Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > Fat sexuality

Old 11-01-2006, 11:55 AM   #26
LillyBBBW
Wig Snatcher

LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by activistfatgirl
This is such a good example of how fantasy is fantasy and very different than what I want in reality. It's fascinating because its such a fine line in my world.

So the thought of getting stuck somewhere totally completely turns me on. Oh, yes, that is the fodder for fantasy material. Something I've thought of often.

The reality of that? No way. Personally, I really value being able to fit into everything and go anywhere I want and not be slowed down by my body. I feel more independent that way.

So it also goes to say that I'd want someone to role play about being stuck somewhere, maybe whisper a little something something about it, but were I ever to actually get stuck/have trouble getting out of a car/booth/whatever, I'd want to reaction to be of concern, not eroticism.

But I can't expect others to react exactly the way I do...so interesting.
I know what you mean. There are some fantasies that work best as fantasies. To actually play them out would be more scary than erotic.

"...If the only pain you recognize as valid is your own, of course you'll have trouble identifying it when you see it in other people. That's the trouble with narcissism. It makes you really inadequate and boring."

Have you hugged a fat girl today?

@~;~~
LillyBBBW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2006, 12:01 PM   #27
Emma
On Timeout

Emma keeps pushing the rep limit!Emma keeps pushing the rep limit!Emma keeps pushing the rep limit!Emma keeps pushing the rep limit!Emma keeps pushing the rep limit!Emma keeps pushing the rep limit!Emma keeps pushing the rep limit!Emma keeps pushing the rep limit!Emma keeps pushing the rep limit!Emma keeps pushing the rep limit!Emma keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by LillyBBBW
I know what you mean. There are some fantasies that work best as fantasies. To actually play them out would be more scary than erotic.
You could do it safely though. Say if you had a chair with arms that is a very tightfit. You know you can get out but it still feels very tight and digs in a lot. Now if you had a guy there that was into it, you could huff and puff and jiggle around a bit in the chair, and ask for his help to pull you out. As he goes to pull you you could put resistance to it by pushing yourself back into the chair so it would seem like you are stuck until finally you can give up and have him pull you out. Fair enough it's not real but I reckon it would be enough of a turn on for you both that you'd be well on your way to becoming hot and bothered. Then he could go and get you a nice cold milkshake and a cream cake to help 'make you feel better' from the whole 'ordeal' which could lead to something more fun and nice ;-)
Emma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2006, 12:13 PM   #28
mossystate
flicks a booger on conrad

mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.

My ex liked to watch me get out of his car, when he parked in front of his house.There was a bit of an incline and I would have to rock back one time and try and fling myself out of the car.He would sometimes assist from behind(hey now, this is a family show!)He also liked to sit in one particular chair with arms and have me sit on his lap.He was not 'into' all of that in some official way, but he did say things like "ha, got you now"..heh.But like some other women here, the idea of really being trapped is just scary.I have never been with a man who, when I had any difficulty with movement..etc, did not assist me right away!
mossystate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2006, 12:24 PM   #29
LillyBBBW
Wig Snatcher

LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.

That sounds like fun. *heehee* But umm, I was speaking of other fantasies, like say, a gang rape fantasy. I've had one of those for ages but I wouldn't really welcome being fondled by customs agents at Logan Int'l Airport. And having a boyfriend roleplay at gang raping would probably make me bust out laughing and kill the whole thing. It would just seem silly. I was just saying that some fantasies are only good if they're fantasies. Once you start fumbling around with it it's too much work to actually be any fun.

That chair things sounds cool though.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CurvyEm
You could do it safely though. Say if you had a chair with arms that is a very tightfit. You know you can get out but it still feels very tight and digs in a lot. Now if you had a guy there that was into it, you could huff and puff and jiggle around a bit in the chair, and ask for his help to pull you out. As he goes to pull you you could put resistance to it by pushing yourself back into the chair so it would seem like you are stuck until finally you can give up and have him pull you out. Fair enough it's not real but I reckon it would be enough of a turn on for you both that you'd be well on your way to becoming hot and bothered. Then he could go and get you a nice cold milkshake and a cream cake to help 'make you feel better' from the whole 'ordeal' which could lead to something more fun and nice ;-)

"...If the only pain you recognize as valid is your own, of course you'll have trouble identifying it when you see it in other people. That's the trouble with narcissism. It makes you really inadequate and boring."

@~;~~
Old 11-01-2006, 12:27 PM   #30
Jes
is oddly aroused

Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by UncannyBruceman
Sold!! Plenty of good ones here in NY if you ever care to take the trip, and I give the best belly rubs this side of the Atlantic for after you're finished!
I'm envisioning some scenario where tight squeeze monkey picks the booth, bruce buys the meal, the kid who likes farts encourages the selection of gaseous foods and the dude who loves fat chicks pooping and stopping up the toilet is there to round out the experience.

God, it's a beautiful thing.
Jes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2006, 12:30 PM   #31
LillyBBBW
Wig Snatcher

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jes
I'm envisioning some scenario where tight squeeze monkey picks the booth, bruce buys the meal, the kid who likes farts encourages the selection of gaseous foods and the dude who loves fat chicks pooping and stopping up the toilet is there to round out the experience.

God, it's a beautiful thing.
One stop shopping.

@~;~~
Old 11-01-2006, 01:37 PM   #32
wicked_pear

wicked_pear has said some nice things
Default hmm stuck

After a enjoyable meal; being unable to inhale far enough to undo a belt that was snug in the morning.

edit: it was not a fun event.. sighs tracy
Old 11-01-2006, 01:52 PM   #33
olly5764

olly5764 can now change their title
Default getting stuck

I often fantisise about a very fat woman getting stuck somewhere, so decides to "burst" her way out by simply continuing to eat untill what ever they are stuck in gives way.
olly5764 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2006, 02:08 PM   #34
ciaobella

ciaobella can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesciaobella can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

lol this has actually happened to me twice in real life!

The first time was embarassing, it was in highschool, I went to get up for something quickly and I was stuck in the desk, it actually lifted up with me and the teacher who was standing right beside me just pushed down on the desk and *pop* I was free...it happened in a blink of an eye but I'm so sure everyone in class noticed!

The second time was more fun, my s/o and I went out for dinner one night; the night I discovered I was officially TOO big to squeeze into booths comfortably! I squeezed myself in as I normally did but instead of my belly being tight against the edge of the table, the height and size of the booth made it such that my upper belly (yep I have two!) was completely sat upon the top of the table by about 2 inches, should have seen the look on the waitresses face when she came to take our order!
ciaobella is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2006, 03:11 PM   #35
fatgirl33
Just doodlin'

fatgirl33 is a member of the 500 clubfatgirl33 is a member of the 500 clubfatgirl33 is a member of the 500 clubfatgirl33 is a member of the 500 clubfatgirl33 is a member of the 500 clubfatgirl33 is a member of the 500 club

Where is the TS Monkey? He's missing this whole thread!!

Brenda
Old 11-01-2006, 03:45 PM   #36
activistfatgirl
donuts at the finish line

activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.
Default is this the confession thread?

So, my new apartment has this tiny little compartment where the refrigerator and a few shelves are housed. It's pretty small. I am unable to type the words, but I like the idea...
Old 11-01-2006, 03:52 PM   #37
AnnMarie
✰cuddly and terrifying✰

AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by activistfatgirl
So, my new apartment has this tiny little compartment where the refrigerator and a few shelves are housed. It's pretty small. I am unable to type the words, but I like the idea...
I have a nook like that in my apartment. Unfortunately I have things in it, but I keep meaning to cram myself in there and take some pics for Monkey.

Old 11-01-2006, 04:09 PM   #38
wi-steve

wi-steve can now change their title
Default tight spots

Ok, this is a pretty hot thread. A girl that's got to rest her belly or other endowments on the table is such a turn on.

That said, I think the getting stuck thing has it's appeal for me as it is proof that a bbw is getting bigger. Noticing hips touching both sides of a doorway that used to fit just fine for instance.

Steve
wi-steve is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2006, 04:48 PM   #39
UncannyBruceman
On Timeout

UncannyBruceman makes people happy simply by logging inUncannyBruceman makes people happy simply by logging inUncannyBruceman makes people happy simply by logging inUncannyBruceman makes people happy simply by logging inUncannyBruceman makes people happy simply by logging inUncannyBruceman makes people happy simply by logging inUncannyBruceman makes people happy simply by logging inUncannyBruceman makes people happy simply by logging inUncannyBruceman makes people happy simply by logging in

Quote:
Originally Posted by InsecureGirl
I was thinking the exact same thing.. but like.. at home. Lots of takeout!
DOUBLE sold!!
UncannyBruceman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2006, 04:53 PM   #40
UncannyBruceman
On Timeout

UncannyBruceman makes people happy simply by logging inUncannyBruceman makes people happy simply by logging inUncannyBruceman makes people happy simply by logging inUncannyBruceman makes people happy simply by logging inUncannyBruceman makes people happy simply by logging inUncannyBruceman makes people happy simply by logging inUncannyBruceman makes people happy simply by logging inUncannyBruceman makes people happy simply by logging inUncannyBruceman makes people happy simply by logging in

Quote:
Originally Posted by ciaobella
I squeezed myself in as I normally did but instead of my belly being tight against the edge of the table, the height and size of the booth made it such that my upper belly (yep I have two!) was completely sat upon the top of the table by about 2 inches, should have seen the look on the waitresses face when she came to take our order!
I love when that happens. GOD DAMN I LOVE BEING AN FA!!!
UncannyBruceman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2006, 07:26 PM   #41
FreeThinker

FreeThinker has ascended what used to be the highest level.FreeThinker has ascended what used to be the highest level.FreeThinker has ascended what used to be the highest level.FreeThinker has ascended what used to be the highest level.FreeThinker has ascended what used to be the highest level.FreeThinker has ascended what used to be the highest level.FreeThinker has ascended what used to be the highest level.FreeThinker has ascended what used to be the highest level.FreeThinker has ascended what used to be the highest level.FreeThinker has ascended what used to be the highest level.FreeThinker has ascended what used to be the highest level.
Default Fantasy versus Reality

The Fantasy:

A woman trying to walk through a doorway becomes stuck. I am in the room she is trying to leave (thus, behind her).

She: "I think my clothing is snagged on the door frame."

(denial of the situation--arousing)

I: "Oh, let me get it for you."

I run my hands along all parts of her that are wedged in the entrance way. (Twice, just to make sure... )

She: *sigh* "I guess it's not my clothes, then."

(unhappiness with her situation--not arousing)

I: "Well..."

She: "Can you push me through?"

(fear of being inappropriate)

I push against her shoulders, or in the middle of her back.

She: *laughing* "It's not my shoulders that got too fat for the doorway!"

(acceptance of situation + chance to place hands upon buttocks--not surprisingly, arousal returns)

I push on her butt, but am unable to squeeze her through (presumably this door is narrower than the one through which she entered the room--a possibility with some older, more idiosycratic buildings).

She becomes weary. I bring a rolling stool up behind her, she slides down the door frame and sits.

I resume pushing.

She: "You want to know something funny?"

I: "What's that?"

She: "I was actually on my way to get something to eat!" *laughing*

I: "Oh, you're hungry? I'll go get you something!"

I return with a plate of something decadent, and a glass of something to drink, both of which I hand her over her shoulder.

She eats and drinks, enjoying both, sitting on the rolling stool, stuck in the doorway through which she was too fat to fit in the first place.

I continue pushing, while she encourages me (speaking with her mouth full, of course! ).

I have not concocted a conclusion to this scenario.

The Reality:

She approaches the doorway, and walks through easily.

Then we have sex.

Conclusion:

Fantasy is fun, but it's nice to have a reality that works.

FreeThinker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2006, 07:52 PM   #42
TS Monkey

TS Monkey can now change their title

Hi guys. What's going on?

:)

- Tight Squeeze Monkey
TS Monkey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2006, 08:25 PM   #43
Jes
is oddly aroused

Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.

In college, one of my dormmates got stuck in my doorway, and I, the cruel person I am, left here there. It was awful. She was laughing and embarrased and I was laughing harder, and pointing, and she couldn't move in any direction.

Now--she wasn't fat, I'm sorry to say to you all. She'd fallen into her big plastic laundry basket that was right int he doorway, and sitting here with arms and legs sticking, but no place to roll over (and too short to climb out) she was really well and truly stuck. HYSTERICAL.
Jes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2006, 08:56 PM   #44
Littleghost
Oh, Frickenstein.

Littleghost has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Littleghost has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Littleghost has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Littleghost has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Littleghost has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Littleghost has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Littleghost has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Littleghost has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Littleghost has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Littleghost has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Littleghost has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by TS Monkey
Hi guys. What's going on?

- Tight Squeeze Monkey
I was wondering when you'd show up.
The test of a first rate intelligence is the ability to hold two opposing ideas in mind at the same time and still retain the ability to function. The test of a first rate wallpaper is to wipe clean easily when the previous fails.
Littleghost is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2006, 11:59 PM   #45
TS Monkey

I guess a lot has been said already, but I thought I'd share my thoughts on the matter (since I've built my entire Dimensions persona around it).

While it's quite thrilling to witness an expanding BBW outgrow anything (clothing, furniture, etc) there's something really special about a BBW actually getting stuck. Besides being an obvious evidence of growth, there's the implication of someone caught in their own indulgence or overindulgence (Winnie The Pooh), there's the challenge of seeing if she can fit, there's maybe the denial that she is so large or the oblivious surprise (Marilyn Monroe), there's the determination that the next squirm will set her free (Tinkerbell).

I'm generally attracted to very confident, powerful women, so their getting stuck is a way for an otherwise independent woman to play the damsel in distress for a short while. And I don't mean that with any cruelty or in a "tables are turned" sort of way. In my fantasies the wedged woman retains her strength even while needing a pull or a push. Some people are attracted to the embarrassment or mocking that comes up in such a situation, and while a surprised blush has it's allure, the negativity isn't a part of it for me. If a mocking word is said, it's usually done with such sly self reference that it becomes a giggle inducing dirty talk.

It's also sexy to find out my fantasy can have the power to diffuse what might usually be damaging situations, the idea that a girl's first thought when encountering a squeeze could be "TS would love this" instead of something negative.

The scenarios in my head tend to follow the Winnie The Pooh pattern, of someone getting themselves into the situation and needing help out, of indulgence, and of course the physical position. Perfect for sex and it shows off the body in a way other stucks sometimes don't.

Sometimes the fantasy stays in a loop, the woman stays stuck forever while we alternate between sex, feeding and trying to free her. Other times the fantasy is more closely related to sex, with stuck as foreplay and orgasm as the final push that frees her. Depending on her position, sex could be the prize in getting her out, both of you racing to release her so you can release each other.

And as someone who devilishly enjoys sexual teasing, it opens up all sorts of fun opportunities.

Thanks for bringing up my favorite topic Em!

- Tight Squeeze Monkey

PS - This thread is needs more videos. And pictures. And stories. :)
Old 11-02-2006, 01:16 AM   #46
TS Monkey

I almost forgot the other great thing about stucks: lubricants! Butter is best, cause it's lickable, but anything that adds a little slipperiness to the mix.
Old 11-02-2006, 01:40 PM   #47
San

San has said some nice things

One word, Em...

Turnstyle
San is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2006, 01:59 PM   #48
Shala
Let Love Rule.

Shala is a member of the 500 clubShala is a member of the 500 clubShala is a member of the 500 clubShala is a member of the 500 clubShala is a member of the 500 clubShala is a member of the 500 club

Don't you just hate those booths that sit back to back and aren't attached to the floor so they can be moved by other patrons? Suddenly you find the table edge jammed into your tummy cutting off ALL circulation! Or the part I really hate......scooting over to get out and accidentally moving the entire seat so as to push the person's seat behind you too. I have this problem often cause I'm not only fat but rather tall with long legs.
Shala is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2006, 02:33 PM   #49
LJ Rock

LJ Rock has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!LJ Rock has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!LJ Rock has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!LJ Rock has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!LJ Rock has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!LJ Rock has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!LJ Rock has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!LJ Rock has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!LJ Rock has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!LJ Rock has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!LJ Rock has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by LillyBBBW
.....ditto.
Old 11-02-2006, 05:27 PM   #50
Elfcat
Radical FPL from Hell

Elfcat never has a post go unnoticedElfcat never has a post go unnoticedElfcat never has a post go unnoticedElfcat never has a post go unnoticedElfcat never has a post go unnoticedElfcat never has a post go unnoticedElfcat never has a post go unnoticedElfcat never has a post go unnoticed
Default Restraint?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wilson Barbers
A question I've periodically pondered: is the stuck fantasy a cousin to the immobility fantasy? Both center around figures who've been incapacitated at some level by their size . . .
I have come to think of it as a form of restraint fetish, like stocks or binding. But I also think of it a little as a rescue role play, and also something that just exaggeratingly focuses the eye on a fat woman's curves.
Elfcat is offline   Reply With Quote