #1
Emma
On Timeout

Emma keeps pushing the rep limit!Emma keeps pushing the rep limit!Emma keeps pushing the rep limit!Emma keeps pushing the rep limit!Emma keeps pushing the rep limit!Emma keeps pushing the rep limit!Emma keeps pushing the rep limit!Emma keeps pushing the rep limit!Emma keeps pushing the rep limit!Emma keeps pushing the rep limit!Emma keeps pushing the rep limit!
Default Stuckage!

So some people here must get off on that? I think it's kinda kinky. Do you like it? What sort of things do you think about when you imagine someone stuck? Doorway? Chair? Booth? etc.. Go on.. tell me :P
Emma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2006, 08:17 AM   #2
Webmaster
Chief Emeritus

Webmaster has ascended what used to be the highest level.Webmaster has ascended what used to be the highest level.Webmaster has ascended what used to be the highest level.Webmaster has ascended what used to be the highest level.Webmaster has ascended what used to be the highest level.Webmaster has ascended what used to be the highest level.Webmaster has ascended what used to be the highest level.Webmaster has ascended what used to be the highest level.Webmaster has ascended what used to be the highest level.Webmaster has ascended what used to be the highest level.Webmaster has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CurvyEm
So some people here must get off on that? I think it's kinda kinky. Do you like it? What sort of things do you think about when you imagine someone stuck? Doorway? Chair? Booth? etc.. Go on.. tell me :P
Hmmm.... given my current hobbies and interests.... a supercharged import? A scuba wetsuit?
Webmaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2006, 09:05 AM   #3
TheSadeianLinguist
Coin-Operated

TheSadeianLinguist keeps pushing the rep limit!TheSadeianLinguist keeps pushing the rep limit!TheSadeianLinguist keeps pushing the rep limit!TheSadeianLinguist keeps pushing the rep limit!TheSadeianLinguist keeps pushing the rep limit!TheSadeianLinguist keeps pushing the rep limit!TheSadeianLinguist keeps pushing the rep limit!TheSadeianLinguist keeps pushing the rep limit!TheSadeianLinguist keeps pushing the rep limit!TheSadeianLinguist keeps pushing the rep limit!TheSadeianLinguist keeps pushing the rep limit!

Last night when our produce truck came, the guy who's supposed to get my job fell between the loading dock and the truck! He was all right, but given that he's a pretty big guy, it was almost impossible for me and another girl to pull him out, especially when laughing!
Old 11-01-2006, 10:37 AM   #4
Tzetrik
Master Shaper

Tzetrik can now change their title

I think of the stuck / chair breaking scenes in Shallow Hal as being pretty sexy. Weird?
Old 11-01-2006, 10:48 AM   #5
UncannyBruceman
On Timeout

UncannyBruceman makes people happy simply by logging inUncannyBruceman makes people happy simply by logging inUncannyBruceman makes people happy simply by logging inUncannyBruceman makes people happy simply by logging inUncannyBruceman makes people happy simply by logging inUncannyBruceman makes people happy simply by logging inUncannyBruceman makes people happy simply by logging inUncannyBruceman makes people happy simply by logging inUncannyBruceman makes people happy simply by logging in

Quote:
So some people here must get off on that?
Yeah I think that would be a fair guesstimation ! OF COURSE!! Like I pointed out earlier...Karen was always quick to point out that her belly was overflowing a table or dominating a steering wheel. She never literally got stuck anywhere, but man...that girl carried over 400lbs of walking stimuli.
UncannyBruceman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2006, 10:54 AM   #6
Emma
On Timeout

Emma keeps pushing the rep limit!Emma keeps pushing the rep limit!Emma keeps pushing the rep limit!Emma keeps pushing the rep limit!Emma keeps pushing the rep limit!Emma keeps pushing the rep limit!Emma keeps pushing the rep limit!Emma keeps pushing the rep limit!Emma keeps pushing the rep limit!Emma keeps pushing the rep limit!Emma keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by UncannyBruceman
Yeah I think that would be a fair guesstimation ! OF COURSE!! Like I pointed out earlier...Karen was always quick to point out that her belly was overflowing a table or dominating a steering wheel. She never literally got stuck anywhere, but man...that girl carried over 400lbs of walking stimuli.
*jiggle jiggle*

Last night I actually had problems getting into a booth while waiting for my food. I managed to squeese myself in but if I'd have relaxed my body I don't think it would have been a one person job getting me out :P
Old 11-01-2006, 11:04 AM   #7
Ample Pie
Fattitude Problem

Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!

I'm trying to rep you CurvyEm, but I have to...uh...spread it around more. At any rate, your posts on this forum today have been really sexy .
Old 11-01-2006, 11:05 AM   #8
UncannyBruceman
On Timeout

UncannyBruceman makes people happy simply by logging inUncannyBruceman makes people happy simply by logging inUncannyBruceman makes people happy simply by logging inUncannyBruceman makes people happy simply by logging inUncannyBruceman makes people happy simply by logging inUncannyBruceman makes people happy simply by logging inUncannyBruceman makes people happy simply by logging inUncannyBruceman makes people happy simply by logging inUncannyBruceman makes people happy simply by logging in

Mmmmmm yes they have!!
Old 11-01-2006, 11:07 AM   #9
InsecureGirl

InsecureGirl can now change their title
Thumbs up Stuck

Quote:
Oh definitely.... people get off on that... in fact I know a few people that get off on that. I actually find it quite a turn on myself to see a woman stuck, even though I'm a straight female.. just something about having those womanly curves wedged somewhere.

I'm fairly certain people would love to see pictures of people in stuck situations. I always think of Winnie the Pooh when I think of stucks or Disney films.. I swear that Disney had a stuck fetish going on.

It's actually kinda fun to see where you'll fit.. usually needs to be someone else with you to help you out in case you do get seriously wedged.. don't want to have to call out the fire department.
Old 11-01-2006, 11:09 AM   #10
UncannyBruceman
On Timeout

Quote:
Originally Posted by InsecureGirl
It's actually kinda fun to see where you'll fit.. usually needs to be someone else with you to help you out in case you do get seriously wedged.. don't want to have to call out the fire department.
Nope...just admiring FA's and feeders. We don't mind giving the help AT ALL!
Old 11-01-2006, 11:12 AM   #11
InsecureGirl

Wink Oooh La la

Quote:
Nope...just admiring FA's and feeders. We don't mind giving the help AT ALL!
Come on over then hun.... I'll get stuck and you can push against my plump rump and set me free!

*Giggles*
Old 11-01-2006, 11:13 AM   #12
Wilson Barbers
Full-time Fanta-sizer

Wilson Barbers can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesWilson Barbers can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesWilson Barbers can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

A question I've periodically pondered: is the stuck fantasy a cousin to the immobility fantasy? Both center around figures who've been incapacitated at some level by their size . . .
Old 11-01-2006, 11:16 AM   #13
InsecureGirl

Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wilson Barbers
A question I've periodically pondered: is the stuck fantasy a cousin to the immobility fantasy? Both center around figures who've been incapacitated at some level by their size . . .
I'd have to disagree here... there's something about someone being so big that they are unable to move that seems cruel to me.. however, stuck scenarios are different... not permanent and also can happen regardless if you want them to or not.
Old 11-01-2006, 11:17 AM   #14
Ample Pie
Fattitude Problem

Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!

I don't see them as being inherently related.
Old 11-01-2006, 11:18 AM   #15
Emma
On Timeout

Quote:
Originally Posted by InsecureGirl
Come on over then hun.... I'll get stuck and you can push against my plump rump and set me free!

*Giggles*
Hehehe! Seems like you're going to fit in here well* Thank you for your pm btw, I will reply to it when my brain is working more *sleeeeeeeps on desk*

*no pun intended ;-)
Old 11-01-2006, 11:23 AM   #16
UncannyBruceman
On Timeout

Quote:
*jiggle jiggle*
Just for the record, even CYBER jiggling is sexy!! I am SO taking you girls to a buffet if I ever visit England...
Old 11-01-2006, 11:24 AM   #17
InsecureGirl

Talking

Quote:
Hehehe! Seems like you're going to fit in here well* Thank you for your pm btw, I will reply to it when my brain is working more *sleeeeeeeps on desk*

*no pun intended ;-)
Haha! What appropriate words for the thread to pick. I didn't mean my post to sound as teasing as it did.. honest!

And you're welcome Oooh don't get me started on brains not functioning.. mine isn't exactly functioning on a higher level this evening.. it's all 'Fire bad, tree pretty'

*Sleeps on the chair next to your desk*
Old 11-01-2006, 11:26 AM   #18
InsecureGirl

Wink

Quote:
Just for the record, even CYBER jiggling is sexy!! I am SO taking you girls to a buffet if I ever visit England...
*Pouts and jiggles more than Em*

I want attention too damn it!

Mmmmm buffet.
Old 11-01-2006, 11:26 AM   #19
UncannyBruceman
On Timeout

**sleeps in actual bed, with thoughts of that buffet with CurvyEm and Insecure Girl in his mind as he dozes off**
Old 11-01-2006, 11:28 AM   #20
Emma
On Timeout

I didn't go to bed till 7am for some strange reason even then I didn't sleep well coz I was too cold but now I've got the fire on in my bedroom to warm it up, two quilts, shitloads of pillows and a big dragon teddy thing. Now I'm just trying to make it through to a normal time to sleep and I'll dive into that bed SOOOOO fast. I've even got some cookies to munch on and a dvd to watch if I can last that long.

Bruceman - Chinese buffet please!
Old 11-01-2006, 11:31 AM   #21
UncannyBruceman
On Timeout

Quote:

Sold!! Plenty of good ones here in NY if you ever care to take the trip, and I give the best belly rubs this side of the Atlantic for after you're finished!
Old 11-01-2006, 11:34 AM   #22
InsecureGirl

Smile

Quote:

I was thinking the exact same thing.. but like.. at home. Lots of takeout!
Old 11-01-2006, 11:35 AM   #23
activistfatgirl
donuts at the finish line

activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.

This is such a good example of how fantasy is fantasy and very different than what I want in reality. It's fascinating because its such a fine line in my world.

So the thought of getting stuck somewhere totally completely turns me on. Oh, yes, that is the fodder for fantasy material. Something I've thought of often.

The reality of that? No way. Personally, I really value being able to fit into everything and go anywhere I want and not be slowed down by my body. I feel more independent that way.

So it also goes to say that I'd want someone to role play about being stuck somewhere, maybe whisper a little something something about it, but were I ever to actually get stuck/have trouble getting out of a car/booth/whatever, I'd want to reaction to be of concern, not eroticism.

But I can't expect others to react exactly the way I do...so interesting.
Old 11-01-2006, 11:39 AM   #24
Emma
On Timeout

Mmmmmmmmm chinesey.

I've never really been fully stuck somewhere but it is kinky. I guess its because I'd feel helpless and I enjoy that feeling. I've had a few tight squeezes though lol
Old 11-01-2006, 11:41 AM   #25
Emma
On Timeout

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wilson Barbers
Good point. I suppose because it's normally only a temp. measure to be stuck somewhere that it doesn't seem as bad as immobility.